+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2017 APPLICATION FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATES

sharmin.fardaus

Aug 18, 2017
Okay. Will just keep posted her for updates
Tell me something.......have submitted original police clearance certificate at the time of application submission on 24th July.....but since online linking on 15th august why does it still says processing background check!!! Almost a month since I submitted. Any idea why background chk is nt getting updated or how long it might take! Eligibility still shows reviewing.

Anime

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Tell me something.......have submitted original police clearance certificate at the time of application submission on 24th July.....but since online linking on 15th august why does it still says processing background check!!! Almost a month since I submitted. Any idea why background chk is nt getting updated or how long it might take! Eligibility still shows reviewing.
I have no idea about that. They will ask for additional requirements if they need one anyway. Its probably not just updated.

Vinay1996

Aug 3, 2017
i applied for film production course aug 28 my classes starts. Still now i didn't receive any medical update i think i wil get visa by aug 31st. So i shifted my intake to october. My doubt is if i get visa on august can i travel with this visa for October intake. Or should I submit new october intake admission letter to canada embassy . Because i wil get visa upto august2018 mine is 1year course

Anime

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
i applied for film production course aug 28 my classes starts. Still now i didn't receive any medical update i think i wil get visa by aug 31st. So i shifted my intake to october. My doubt is if i get visa on august can i travel with this visa for October intake. Or should I submit new october intake admission letter to canada embassy . Because i wil get visa upto august2018 mine is 1year course
Did you call your college? Did you asked for extension? When did you lodge?

Whitedy_

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi, how long til your medical got updated?

Whitedy_

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Guys i have a question. If im going to apply a student visa. Do they have a IELTS target scores? Thank you kabayan
I did not even do IELTS. If the school does not require it then you dont need to.

Entre

Jul 3, 2017
final decision given as: your application was approved. you need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.........
does this mean got the visa?

Reactions: Whitedy_

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
final decision given as: your application was approved. you need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.........
does this mean got the visa?
Congrates. Did you received passport request letter.

I have same status update but there is no passport request in online account.

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
thank you.
I received a ps request letter.
Good to know. What was your application status. I think my apllication status still is in progress and final decision was approved.
Waiting to get this letter from last 4 days.