30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
hrdp said:
Can I cross border early morning around 4-5 am at peace bridge?
Check the below link for the timings:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/menu-eng.html

mahesh324

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
cecorbust said:
Just received my COPR in the mail and plan to do the landing at the Peace Arch border crossing tonight!!!!

Thank you to everyone here for the information throughout this process.

:)
Me too.. just received COPR and planning to do landing at the peace arch tomorrow. Thanks every one and all the best for who are waiting for their Medicals and PPR :)

hrdp

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
astasi said:
Check the below link for the timings:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/menu-eng.html
Thanks astasi for your quick reply. can you please help me with my another question?

I got married on 14th May 2015. I did not inform CIC about the marriage at last step as I didn't wanted to delay my application (my visa is expiring in next few months). Now, I am not sure if there will be any problem while I land in canada? Do they ask if I got married while my application was in process? Do they know by any chance that I am married? Will there be an issue when I sponsor my wife?

Please help...

lx0219

Sep 9, 2014
Hello all,

Today I received an email from CIC asking for "Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination."
I have done medical back in March, the guy in the clinic said my result was uploaded.
Also in April I had send copy of my Information Sheet to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca just to be on safe side...

I am wondering what kind of proof they want and what can I do since the Information Sheet is the only document I received from the clinic.

Thanks...

jenish3333

Aug 18, 2014
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014, 15-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH AN APPLICATION
File Transfer...
17-04-2014
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Interview........
WIEVED
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
hrdp said:
Thanks astasi for your quick reply. can you please help me with my another question?

I got married on 14th May 2015. I did not inform CIC about the marriage at last step as I didn't wanted to delay my application (my visa is expiring in next few months). Now, I am not sure if there will be any problem while I land in canada? Do they ask if I got married while my application was in process? Do they know by any chance that I am married? Will there be an issue when I sponsor my wife?

Please help...
Sorry buddy, but now this is a case of miss representation of your application. I am not a senior so wait for more peoples reply.

soumyasam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
hrdp said:

Please help...
As per CIC you are supposed to declare such information before sending your Passport for Visa stamping. The PPR letter reads as follows....

"You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission."

soumyasam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
lx0219 said:
Hello all,

Today I received an email from CIC asking for "Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination."
I have done medical back in March, the guy in the clinic said my result was uploaded.
Also in April I had send copy of my Information Sheet to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca just to be on safe side...

I am wondering what kind of proof they want and what can I do since the Information Sheet is the only document I received from the clinic.

Thanks...
I am not sure if there is a process in place for this kind of scenario but I would suggest you take a copy of that email to the clinic, where you did your medical and have them provide you with some kind of official confirmation that they may have from your file or may have got some document from CIC upon successful completion of upload. Hope this helps....

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello fellow applicants, I have received my GCMS notes today and need your opinion on a couple of things. Please have a look at the few extracts from the report:

------------------------------------------
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: In Progress
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: In Progress
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 1
Created Date: 2015/04/13 14:59:04
Created By: XXX
Updated Date: 2015/04/13 15:12:52
Updated By: XXX
UCI: XXXXX
Family Name: XXXX
Given Name: XXXX
Type: Eligibility CEC
Version: 2013-01
Conditional:
Status Updated By: XXX Status Updated Date: 2015/04/13 Due Date: 2015/05/13 Assigned To: XXXX Assigned By: XXXX Activity #: 2-XXXF Total Points:
SCHEDULE INFO
SCHEDULE 8
Created Date: 2014/10/17 17:38:03 Created By: XXXX Updated Date: 2014/10/17 17:38:57 Updated By: XXX
Work in Canada: 1 year or more
First Official Language: English

MEDICAL
MEDICAL: 1
Created Date: 2015/04/01 13:36:11
Created By: XXXX
Updated Date: 2015/04/01 13:36:11
Updated By: XXXX
UCI: XXXXX
Family Name: XXXX
Given Name: XXXX
Type: Medical
Validity Date:
Status Updated By: XXX Status Updated Date: 2015/04/01 Assigned To: XXX Assigned By: XXX Due Date: 2015/05/01 Activity #: 2-XXX IME#: 1XXX UMI: UXXX Assessed For:
IME Status: In Progress
Reason For Closure: Review Ongoing
RMO:
M Profile:
Description:
S Profile:
Description:
MOF Rationale Exists: No

INCOMING: 1
Created Date: 2015/05/05 21:06:52 Created By: XXX Updated Date: 2015/05/05 21:09:20 Updated By: XXX Create Office: CPC-Ottawa UCI: XXXX Clients/Parties: PA Organization ID:
Item: T4
Comment(s): PA submitted: - T4, NOA and notice of reassessment for 2014 He mentioned to have seen a panel of physicians who performed additional medical tests.
Due Date: 2015/05/05 Status: Received Via: E-mail Via Details:
Received By: XXXX Received Date: 2015/05/05 Replied By:
Replied Date:
Status Updated By: XXXX Status Updated Date: 2015/05/05 Letter ID:
Item For:
Text:
APPLICATION: E000XXXXX REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common-Law declared - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 31JUL2011 to 30JUL2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: XXMAR2013 TO XXMAR2016 Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: University According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: XXSEP2013 TO XXJUL2014, NOC: 6235 selected, Full time SENIOR BANKER with XXXBANK. Employment letter(s) dated XXJUL2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ 50K per year. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $45K. A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $31K. The job description provided in the letter(s) of employment appears to have been partially drawn or drawn directly from HRSDC website. There is no specific detail in the list of duties that differentiates the work from the generic description provided by HRSDC. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PAYSTUBS ON FILE LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted-Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. PA has not spent six consecutive months outside of Canada since his/her 18th birthday - No foreign PCs are required at this time. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

1. How long does it usually take for second review? Any July 2014 applicants going through second review?
2. I also worked as Personal Banker with same employer under same NOC from June 2013 to Sept 2013, was promoted to Senior position in Sept 2013, but CIC officer didn't mention experience from June-Sep 2013 in his/her comments. It was confirmed with employment letter and pay stubs. Should I contact CIC in this regard?
3. Official job descriptions were provided in addition to the employment letter.
4. 2014 NOA and T4 from same employer with $90K earnings submitted voluntarily.
5. Does the "Due Date: 2015/05/13" under ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 1 means the date of second review. FYI... The GCMS report was generated on 2015/05/19.
6. I went for upfront medicals in March 2015, additional tests were requested, waiting for results to be submitted.

Any thoughts/suggestions? Thank you.

dangerjas

Mar 7, 2015
Hello Seniors,

i already got PPR today.but in ECAS it showing only 2 lines

1. Your application has been received 25th July.
2. Medical results has been received

My timeline is below:

App. filed. on 25th July.
Medical Request on April 1st.
RPRF PAID UPFRONT ON April 5th.

Tonight i have PPR but in Ecas only two lines.
Please is it normal. Advice me on it.

Thanks everyone for your advice.

c2h5oh

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
21-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2016
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
dangerjas said:
Tonight i have PPR but in Ecas only two lines.
Please is it normal. Advice me on it.
A couple people reported the same thing recently. Nothing to worry about.

dexterity

Mar 3, 2015
Hello Guys
4th line has been added to ECAS. "A decision has been made on your application".
Sent my passport yesterday. Please, update the spreadsheet.
Thanks

goulden

Sep 17, 2014
Hi Guys,

After receiving PPR, I have let CIC know that my spouse is non-resident to canada and asked them to arrange visa stamping from her country of residence.
Does anyone face the same situation? What would be the next step and how long this might take?

Thanks in Advance.