+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2017 APPLICATION FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATES

jlester

Aug 18, 2017
What's up?! I know it's too much pressure waiting for the result. The class is fast approaching we still have to buy tickets and find an accommodation. Anyone who got their visa this August and applied around 2nd week of July? Please share your timeline and profile.

I have a question if youre applying for a student visa in canada. May ielts targets score ba? Thank you

Anime

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have a question if youre applying for a student visa in canada. May ielts targets score ba? Thank you
Well, if you are applying for undergraduate courses you need 6 bands in IELTS with no less than 5.5bands in each medule. Simmilarly if you are applying for graduate courses you need 6.5 bands in IELTS with no less than 6 band in each medul

Anime

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Well, if you are applying for undergraduate courses you need 6 bands in IELTS with no less than 5.5bands in each medule. Simmilarly if you are applying for graduate courses you need 6.5 bands in IELTS with no less than 6 band in each medul
Module

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Guys, I need to ask if you are in Canada under student visa. Can I work upon arrival in Canada. I heard that you can work after 3 months of your arrival, how true is this?

sharmin.fardaus

Aug 18, 2017
is it take 24 hours to update status on crc website after linking account??
Not sure.......after linking over CIC I had been watching the same step by step status result since 15th August....they kept same and haven't changed a little bit...not even a letter or a word :-(

Twiceborn

Aug 18, 2017
my visa application under spp got refused today with other reasons ...can i again reply under spp ?? if no then in non spp what are requirements

sharmin.fardaus

Aug 18, 2017
my visa application under spp got refused today with other reasons ...can i again reply under spp ?? if no then in non spp what are requirements
Sorry to hear that....I guess u can always reapply if u can meet the requirements for which the app has been denied

habaj

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
jalandhar
When u applied nd from where??

Twiceborn

Aug 18, 2017
ICSE 10th 63%
PSEB 12th 77% Commerce stream
Ilets 6 band not less than 5.5
i applied in business diploma in canadian college
my agent was pyramid e services

habaj

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
jalandhar
ICSE 10th 63%
PSEB 12th 77% Commerce stream
Ilets 6 band not less than 5.5
i applied in business diploma in canadian college
my agent was pyramid e services
Can u share u reason of rejection nd when u apllied??

Twiceborn

Aug 18, 2017
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

habaj

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
jalandhar
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
Plz talk with me on wtsp