+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
mahendraaaaa said:
Apparently, my card had been sitting in my mail box since I-don't-know-when. Yay to me!

It has been a very long journey and I want to thank you all for all the supports and the fun time. I might return to this forum using a different user in the future. For now, it is time for me to fly away. Hoping everyone else will have their processes speeded up.
Hi,
I see you landed 10th jan 2016 and already got your PR card.. congrats!! can you tell me your landing location?
thanks.

UPDATE: Called CIC call center just now and they confirmed PR cards were mailed yesterday! :) :)

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
tw said:
Got " Ready for visa" email just now.... :D

The email straight away tells me to submit passports locally in India thru VFS so no change in visa office required.

All done and dusted! I wish everyone on this forum all the very best.
congrats tw

Evski

Jan 19, 2016
Passport received by CIC on Feb. 5th
Passport sent back by CIC on Feb. 19th

They gave me one month to land.

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Evski said:
Passport received by CIC on Feb. 5th
Passport sent back by CIC on Feb. 19th

They gave me one month to land.
Why only one month to land? Is your passport expiring soon?

Astro.CA

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
talk2sharad said:
Maybe his medical expires in February/ March.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
HI All,

I got following email from CIC medical department today-i did my medicals and panel physician found some spot in my chest and advised cic most likely to call me for further examination.In the below letter it says they required additional information what does it mean by that do they required another test or what?

---------------------------------------------------

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations (http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx). Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location making it difficult to visit the original panel physician, or the original panel physician is no longer available.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.

AJ2015

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2014
Doc's Request.
30-03-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront 12-01-2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
01-04-2016
vivmehta said:
HI All,

I got following email from CIC medical department today-i did my medicals and panel physician found some spot in my chest and advised cic most likely to call me for further examination.In the below letter it says they required additional information what does it mean by that do they required another test or what?

---------------------------------------------------

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations (http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx). Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location making it difficult to visit the original panel physician, or the original panel physician is no longer available.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.
Make a appointment with ur original panelist ASAP. A spot on ur chest X-Rays means thy want to reassess u for TB. The panelist will question you about any past or existing infection you may have. And most like u will be asked to do X-ray again( different views). There r more tests to follow if they not satisfied with the X-ray findings. If u didn't had any infection ever there is nothing to worry.

chiragpatel_67

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
08-01-2016(RPRF),12-01-16(Sch A and RCMP)
AOR Received.
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22-10-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016 (appeared in ECAS as received on 24-02-2016)
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-16 (PP returned on 06-04-16)
new line added to ECAS...medical results have been received.
medical was done on 12th feb,2016.

Evski

Jan 19, 2016
talk2sharad said:
They issued an immigrant visa that will expire on April 1st. I believe it ties to your medical results expiration date (mine will expire in April). My passport expires in October.

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
AJ2015 said:
Make a appointment with ur original panelist ASAP. A spot on ur chest X-Rays means thy want to reassess u for TB. The panelist will question you about any past or existing infection you may have. And most like u will be asked to do X-ray again( different views). There r more tests to follow if they not satisfied with the X-ray findings. If u didn't had any infection ever there is nothing to worry.
i have the same email but not for me but for my dependant who's living abroad they passed the medical last time and now they want to re assess for xray. i dont understand our medical is still valid til april.

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
tw said:
I just noticed though the status says "Decision Made", there is no additional line inside ECAS that has the DM statement (...decision has been made...office will contact you...etc) - is this normal? I may be just overthinking at this stage but the fact that there's still no PPR, it (decision) can go in any direction!! :-X
hi tw i got a medical reassesment for my 2 dependant which are both living in my home coutry but nothing for me is that normal i hope that this is a good sign after waiting for so long. quick question how long did they give you to process your reassesment coz mine is until july 2016 its like 5 mos to do so.thanks

tw

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2014
Med's Request
19-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
21-Mar-2015 (RPRF Paid Upfront: 3-Apr-2015, Med's Reassessment Request: 29-Jan-2016, Med's Reassessment Done: 1-Feb-2016)
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016 (Passport Sent to Delhi VFS: 22-Feb-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
26-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
18-May-2016
veaunz said:
hi tw i got a medical reassesment for my 2 dependant which are both living in my home coutry but nothing for me is that normal i hope that this is a good sign after waiting for so long. quick question how long did they give you to process your reassesment coz mine is until july 2016 its like 5 mos to do so.thanks
i think it's a good sign... my guess is that the reassessment is generally preferred for outside Canada applicants when the application is towards closure.

there was no deadline mentioned to me in the reassessment email... i just did it in a couple of days. i would suggest the same to you, it may help close your case sooner. all the best.