Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Send to:

CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca

and copy to

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

with a note as follows together with your completed receipt which you got from them.

Dear sir/madam,

Please find attached a receipt for the payment of the RPRF for myself and my spouse for the sum of $980.

The details of my CEC Permanent Residence application are as follows:

Principal Applicant Name: xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Application Type: CEC (Canadian Experience Class) Permanent Residence
UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No: xxxxxxxxxx

May I please have an acknowledgement when you are in receipt of this message and the attached receipt?

Yours sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXXX

Chrissy85 said:
Hi everyone, I completed my medical yesterday (May 1st) and am now looking to pay RPRF upfront. I'm sorry if someone has already answered my question but I can't find the answer in the thread.. Once I have paid RPRF online do I simply email the receipt (and can someone please reconfirm the email address) or do I have to mail it as well? Thanks for your advice! Chrissy :)

shiba

Mar 12, 2015
Neha2703 said:
dear apply for GCMS notes
Thanks Neha for the advice. I did ask my lawyer to apply for GCMS notes. But he is telling lets not disturb the application at this moment and advised to wait for some more time.

YYZguy416

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Requesting GCMS notes does not disturb the application in any way.

shiba said:
Thanks Neha for the advice. I did ask my lawyer to apply for GCMS notes. But he is telling lets not disturb the application at this moment and advised to wait for some more time.

Chrissy85

Sep 22, 2014
Amisnic said:
Send to:

CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca

and copy to

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

with a note as follows together with your completed receipt which you got from them.

Dear sir/madam,

Please find attached a receipt for the payment of the RPRF for myself and my spouse for the sum of $980.

The details of my CEC Permanent Residence application are as follows:

Principal Applicant Name: xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Application Type: CEC (Canadian Experience Class) Permanent Residence
UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No: xxxxxxxxxx

May I please have an acknowledgement when you are in receipt of this message and the attached receipt?

Yours sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXXX
Thank you Amisnic! I appreciate your help! :)

dhaval0605

Aug 22, 2014
Thank you guys for your reply

I called Cec they have said "it is not advisable to apply now as you received AOR on 10th September so need to wait until October 2015 for GCMS.
But my lawyer is saying you may apply now you will get your infoinformation nd it will not affect your file

Pls advise whom should I follow

VMD

May 3, 2015
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. Admin, please add my case with the details -

ID - VMD
NOC - 2242
Date Received - 24th July, 2014
AOR Received - 2 OCt, 2014
Medical Request - 1st April, 2015 (for me and my wife)
Medicals Done - 2nd April, 2015
RPRF - Upfront - 24th April

ECAS Status - 'In Process'
1) We have received your application on 24th July, 2014.

I have paid mine and my wife's RPRF fees upfront on 24April, 2015 and will send them email within few days

My questions is that I have done the emedicals since a month and there is no update on ecas still. Is this normal? (Called CEC to check - they said it takes up to 3 months to updated)

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Hi

Has anyone applied for BOWP ? Could you please let me know what to fill in the BOWP application. I am currently in Canada on a work permit. For BOWP, it asks for......

IMM 5710 Form

Q3: I am applying for one of the following: OPTIONS: a work permit with same employer or a new employer. I do not have new a offer letter. So what I should check in there.

Page 3:

1. What type of work permit applying for? - I chose open work permit.

2. Details of my prospective employer (attach original offer of employment)
a. Name of employer
b. Address of employer
c. Intended location of employment in Canada
d. My occupation in Canada will be
e. Duration of expected employment

I do not have a new offer letter. I do not know what to fill in. So what should one fill in? How the members dealt with it?

Another Q: Employment Details exceed the space provided - so what should I do?

It also asks for schedule 1 form. I do not see where it is?

Could you please provide information related to above.

Thanks,
N

clark kent

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
Guys,

I received my GCMS Notes last week.

NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2015/03/12 21:43:42
Updated Date: 2015/03/12 21:43:42

Text: ***For Officer Review***Eligibility**Received copy of CRA NOA 2013 sent via e-mail.See incoming correspondence.

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2015/03/09 11:00:25
Updated Date: 2015/03/09 11:00:25
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:
APPLICATION: REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the
documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following
recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in
Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common-Law declared - PA Copy of passport on
File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 09JUL2011 to 08JUL2014 Dates of authorized
work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: since 29JUN2013 Category of
work permit: Intra-Company Transferee Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work
Experience 1: 29JUN2013 to LOCK-IN, NOC: 2174 selected, Full time SOFTWARE DEVELOPER with XXXX
Employment letter dated 060CT2014 confirm date of employment, position title and a salary of $
71,7k per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main
duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 show reported earnings of $36,1k. 2013 and 2014 Pay-stubs on
file Pay-stub from 25JUN2014 shows YTD earnings of $35,5k Web-based search conducted - Online information
verified - Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in this NOC code.
LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A.
CRIMINALITY: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - United States:
No reportable trace. - India: No reportable trace. All required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident.
MEDICALS: - Current medical status: In Progress. RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements

Eligibility: In Progress
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 1

Type: RCMP Screening

I have passed my Medicals and Paid RPRF Upfront too. Similar to may other folks here I am yet to receive a response so I am patiently waiting.

The only concern i could see is I sent my NOA a little late and they have marked that as "For Officer Review***Eligibility"

However I could also see Status as "Recommend Passed".

Any insights on the above???

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
clark kent said:
Guys,

I received my GCMS Notes last week.

NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2015/03/12 21:43:42
Updated Date: 2015/03/12 21:43:42

Text: ***For Officer Review***Eligibility**Received copy of CRA NOA 2013 sent via e-mail.See incoming correspondence.

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2015/03/09 11:00:25
Updated Date: 2015/03/09 11:00:25
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:
APPLICATION: REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the
documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following
recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in
Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common-Law declared - PA Copy of passport on
File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 09JUL2011 to 08JUL2014 Dates of authorized
work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: since 29JUN2013 Category of
work permit: Intra-Company Transferee Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work
Experience 1: 29JUN2013 to LOCK-IN, NOC: 2174 selected, Full time SOFTWARE DEVELOPER with XXXX
Employment letter dated 060CT2014 confirm date of employment, position title and a salary of $
71,7k per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main
duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 show reported earnings of $36,1k. 2013 and 2014 Pay-stubs on
file Pay-stub from 25JUN2014 shows YTD earnings of $35,5k Web-based search conducted - Online information
verified - Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in this NOC code.
LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A.
CRIMINALITY: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - United States:
No reportable trace. - India: No reportable trace. All required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident.
MEDICALS: - Current medical status: In Progress. RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements

Eligibility: In Progress
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 1

Type: RCMP Screening

I have passed my Medicals and Paid RPRF Upfront too. Similar to may other folks here I am yet to receive a response so I am patiently waiting.

The only concern i could see is I sent my NOA a little late and they have marked that as "For Officer Review***Eligibility"

However I could also see Status as "Recommend Passed".

Any insights on the above???
Same situation here for me. Except I didn't apply for the notes but was told similar things by CIC call centre. Medical passed everything passed but just criminality check. I mean come on... It already says "no reportable traces..."

Blubs

Sep 16, 2014
shiba said:
Application received on July 10th, AOR - Sep 05...Still waiting for MR...
Date Received - July 14th 2014
AOR Received - Sept 15th 2014

No MR or any other updates yet.

I did file for GCMS notes around Feb 20th. The notes said "criminality in progress" and nothing else.

Sent them an email. Response was that my file was still waiting to be assigned to an officer.

Applied for GCMS notes again on April 20th.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
Hello

I just got email from MP office about the status of my file, nothing helpful same reply as CIC call centre. Below is the email from MP office:

With regard to your application for Permanent Residency, I spoke with CIC. They said backgrounds checks have been initiated but not completed. Information requested had been received. The file is now waiting review. Processing times are 12 months, so file is still within those times.

Said to enquire again in two months if you have not heard anything by then. I have made a note to contact you at that time, however if you do hear anything, please le t me know, so I can keep my files up to date

maisonderik1

Aug 19, 2014
Received COPR in the mail this afternoon!!! Please update my status. I wish all of you the best results, sooner than later!! Thank you to everyone who took the time to answer my questions throughout this process. If it wasn't for this forum I don't know how I would have gotten half the information I did. So thanks to you all and best of luck!!

mahesh324

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
I just had a chat with customer agent.. they received my medicals, PCC from India and RPRF fee(upfront).

The agent said " Ottawa office received my application in September so I should wait till September because processing time for CEC applications is 12 months and BE PATIENCE ".

Though I applied on July 8th, I need to wait till september (total 15 months) :(

PP2014

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hello Folks

Just received my first set of GCMS notes.Some of the keys points

File Received- 24 July 2014
AOR- 02 Oct 2014

Eligibility- In progress
Security- Not Started
Criminality- In progress

LOE/Supporting docs do not appear to match lead statement and/or substantial number of main duties under selected under NOC code selected.There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm the work experience in stated NOC.

REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER.

Suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maisonderik1 said:
Received COPR in the mail this afternoon!!! Please update my status. I wish all of you the best results, sooner than later!! Thank you to everyone who took the time to answer my questions throughout this process. If it wasn't for this forum I don't know how I would have gotten half the information I did. So thanks to you all and best of luck!!
great news congrats