+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
hi canind1983
thanks for the info i guess i have to wait for few more days then. thanks again for your help.

canind1983

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
Pending
veaunz said:
hi canind1983
thanks for the info i guess i have to wait for few more days then. thanks again for your help.
No Problem.

You can always send an email to atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca with details and inquire about the status of the request.

May use the following format

Dear Sir/Madam,

The below request was raised on August ** 2015 and the below automated email acknowledgment was received.

Since it is more than 30 days the request was raised and I have not received the GCMS notes.

Kindly let me know if you would require any further details apart from what I provided while raising the request.

Details of Primary Applicant

Last Name -
Given Name(s) -
Date Of Birth -
My UCI ID -
PR Application Receipt Number -

As per the below email the temporary tracking number assigned was ******.

Your kind consideration in this regard would be very helpful.
This email you could send on top of the acknowledgement email you would have received after raising the request.

Best Regards,

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
My Ecas just wanted to share: says COMPLETE

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on July 14, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 16, 2014.
We started processing your application on September 12, 2014.
We sent you medical instructions on August 20, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
You entered Canada at the Niagara Falls Rainbow Bridge office on September 7, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.

anuj.stallion

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
iamitguy said:

Permanent Residence
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 16, 2014.
We sent you medical instructions on August 20, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
You entered Canada at the Niagara Falls Rainbow Bridge office on September 7, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.
Thanks Amit, my ecas is very similar to your profile. But I never received rprf request, I paid it upfront though on 18th Sep.
Here is my timeline:

Permanent Residence

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 14, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 16, 2014.
3. We started processing your application on September 16, 2014.
4. We sent you medical instructions on March 18, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
5. Medical results have been received.

Now am still waiting for next step :'( :(

andywendy

Oct 4, 2015
hi Guys got my passport request today. i am feeling very excited right now ;D ;D . I would be sending it next week Thursday as i am currently at on site and my shift would be done next wednesday . thanks to all those that helped and answered my question . And good luck to you all !!!!

anuj.stallion

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
andywendy said:
hi Guys got my passport request today. i am feeling very excited right now ;D ;D . I would be sending it next week Thursday as i am currently at on site and my shift would be done next wednesday . thanks to all those that helped and answered my question . And good luck to you all !!!!
Congrats buddy.

cec14

Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
andywendy said:
what's your timeline??

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamitguy said:

Permanent Residence
congrats budddy you deserved it. hopefully the rest of us will get something sooon

cheers

chawda_ketan

Aug 18, 2015
Hi Ottawa-applicant,

Nice. Same line was added for me also before few days.

My medical was requested on 4th Sept, 2015. I think now the processing time is around 15 month.
Really worried with the delay since my work permit already got expired before few days. "Implied Status" is still big confusion.

I wonder how can we know if our file is under 1st review or 2nd review? Does review happens before Medical Request Or after that?

Anyone have any idea or knowledge about this?

Thank you ALL. Have a good day.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chawda_ketan said:
Hi Ottawa-applicant,

Nice. Same line was added for me also before few days.

My medical was requested on 4th Sept, 2015. I think now the processing time is around 15 month.
Really worried with the delay since my work permit already got expired before few days. "Implied Status" is still big confusion.

I wonder how can we know if our file is under 1st review or 2nd review? Does review happens before Medical Request Or after that?

Anyone have any idea or knowledge about this?

Thank you ALL. Have a good day.
implied status means that you can continue with your current status as long as you've applied for a new one.

So if you were on a work permit and you applied for a new one before it got expired and your waiting for a decision on that you can continue to work. or if you have a temp resident permit which expired and you applied for a new one and are still waiting to hear from them you can legally stay in the country and this waiting time is called implied status.

about the file being under review i think the only way to find that out is through the GCSM notes which you need to apply for to get an update on your current pr application. the notes would say if its under first review or second.

gmukul

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Otttawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
Med's Request
27-02-2015
Passport Req..
17-12-2015
andywendy said:
Hey AndyWendy,
Whats your timeline buddy ?

Thanks

andywendy

Oct 4, 2015
gmukul said:
Hey AndyWendy,
Whats your timeline buddy ?

Thanks
We received your application for permanent residence on July 21, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 23, 2014.
We started processing your application on September 23, 2014.
We sent you correspondence on March 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you medical instructions on August 25, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

passport request October 15