+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july 2016 sponsoring spouse

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Last communication was November ( travel history and updated personal history) after CSE got this

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

CMAquarian

Jan 12, 2018
Also waiting July 2016 got this message 2 weeks ago after CSE:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
Where is your VO?

Manal90

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Am also waiting for my husband's. Beyond frustrated. Applied in June 2016 Outland. I received an email on Saturday from VO saying application is under active officer review. I don't know what to do it's madness

CMAquarian

Jan 12, 2018
Am also waiting for my husband's. Beyond frustrated. Applied in June 2016 Outland. I received an email on Saturday from VO saying application is under active officer review. I don't know what to do it's madness
Yes, we are really in the same boat. I even tried to sent an email to the Ministre of IRCC but unfortunately i've got a generated response only. Mp's couldn't help and sending an email to VO is not even helpful.

Reactions: Manal90

ChaosCat

Jan 16, 2018
USA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-08-2016
What does it say in myCIC when they start back ground check?
In IRCC Portal: "Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Reactions: Manal90

vidaj

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hi everyone,
Can someone help me please recently I did mp and the mp update me with this info
. The criminality verifications are currently valid
. The security are currently valid
What does it mean when they say currently valid????

Manal90

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
In IRCC Portal: "Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
We applied in June 2016. Our background has been same since August last year. It says ' your application is in progress.." no update nothing for so long

CMAquarian

Jan 12, 2018
Hi everyone,
Can someone help me please recently I did mp and the mp update me with this info
. The criminality verifications are currently valid
. The security are currently valid
What does it mean when they say currently valid????
Maybe your criminality and security has been done.

Reactions: vidaj

Manal90

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
If both of them are done then what’s next because my medical expired and I didnt heard anything from them yet ???
When did your medical expired? My husband's expired 7months ago, they didn't request for another round as of yet.. frustrated to say the least