+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2014 Citizenship Applications

kefche1

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Hi guys,
I am about to apply for citizenship next month.
Do I have to send any rental agreements, T4 & work agreements or they are not required?
What did you do?
Thanks,
kefche

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kefche1 said:
Hi guys,
I am about to apply for citizenship next month.
Do I have to send any rental agreements, T4 & work agreements or they are not required?
What did you do?
Thanks,
kefche
no rental agreements are required.
T4 & work agreements can be part of the proof for your work history so that you might wanna submit a copy.

Bakaboy

Mar 27, 2013
I was requested to post this here since I posted in the "Vancouver" thread.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 7, 2014.
2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 7, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3. We started processing your application on August 27, 2014.

Cheers. :D

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bakaboy said:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 7, 2014.
2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 7, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

congrats, that's great news it'll be our time soon.

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011
Bakaboy said:

Awesome news buddy.
We have similar timeline ,so may be I should check mine now.

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bakaboy said:

So this could mean that people who sent their applications around the week of July 7th to July 11th should see something on Ecas either this week or next week.

bzcanada123

Sep 1, 2014
My timeline:

Sent application package on June 24, 2014
Delivered on July 2, 2014
ECAS shows that
CIC received my application on July 2, 2014
A letter and the book have been sent to me (but I actually haven't seen them) on that day.
"In process" starts on Aug 22, 2014

*** That's all for now***

dandash

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D ;D ;D
Finally an update !!

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 4, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 4, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on August 27, 2014.

skhan123

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Guys,
are you checking with the PR card number in the status check form? which starts from PAxxxxxx.

Also for family application, the status can be checked with anyone's credentials?

Regds.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skhan123 said:
Guys,
are you checking with the PR card number in the status check form? which starts from PAxxxxxx.

Also for family application, the status can be checked with anyone's credentials?

Regds.
Your PR card number is right usually start with 2 letters
for the Family apps yes anyone can check, all of you have their own unique Client number, you can use your client number to check your status

Cancan_2014

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Cic helpline r full of liers. I called tday and lady said they r still opening june 19 apps whereas july applicants r getting updates. I wonder why they lie. Such a shame