+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Did any one has any idea how much time recently RCMP taking to send the report back ?

Yesterday I got e-mail from CIC that they did not received the report yet from RCMP and I submitted my fingerprints to RCMP on 25th Jan. So almost now 17 days and CIC did not received it yet ..
Also I called to RCMP they are not picking up the calls, how can I reach them ?

Any idea guys ?

MapleLeafCan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2014
Med's Request
march 2015
Med's Done....
march 2015
Passport Req..
february 2016
LANDED..........
28 february 2016
Hello members;
I received PPR last week and I need to change visa office for my spouse for visa printing. My confusion is "Can I send email to CIC about change of visa office from my email account or through my representative's email account?" My lawyer is very lazy and delaying this work.

Please advise me guys....

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MapleLeafCan said:
Hello members;
I received PPR last week and I need to change visa office for my spouse for visa printing. My confusion is "Can I send email to CIC about change of visa office from my email account or through my representative's email account?" My lawyer is very lazy and delaying this work.

Please advise me guys....
i think you will need to get your email address added to your file.

i will give it a try anyhow, just send an email and include all your file info (uci, name, dob, class, date of filing... ) and the request. If they have any doubts, they will certainly get back in touch with you.

chiragpatel_67

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
08-01-2016(RPRF),12-01-16(Sch A and RCMP)
AOR Received.
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22-10-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016 (appeared in ECAS as received on 24-02-2016)
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-16 (PP returned on 06-04-16)
Pearl1 said:
i think you will need to get your email address added to your file.

i will give it a try anyhow, just send an email and include all your file info (uci, name, dob, class, date of filing... ) and the request. If they have any doubts, they will certainly get back in touch with you.
if you did put your personal email address on file at the time of applying than you are good as per my experience because in the communication email i have my lawyer's email address on file and in my personal details,i did put my email in file as well and i had communication with CIC by myself without involvement of my lawyer and also i did apply my BOWP by my self with my own email address..
so you can go ahead and email them your self.

MapleLeafCan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2014
Med's Request
march 2015
Med's Done....
march 2015
Passport Req..
february 2016
LANDED..........
28 february 2016
Many Thanks Chirag and Pearl1, but I did not added my email address to my file while applying.. I got the response earlier when I did status enquiries few months ago with CIC using my email, but little confused at this stage as I do not want to make a mess...

Chibui

Aug 3, 2015
Hello everyone
I got the email from cic on sat Feb 6th which is unexpected for me.they requested me medical check.
They quote my client and file application number and attach the medical instruction along with medical report including all my information as name-adress-IME # ...
But normally,when cic sent email to ask something,they always wrote the date.but this time,I didn't see the date they sent me.I just assume count from the date of the email when I got.I will call CIC to ask tomorrow.But do u guys think is it normal?
Thank you
Appricated your help

yoshicn

Sep 11, 2014
Chibui said:
Hello everyone
I got the email from cic on sat Feb 6th which is unexpected for me.they requested me medical check.
They quote my client and file application number and attach the medical instruction along with medical report including all my information as name-adress-IME # ...
But normally,when cic sent email to ask something,they always wrote the date.but this time,I didn't see the date they sent me.I just assume count from the date of the email when I got.I will call CIC to ask tomorrow.But do u guys think is it normal?
Thank you
Appricated your help
It is legitimate email, and you should find PDF with Medical examination form attached.
Everybody receive MR in this format, nothing to worry.

Congrats on MR!

Chibui

Aug 3, 2015
Thank you so much for your reply .so I just base the date from the email when I received as within 30 days right?

Maple-leaf

Feb 22, 2015
Hello Chibui,

I got the same email on Saturday.
So yes, counting from that day, you have 30 days to take your medicals and sent it back to them.

Congrats btw.

Cheers

Chibui

Aug 3, 2015
Maple-leaf said:
Hello Chibui,

I got the same email on Saturday.
So yes, counting from that day, you have 30 days to take your medicals and sent it back to them.

Congrats btw.

Cheers
Congrats to you too:)

j.lynnbrant1987

Dec 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
11-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-28-2014
Med's Done....
Feb 6 2015
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt - Decision Made: 02/09/2016
If you are from a visa exempt country, is there going to be any other requests after DM? or just your COPR in the mail. Someone said they saw on the CIC website that they will send you a request for a copy of your passport bio page.....but if I remember correctly that was sent in a long time ago. If the DM was a refusal, will they e-mail you to tell you it has been refused or do they send you a letter in the mail?

c2h5oh

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
21-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2016
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
j.lynnbrant1987 said:
If you are from a visa exempt country, is there going to be any other requests after DM? or just your COPR in the mail. Someone said they saw on the CIC website that they will send you a request for a copy of your passport bio page.....but if I remember correctly that was sent in a long time ago. If the DM was a refusal, will they e-mail you to tell you it has been refused or do they send you a letter in the mail?
In my case it was just a status change to DM on Monday, CORP in mailbox on Friday - no requests or communication of any kind (not even an email).

j.lynnbrant1987

Dec 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
11-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-28-2014
Med's Done....
Feb 6 2015
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt - Decision Made: 02/09/2016
c2h5oh said:
In my case it was just a status change to DM on Monday, CORP in mailbox on Friday - no requests or communication of any kind (not even an email).
ok great, that is what I was hoping for. I hope its in the mail tomorrow so we can finally go land and put this all behind us!!!