+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2017 APPLICATION FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATES

Anime

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
didnt get any update....:(
I think most of other people either got approved or rejected
Yeah, no updates too. Tsk still waiting. Class will be on next week. Not ready for anything, tickets, accommodation, nothing.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
I mailed the embassy...it says my background check is still pending.
I dont know how long would it take? Everyone else got the update

Anime

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
I mailed the embassy...it says my background check is still pending.
I dont know how long would it take? Everyone else got the update
When did you lodge? You are not allowed to mail then unless its passed the normal processing time which is 6-7weeks

Twiceborn

Aug 18, 2017
Hi indian engineer .i have done 10th in icse with 66% and 12th in punjab board PSEB with 77% in commerce stream .my subject marks are as follows.- English 65/75 Business studies 47/75 Accounting 60/75 Economics 56/75 E busineds 62/75 I got one time refusal from canadian college vancouver course business diploma in sept 2017 intake IELTS 6 bands not less than 5.5 .please suggest me the perfect course.for me.and college i also want to know about is there any maths requirement and also my refusal was in others

naira

Aug 29, 2017
hi,
I applied on 31st july under non spp category general category.how much time will it take?classes staring on 5th sep

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Applied via vfs chennai on 17 july , documents sent to Banglore. Till not there is no update and college starts september 5th , conestoga college will not allow me an extension . Not sure what to do !! Anyone else from chennai applied around the same date ??

Ambili Arun

Aug 10, 2017
I went to the VFS office at Bangalore today and submitted a letter requesting expedited processing since classes start on Sep 5th. They will forward the letter to the consulate at Bangalore. I hope they will make the decision on my application soon. Applied on July 11th, non SPP, Bangalore. Medicals passed on August 11th.

vaka004

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
I went to the VFS office at Bangalore today and submitted a letter requesting expedited processing since classes start on Sep 5th. They will forward the letter to the consulate at Bangalore. I hope they will make the decision on my application soon. Applied on July 11th, non SPP, Bangalore. Medicals passed on August 11th.
Hi could you please mention your contact number or email address ? I lodged my study visa application on May 31st but there ids no update since then except medicals passed. If it works for you, I would like to approach in the same path you followed.