+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2014 Citizenship Applications

Cancan_2014

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Empirical-Scientist said:
You forgot to include the photo, or you didn't have the photographer stamp & date it?
this guy forgot to stamp photos. I remember now his previous posts. He applied on july 21. That means that cic is openng july 21 files now. You shd be next now ES

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Cancan_2014 said:
this guy forgot to stamp photos. I remember now his previous posts. He applied on july 21. That means that cic is openng july 21 files now. You shd be next now ES
Let's hope I'm next in the sense that my application is not returned :).

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cancan_2014 said:
they are very slow in processing files. some june applicants didn't even get ECAS.

james bond

Sep 6, 2014
My application was returned - incomplete - omitted to respond to a question. The application has CIC stamps all over it - does it mean it is now accepted as a September application when resubmitted or is it considered a continuation with July applications. Sooooo disappointed :( :( :( :mad:

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
james bond said:
My application was returned - incomplete - omitted to respond to a question. The application has CIC stamps all over it - does it mean it is now accepted as a September application when resubmitted or is it considered a continuation with July applications. Sooooo disappointed :( :( :( :mad:
Sorry to hear that, but can u tell me which question u left blank. I left question 3b & 3 c blank too.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
summer2014 said:
Sorry to hear that, but can u tell me which question u left blank. I left question 3b & 3 c blank too.
Same thing happened to me in May. It will be considered new application from the time you re-send it.

goood_day

Jul 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
james bond said:
Sorry James Bond:(
Did you know which questions you forget to answer?

Mra2618

Sep 11, 2014
Hello all,

My application (family) was received July 14th. No Ecas update yet. I have the following concerns:

1- In the payment receipt I didn't write anything (not even my details) , I just sent a copy of it with my application. Will it be an issue.
2- I sent my masters diploma as a proof of English but didn't send the transcript.

BTW, I called CIC today and the agent told me that they are still opening June 19th. application and I should wait for a month.

Thanks

bbears

Sep 11, 2014
Hi,

Can anyone here add me to this thread, thanks!

My common-law partner has sent his Citizenship Application last July 5, 2014.
App Received: July 10th
Sent back: Sept 5th (Because photographs weren't stamped and dated.)

We are reviewing his application form right now before resubmitting it again.

I have a question about the employment history, for example if unemployed from May 9 to June 6, 2012.
How can it be emphasize in the form if it's allowed to write only the year and month (YYY-MM).

For example:
2012-03 -- 2012-05 Assembler (precisely worked until May 8th)
2012-06 -- present Technician (precisely employed from June 7th)

So unemployed from May 9 to June 6.

Would that be a gap to his employment or it should be written like this:

2012-03 -- 2012-05 Assembler
2012-05 -- 2012-06 Unemployed
2012-06 -- present Technician

It would be great if somebody could enlighten me.

Thank you.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Mra2618 said:
Hello all,

My application (family) was received July 14th. No Ecas update yet. I have the following concerns:

1- In the payment receipt I didn't write anything (not even my details) , I just sent a copy of it with my application. Will it be an issue.
2- I sent my masters diploma as a proof of English but didn't send the transcript.

BTW, I called CIC today and the agent told me that they are still opening June 19th. application and I should wait for a month.

Thanks

Point number 2 doesn't sound good, especially if your diploma was not from Canada or famous university in western countries. Keep checking your mail box instead.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
My received line is gone today. Some people say it means the file has been sent to local office.

Mra2618

Sep 11, 2014
I had my Masters from University of Nottingham, UK and currently I am a Phd Student at UOttawa. I sent my transcript from UOttawa which also stated that the base of admission is MSC from University of Nottingham.