NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
Hi july applicants
what is happening nobody is updating there experiences here is all july applicants got there visas please share there updates i am still waiting for PPR additional docs send on dec 24 no update from LVO yet

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
Momofjorge said:
Still waiting... heard nothing from MVO :( medical expiring soon.
Sorry to hear that, have you tried ordering GCMS notes to see what the hold up is? Any red flags in your case you suspect are causing an issue?

vnarayan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please help me with any answers for my questions listed below:

I applied for my wife's PR on 15th July, 2015. Like everyone else who applied around June, July last year at India, NDVO office, We are also anxiously waiting for the PPR. It is extremely frustrating and irritating that the PR has not yet come especially considering the fact that many people who applied after us and also very similar cases compared to us have got the PR. I tried to contact MP and they still say it is first come first serve basis but I still really don't understand how the process is working at NDVO. Anyway, the positive point at least is that My wife is here on visitor visa and she has US visa as well. We are planning for urgent travel to US in the next week and I wanted to ask following questions and if anyone can help providing answers that would be really helpful

1. Her medicals expire on June 15, 2016. If we get a remed request while we are in states can we do it from there and send the results to CIC? How much time they give to submit the results to CIC after they send the remed request (~ 30 days or sooner than that)?
2. I am not expecting her PPR but lets say she gets PPR by end of June and at that time let us say we are in states can we send our passport from there to Ottawa? How much time normally they give to send the passport to CPC Ottawa after they send out the letter (~ 30 days or before that)?
3. Also, her 1 year multiple entry visa expires on Sep 2, 2016. She is also planning her masters this fall in states. Let us say the PR does not come by then and she is in states can she apply for visitor visa again from US or ask for an extension while she is residing in USA so that she can enter Canada by visitor visa and complete the landing process whenever she gets the PPR and avoid going back to India and coming back?
4. As per my knowledge, she can apply for visitor visa again outside Canada when her visa expires but the problem over here is that both of us might be in USA starting from this Fall 2016. In this case, even if she applies to Canada is it possible that she will get the visitor visa? or when we are both in states and her visa is expired can we submit the passport directly from states to Ottawa on PPR and she completes the landing process from USA? If this is true, then I really need not worry about visitor visa expiry as long as she can do the landing process from USA to Canada and it does not cause any delay to the PR?

Please confirm. It would be great if anyone can help me with the answers.

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks and Regards,
Vinod

canadavisaclient

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
hi all..i am new to this forum...need some help...
i had my spouse interview at chc new delhi on 7th march 2016 and after the interview visa officer said that i am allowing you to go to canada as she was very much satisfied and asked me to go for a remedical as previous one was expired and she sent me the email for remedical request straight away... i did my remedicals on the 9th march and medicals reached chc on the 16th march as informed to me by the physicians office...... i am still waiting for my ppr :( ??? .....does anyone know how much time they take for ppr after remedicals and spouse interview...its been almost 3 months since my remedical reached the chc new delhi....pls replyy

Waitingrk2015

Jun 9, 2016
We received your application for permanent residence on July 31, 2015.
We started processing your application on October 1, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on January 27, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Document was send via mail
Last month
Took us 4 months to get FBI from USA
Can anyone tell me what's next ? Please

raecy

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-aug-2015
Doc's Request.
20-oct-2015
AOR Received.
11-aug-2015
File Transfer...
05-oct-2015
Med's Request
16-oct-2015
Med's Done....
19-oct-2015
Passport Req..
09-jun-2016 DM june 26 '16
VISA ISSUED...
24-jun-2016
LANDED..........
Sooner!
Waitingrk2015 said:
We sent you correspondence on January 27, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Last month
Wait for ppr from your visa office.

4Canucks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29 2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM 11-2-2016
Hi everyone just wanted to update everyone. My wife landed a few days ago at Pearson in Toronto terminal 3. Everything went smooth, and you can get you social insurance number there. There is a service Canada desk in the back and it took moments.

Harleen.61

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Punjab
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31july 2015
Waitingrk2015 said:

Last month
Which visa office??