Jun 1, 2014
Ottawa-applicant said:
Application Received on July 27, 2014
AOR : October 7, 2014
NOA & T4 (2014 year) Requested: April 8, 2015
Medicals request: Waiting
RPRF: Waiting

No idea why its taking forever
I agree. Its really painful to wait like this!! I hope you get your Medicals soon....

mahesh324

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
kagaya said:
Mine reached Ottawa on May 25. They stamped visa on the same day.
Have no idea why they delay mailing it out until yesterday afternoon.
I just received my passport and CPR. Will land over the weekend at port of entry.
Mine reached today.. How can we now that they stamped on the same day or not , is there a way to track ?

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahesh324 said:
Mine reached today.. How can we now that they stamped on the same day or not , is there a way to track ?
I'm guessing he knew the date they stamped his visa when he got his passport back

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Landed now.
Took about 20 mins in US side but 1 and half hour in Canadian side.
Very simple process. The officer asked you the questions on the CPR. Then officer asked how much you have in Canada (no need to see proof just a number).
Then moved over to other custom officer since we have some jewellery to declare. Officer checked and stamped every single page since I took pics of my jewellery and they kept 1 copy gave me one.
All done.

Sudhakar Mandaleeka

Jul 8, 2014
Hi All ,

I am 3rd July-2014 applicant and now I have my ecas status "We started processing your application on May 11th" .

On May14th CIC asked me for my re-newed passport thru e-mail as my old PP is expiring on July11th. I sent it thru e-mail and also replied to that e-mail.

On May15th CIC asked me to pay RPRF. I paid it and sent the receipt as a reply to the original e-mail ,
and also sent the physical copy of RPRF receipt and my new passport to CIC address in ottawa office.
it was received there.

But till now I did not get my PPR. I am not sure what is happening.

Could you please let me know any ideas / suggestions on how to proceed on this.

Apprecite your help.
Thanks,
Sudhakar

Sudhakar Mandaleeka

Jul 8, 2014
Sudhakar said:
Hello,

Anyone got ecas "We started processing your application on xxx" before May 19th but are still waiting for PPR?

/////
Hi All ,

I am 3rd July-2014 applicant and now I have my ecas status "We started processing your application on May 11th" .

On May14th CIC asked me for my re-newed passport thru e-mail as my old PP is expiring on July11th. I sent it thru e-mail and also replied to that e-mail.

On May15th CIC asked me to pay RPRF. I paid it and sent the receipt as a reply to the original e-mail ,
and also sent the physical copy of RPRF receipt and my new passport to CIC address in ottawa office.
it was received there.

Apprecite your help.
Thanks,
Sudhakar

//////

Sudhakar Mandaleeka

Jul 8, 2014
lx0219 said:
Hello,

Anyone got ecas "We started processing your application on xxx" before May 19th but are still waiting for PPR?

///////

Hi All ,

it was received there.

Apprecite your help.
Thanks,
Sudhakar

//////

cheema5903

Feb 18, 2015
Canada-Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
RECIEVED
Passport Req..
wating....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
Sudhakar Mandaleeka : One of my friends was in same situation . send mail rather then email . my friend called CIC they said he should mail the documents .
plus they never get the emails . when i had to update my job , it took then 4 months to reply me back

prentiss18

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
i dont know if im on the right track... if paying rfrp... upfront... and online.. i dont need to put name? theres no personal details needed?just email address and the payment? and there is no name on the receipt too?

where can i send the receipt after? thanks guys!

Umer_Ali

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
kagaya said:
Landed now.
Took about 20 mins in US side but 1 and half hour in Canadian side.
Very simple process. The officer asked you the questions on the CPR. Then officer asked how much you have in Canada (no need to see proof just a number).
Then moved over to other custom officer since we have some jewellery to declare. Officer checked and stamped every single page since I took pics of my jewellery and they kept 1 copy gave me one.
All done.
Hey man which border you landed and which time? I am planning to land at carway and just wanted to know if i can take rental car as i am also planning to go to waterton lake....Apart from that as we are not really entering US , do we need to tell rental company about US.....or if US authorities ask for any such paper from rental company or even if they ask anything about car at all?

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
Umer_Ali said:
Hey man which border you landed and which time? I am planning to land at carway and just wanted to know if i can take rental car as i am also planning to go to waterton lake....Apart from that as we are not really entering US , do we need to tell rental company about US.....or if US authorities ask for any such paper from rental company or even if they ask anything about car at all?
Yes let the rental company know as they might as for the rental documents at the border and if the car is entering US, it needs an extra insurance. I know with budget it's $10 a day. I suggest pay that fees rather than regretting later.