+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2014 Citizenship Applications

ssverma

Apr 25, 2011
Hello Everyone,
I am new to this group, and I have also applied for Citizenship Canada in July, 2014. I send my file on 15th July, and it was received by Dave at CIC, Sydney on 16th July, 2014. I forgot to attach my work documents in the file; however, the application form, and other necessary documents were attached. I asked few friends of mine in regards to work letter, and they all said it's alright if you haven't attached with the application form because they also didn't attach it. Having said that I haven't received any confirmation from CIC through mail or through e-mail, and my file isn't even returned as of yet. I read the blog, and noticed that most of the applicants files were retuned within 60 days; however, mine is almost 75 days, and no news.... I HOPE all is good with my application.

Applied - 15th July, 2014
Received - 16th July, 2014

# No News as off today.

roam

Star Member
Jul 31, 2012
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
just to update my status...I am a July applicant.
Applied on July 21st
CIC received my application on July 24th
No news since then..no AOR or no email from them. I tried calling the call center to see if they have any update but no luck...they advised me to wait couple of more weeks to see any update. I hope I am not alone from the group ..who did not receive any news from July.

Cancan_2014

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
roam said:
Hello All,
just to update my status...I am a July applicant.
Applied on July 21st
CIC received my application on July 24th
No news since then..no AOR or no email from them. I tried calling the call center to see if they have any update but no luck...they advised me to wait couple of more weeks to see any update. I hope I am not alone from the group ..who did not receive any news from July.
they are onto july applicants now. Hopefully you will hear good news soon. Otherwise after a week or so generate an online specific query on their web. I am sure u will get good news soon

singh80

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-14
Nomination.....
16-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
File Transfer...
Aug'14
Med's Request
17-Sept-14
Med's Done....
20-Sept-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-Dec-14
LANDED..........
April-2015
nina.roy said:
I'm in too, my ecas is active today.
Hi Nina.. Sorry I could not be able to reply your message. My all experience is from India only. Total experience 13 years.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venkyshanky23 said:
Appl sent : JULY 22, 2014
Received : JULY 25, 2014
In Process: SEP 17.
WAITING FOR THE BOOK VIA MAIL.
Did you receive your AOR in mail? Can you see ecas online?