Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
thanks !.. but this number it seems can be dialed from only "inside" canada. Is there any equivalent number that i can dial from back in India ??

dmk12345

Sep 23, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Doc's Request.
10-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2014
Med's Request
10-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015
I have received PCC request today.

vkshah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
xamagin said:
thanks !.. but this number it seems can be dialed from only "inside" canada. Is there any equivalent number that i can dial from back in India ??
If your application is processing in India, then you may contact delhi office - http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng

For applications processing inside Canada - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp

sam001

Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
dmk12345 said:
I have received PCC request today.
Did you submit one with the application? how come no medical ? things are getting slower and slower. Still waiting for mine :(

dmk12345

Sep 23, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Doc's Request.
10-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2014
Med's Request
10-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015
sam001 said:
Did you submit one with the application? how come no medical ? things are getting slower and slower. Still waiting for mine :(
Hi Sam, I have not submitted PCC along with application ,and also I did not receive MR request yet. I believe once eligibility is passed then they will send MR request. Do not worry , hope for the best. Good luck.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
vivmehta said:
I want to share few thing and need your advise:
Fees:
Outstanding of RFPR
Due date:26august 2014

Notes:1
Updated date:2015-2-17
Offcie: CPC ottawa
Text:ORGS/Entities associated

Notes:2
Updated date:2014/12/18
Office: CPC Ottawa
Text:Received PC from India

Notes:3
Updated date:2014/09/03
Office: Centralized intake office
Text:Name in the application changed,
Old value:Vivek mehta
New Value:Vivek mehta

Pls advise now...VK Shah
Hi VK Shah,

I have submitted PCC in Late august without their request.
I applied on july 09 2014
AOR SEp 03 2014
Indian PCC sent without their request:November 26 2014
Received GMCS and it says criminality in progress.

This could be the reason for delay as i sent additional document in november without their request?

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
vkshah said:
Hi vivmehta,

With the information seen on the above 3 notes, there is nothing much we can know about because it's all administrative notes. No visa officer had assessed your file until 10th March (the date you applied GCMS, notes get generated as of that day - i.e. as of 10 march only, and it is sent out exactly after 30 days, so you received it today).

As I said - you shall apply another GCMS notes now.

If you have doubts on your file, like documents lacking the information eg. employment letter without job duties, or anything like that, then start accumulating proper documents and send them only upon request from CIC in near future, by chance such thing happens to you.

Also do call to CIC customer care as they can access you file and can let you know with problematic information, if any.

Keep posted if you get any additional information, will try to help accordingly.

Thank you.
Hi VK Shah,

AOR SEp 03 2014

This could be the reason for delay as i sent additional document in november without their request?

vkshah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
vivmehta said:
Hi VK Shah,

AOR SEp 03 2014

Hi vivmehta,

No, as far as I know "Criminality in progress" doesn't stop MR

Sending PCC afterwards, without CIC request, is totally fine.

I did the same as I hadn't got my PCC at the time of filing my PR application in mid July. Later I received all required PCC and sent them sometime in September or October (without CIC request).

I sent my 2013 Notice of Assessment too along with PCC because in July I hadn't received NOA from CRA (as it was my first tax return in Canada, paper application takes time to get assessed by CRA), so originally I had sent PR application by including T4 and few payslips in absence of 2013 NOA during that time.

If such is your and anyone's case, I would recommend to send scanned copy of 2013 NOA to CIC by email (if not sent with application, and even if not yet asked by CIC, send it asap). My one of the colleagues MR is pending as he hadn't sent 2013 NOA before CIC request and recently he is asked by CIC to provide 2013 NOA, still waiting for MR!

Thank you.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
vkshah said:
Hi vivmehta,

No, as far as I know "Criminality in progress" doesn't stop MR

Sending PCC afterwards, without CIC request, is totally fine.

I did the same as I hadn't got my PCC at the time of filing my PR application in mid July. Later I received all required PCC and sent them sometime in September or October (without CIC request).

I sent my 2013 Notice of Assessment too along with PCC because in July I hadn't received NOA from CRA (as it was my first tax return in Canada, paper application takes time to get assessed by CRA), so originally I had sent PR application by including T4 and few payslips in absence of 2013 NOA during that time.

If such is your and anyone's case, I would recommend to send scanned copy of 2013 NOA to CIC by email (if not sent with application, and even if not yet asked by CIC, send it asap). My one of the colleagues MR is pending as he hadn't sent 2013 NOA before CIC request and recently he is asked by CIC to provide 2013 NOA, still waiting for MR!

Thank you.
Thanks VK Shah for the immediate feedback,

About me We sent detail (job letter)employee reference letter,RCmp,NOA everything except PCC from india and we are still waiting.we sent our pcc from india in november.

This delay is so frustrating as we have been here from last 4 years paid tution fees for studies.me and my wife both working full time and paying taxes from the last three years..

Still this people are delaying our case.

vkshah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
vivmehta said:
Thanks VK Shah for the immediate feedback,

About me We sent detail (job letter)employee reference letter,RCmp,NOA everything except PCC from india and we are still waiting.we sent our pcc from india in november.

This delay is so frustrating as we have been here from last 4 years paid tution fees for studies.me and my wife both working full time and paying taxes from the last three years..

Still this people are delaying our case.
Hi vivmehta,

If you have provided all necessary documents, then I don't see any problem. Yes there is something fishy as your MR is delayed but unless you get GCMS notes with VO remarks, nobody can conclude what's missing.

Just FYI, there can be several reasons (I hope none of the reasons are applicable to you) -

1. Type of current job duties not matching with your educational qualification
2. Job duties not matching with the selected NOC code
3. Job duties missing from employment letter (you confirmed it is not your case)
4. Most of the Job duties copied from HRSDC website
5. Your current immingration status validity (if expiring soon, bridging open work permit under process makes case stronger I herad!)
6. Past police records
7. Current pay (should match the minimum pay standards in Province for your age and skills)
8. Your or your family members inadmissibility or previous refusals in Canada
9. Misrepresentation of any information
10. Employer website not found/not working

If none applicable to you, then can't do much except to wait and watch atleast until you get your GCMS notes..

Thank you.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
vkshah said:
Hi vivmehta,

If you have provided all necessary documents, then I don't see any problem. Yes there is something fishy as your MR is delayed but unless you get GCMS notes with VO remarks, nobody can conclude what's missing.

Just FYI, there can be several reasons (I hope none of the reasons are applicable to you) -

1. Type of current job duties not matching with your educational qualification
2. Job duties not matching with the selected NOC code
3. Job duties missing from employment letter (you confirmed it is not your case)
4. Most of the Job duties copied from HRSDC website
5. Your current immingration status validity (if expiring soon, bridging open work permit under process makes case stronger I herad!)
6. Past police records
7. Current pay (should match the minimum pay standards in Province for your age and skills)
8. Your or your family members inadmissibility or previous refusals in Canada
9. Misrepresentation of any information

If none applicable to you, then can't do much except to wait and watch atleast until you get your GCMS notes..

Thank you.

1. Type of current job duties not matching with your educational qualification:Matching my lawyer did so
2. Job duties not matching with the selected NOC code:Matching
3. Job duties missing from employment letter (you confirmed it is not your case):Not missing
4. Most of the Job duties copied from HRSDC website:No my employer prepared from some job posting + HRSDC
5. Your current immingration status validity (if expiring soon, bridging open work permit under process makes case stronger I herad!):Expiring december 2015
6. Past police records:No crime
7. Current pay (should match the minimum pay standards in Province for your age and skills):pay is 13.5/hr as per cic there is no minimum wage requirement under cec
8. Your or your family members inadmissibility or previous refusals in Canada:Our pnp got refusal but that is first stage in that my employer submited my file and it got rejected due to lack of documents.So first stage just submited to ontarioimmigration and that has nothing to do with federal
9. Misrepresentation of any information:I do not think so....

Thank you.

vkshah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
@vivmehta,

From your responses above, I think below points may be the reason that your case may require review by senior VO.

1. Job duties from HRSDC
2. Wage rate (when it is low I have heard cases go under review)
3. Previous PNP refusal - did you fill up this information with all necessary details on Background form IMM5669E for each members who were part of PNP application?

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
vkshah said:
@ vivmehta,

From your responses above, I think below points may be the reason that your case may require review by senior VO.

1. Job duties from HRSDC
2. Wage rate (when it is low I have heard cases go under review)
3. Previous PNP refusal - did you fill up this information with all necessary details on Background form IMM5669E for each members who were part of PNP application?
My spouse got two times visitor visa refusal in past for canada and they she got open work permit here.
We mention that details in file that spouse got refusal in visit to canada.

About the pnp application there are total two stages in ontario:
Stage-1: Where your employer submit company docs with your name and noc to Ontario immigration
Stage-2: If employer got approval than it is time to submit all docs of principle applicant.

So in my case they did not received any more details as our pnp got refused due to lack of documentation so it is refusal of my employer not me.secondly CIC do not have any details of Ontario immigration they do not share information.

cecorbust

Aug 19, 2014
vivmehta said:
My spouse got two times visitor visa refusal in past for canada and they she got open work permit here.
We mention that details in file that spouse got refusal in visit to canada.

About the pnp application there are total two stages in ontario:
Stage-1: Where your employer submit company docs with your name and noc to Ontario immigration
Stage-2: If employer got approval than it is time to submit all docs of principle applicant.

So in my case they did not received any more details as our pnp got refused due to lack of documentation so it is refusal of my employer not me.secondly CIC do not have any details of Ontario immigration they do not share information.
Your GCMS notes don't have enough information in them for anyone to make any inferences about what may be going on with your application. To do so, anyone here would just be guessing. You either have to apply for another set of notes or keep waiting but nobody here is going to have a magical answer for you!

Randy_Nik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Phoenix, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
09-10-2015
xamagin said:
Use this number +1 613 944 4000 to dial from outside Canada and options 1 1 1 will take you to a Rep.