+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
j.lynnbrant1987 said:
ok great, that is what I was hoping for. I hope its in the mail tomorrow so we can finally go land and put this all behind us!!!
hi,

i did my medicals on jan 4th but didnt see any update on ecas after this....

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivmehta said:
hi,

i did my medicals on jan 4th but didnt see any update on ecas after this....
contact call center and confirm that your meds have been received. once confirmed, don't worry about the ecas status

prahladj

Sep 5, 2014
Finally it is my time to believe that CIC does work - of course in twisted ways which is very frustrating.

Applied - Jul 21st 2015 , AOR - Sep 21st, Meds received and submitted - mid Apr, RPRF upfront - Aug, Ready for VISA email received - today

Wish the rest of guys good luck.

Quick Q : My wife and kid have gone to India and I am in Canada. Can I bring their passports here through some means and submit to CIC Ottawa ? Are there any chances of CIC querying why Wife and Kid's passport's have their last stamping in India ? Please guide.

CanadaSAP

Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys,

Thank you for the help

Finally I got Ready for Visa email today (passport request)

Application received: July 22nd
AOR: Sep 25th
Medicals: Aug 2015
RPRF: Dec 2015
Ready for Visa: Feb 12th 2015

Please let me know, only the main applicant will get the ready for visa mail or each dependent will also get a mail separately
Regards,

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
prahladj said:
Finally it is my time to believe that CIC does work - of course in twisted ways which is very frustrating.

Applied - Jul 21st 2015 , AOR - Sep 21st, Meds received and submitted - mid Apr, RPRF upfront - Aug, Ready for VISA email received - today

Quick Q : My wife and kid have gone to India and I am in Canada. Can I bring their passports here through some means and submit to CIC Ottawa ? Are there any chances of CIC querying why Wife and Kid's passport's have their last stamping in India ? Please guide.
Buddy, wait for seniors to confirm but I have heard somewhere that getting the passports out of country is not correct...I would say the best option is to get the VO changed for your family...why take any risk at this last stage of your PR? But this is my personal opinion....Thx

ICC-WC-2015

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2242, 7246
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015; 27-04-2016
Med's Done....
20-03-2015; 30-04-2016
Hello guys:

Please help me. Here's my case: Last time when I received my notes I found that my file is under second review because the employment letter from my second employer had some duties copied from their websites. For that I asked my employer to get me another letter, to which they said that they give the same letters to everyone. After convincing them for some time, I managed to get another letter and forwarded that, along with my T4, to CIC via e-mail. A month or so later, I also confirmed with my employer that he received a confirmation call from CIC. As he was checking my details, CIC asked to call them back on some number with extension. He did, but it went to voice-mail. He left the message on voice-mail confirming my employment with them. This time when I received my new notes, it's still in the second review stating: "Cannot Verify Employer on Google maps Review Required" I mean WTH! I can clearly see the employer on the Google Map just by entering the company name. What proof could I possibly give them? :( It's already there. Call the employer. Check your voice-mails. Check the damn Google Map. Call me for an interview. Ask for documents. I feel like I am in a really hopeless situation right now. What evidence could one possibly give, when they are not looking at the evidences right in front of them. :( :eek: ??? :mad: :'( Could anyone here give me some suggestions, please? Could someone also share the number to call CIC from outside Canada? Thanks in advance.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ICC-WC-2015 said:
Hello guys:

Please help me. Here's my case: Last time when I received my notes I found that my file is under second review because the employment letter from my second employer had some duties copied from their websites. For that I asked my employer to get me another letter, to which they said that they give the same letters to everyone. After convincing them for some time, I managed to get another letter and forwarded that, along with my T4, to CIC via e-mail. A month or so later, I also confirmed with my employer that he received a confirmation call from CIC. As he was checking my details, CIC asked to call them back on some number with extension. He did, but it went to voice-mail. He left the message on voice-mail confirming my employment with them. This time when I received my new notes, it's still in the second review stating: "Cannot Verify Employer on Google maps Review Required" I mean WTH! I can clearly see the employer on the Google Map just by entering the company name. What proof could I possibly give them? :( It's already there. Call the employer. Check your voice-mails. Check the damn Google Map. Call me for an interview. Ask for documents. I feel like I am in a really hopeless situation right now. What evidence could one possibly give, when they are not looking at the evidences right in front of them. :( :eek: ??? :mad: :'( Could anyone here give me some suggestions, please? Could someone also share the number to call CIC from outside Canada? Thanks in advance.

no need worry at all , white will be white at last.

1. call CIC, ask them to check if your bosses message they received or not ? if not sure or not , ask you manager write another explanation letter, email to them.

2. ask your local MP to get information about your case where block it .

ICC-WC-2015

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2242, 7246
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015; 27-04-2016
Med's Done....
20-03-2015; 30-04-2016
yixiaop26 said:
no need worry at all

1. call CIC, ask them to check if your bosses message they received or not ? if not sure or not , ask you manager write another explanation letter, email to them.

2. ask your local MP to get information about your case where block it .
Thanks for the reply, yixiaop26. I'm not sure if my employer would ever contact CIC, it's the CIC who should be calling the employer. I will call CIC though; got the number: +1 (613) 944-4000. As I'm not living in Canada at present, I can't contact my then local MP, when I was there. I think the only option I am left with is calling CIC, myself. I wish I could send a recorded video where I am searching and finding my employer on Google Map just by entering the company name; if I can do it, I am positive that they can do it, too.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ICC-WC-2015 said:
Thanks for the reply, yixiaop26. I'm not sure if my employer would ever contact CIC, it's the CIC who should be calling the employer. I will call CIC though; got the number: +1 (613) 944-4000. As I'm not living in Canada at present, I can't contact my then local MP, when I was there. I think the only option I am left with is calling CIC, myself.
MP is a much better way comparing call CIC . you didn't letter MP by yourself , you can ask your friend help write a letter to send . MP help local people , potential local people too.

you may need a local address , that is true. ...

and CIC do call your boss, but they won't keep call, if no reply . that make sense,

ICC-WC-2015

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2242, 7246
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015; 27-04-2016
Med's Done....
20-03-2015; 30-04-2016
yixiaop26 said:
MP is a much better way comparing call CIC . you didn't letter MP by yourself , you can ask your friend help write a letter to send . MP help local people , potential local people too.

you may need a local address , that is true. ...

and CIC do call your boss, but they won't keep call, if no reply . that make sense,
I think you're right. I will try to find a way to contact the MP as well. Thanks for the inputs. The employer did call CIC on their given number, but he had to send the message as a voice-mail.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ICC-WC-2015 said:
I think you're right. I will try to find a way to contact the MP as well. Thanks for the inputs. The employer did call CIC on their given number, but he had to send the message as a voice-mail.

yes, need confirm voice-mail receive or not, by call CIC , or else GCMS ( find a friend to apply )

mahendraaaaa

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2015 (received 06-01-2016)
LANDED..........
10-01-2016 (received PR card 22-02-2016)
prahladj said:

Sending your passport to India is not right. Other than it might be illegal, it is also because in my experience, if the visa is issued at the same time, all family members must land at the same time as well. Sending the passport to India and have them land in Canada means you will somehow land at different times than your family members.

Just tell them to come back and do landing at the nearest land border together with you.

ICC-WC-2015

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2242, 7246
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015; 27-04-2016
Med's Done....
20-03-2015; 30-04-2016
yixiaop26 said:
yes, need confirm voice-mail receive or not, by call CIC , or else GCMS ( find a friend to apply )
Thanks, I'll call them. I've already got GCMS.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Pearl1 said:
contact call center and confirm that your meds have been received. once confirmed, don't worry about the ecas status
i know they have received because i have to visit doctor again for my x-ray and doctor advised me you might need to go for another ct scan as there is some spot in my lung.(because i am smoker)

i wanna know does it create any problem with immigration if xray has problem.

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
They might recommend you another test...I know one of my friend who had a similar issue and he was asked for Sputum test....In the end everything was fine and he got his PR...but it delayed the whole process by couple of months as Sputum test takes a bit of time...