+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

mahesh324

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Can any one suggest me a doctor in Vancouver who does upfront medicals ?

Or any website(link) for the list of doctors.

Please and Thanks,
Mahesh

Jazz0101

Mar 10, 2015
Hi,
I need help about upfront medical. So how does this work? I mean should go to doctor and ask him for to do my immg medical even though i dnt have medical request? Will doctor do withoud medical request from immg?

Second question, will doctor submitt my upfront medical to immg?

And will immg accept it, as upfront medical?

Please help ... Thanks in advance.

Randy_Nik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Phoenix, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
09-10-2015
mahesh324 said:
Can any one suggest me a doctor in Vancouver who does upfront medicals ?

Or any website(link) for the list of doctors.

Please and Thanks,
Mahesh
cic(dot)gc(dot)ca/pp-md/pp-list(dot)aspxote

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Jazz0101 said:
Hi,
I need help about upfront medical. So how does this work? I mean should go to doctor and ask him for to do my immg medical even though i dnt have medical request? Will doctor do withoud medical request from immg?

Second question, will doctor submitt my upfront medical to immg?

And will immg accept it, as upfront medical?

Please help ... Thanks in advance.

yes you can go any approved immigration medical panel doctor any tell them I want to do medical for immigration. Fill given form and take two photo ID with you, Passport. They will give receipt of UMI number,
Doctor will forward your report within 3 week to immi. directly.

I hope this will help you.

Jazz0101

Mar 10, 2015
Thanks alot for your reply. And another question is for how long that medical is valid? Is there smthing like that, medical expiry date..?

nrsaro

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Hi ,

Need advice on my below situvation,

Am a July applicant, and I am the principle applicant. I have given my spouse and my new born baby ( 4 months at the time of sending the application) as Non accompanying.

I have received MR request for all 3 of us, and as per the doctor office, i need to produce passport for my baby also, which I had not applied yet. As per the passport website, it mentions that any one of the spouse name has to be endrosed in the parent passport to apply for the child's passport.
So in this case I would have to apply for endorsemnet of my spouse name in mine or vice versa and Passport office will reissue a new passport with spouse name endorsed , And after whcih i can apply a passport for my Baby.

Issues:
1. On reissue of passport ( due to endorsement ), the passport will have a New number . Will this create a problem, as the original application and MR form will have old passport number?
2. The MR needs to be done within 30 days from the mail received. But this whole process mentioned above might take more than that or it might put us on the edge.

Can someone please advice what needs to be done on the above ,
Has someone gone through the same / similar situvation? Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
nrsaro said:
Hi ,

Need advice on my below situvation,

Am a July applicant, and I am the principle applicant. I have given my spouse and my new born baby ( 4 months at the time of sending the application) as Non accompanying.

I have received MR request for all 3 of us, and as per the doctor office, i need to produce passport for my baby also, which I had not applied yet. As per the passport website, it mentions that any one of the spouse name has to be endrosed in the parent passport to apply for the child's passport.
So in this case I would have to apply for endorsemnet of my spouse name in mine or vice versa and Passport office will reissue a new passport with spouse name endorsed , And after whcih i can apply a passport for my Baby.

Issues:
1. On reissue of passport ( due to endorsement ), the passport will have a New number . Will this create a problem, as the original application and MR form will have old passport number?
2. The MR needs to be done within 30 days from the mail received. But this whole process mentioned above might take more than that or it might put us on the edge.

Can someone please advice what needs to be done on the above ,
Has someone gone through the same / similar situation? Any help would be greatly appreciated !!
First of all congrats on getting MR.
-you baby's birth certificate should be enough for identity proof for Medical (if your baby foto is printed on it). CIC requires any govt issued identity proof.
-If getting national ID card fro your baby is fast then apply for ID rather passport
- If your passport is renewed then you inform CIC and go for medical with new passport, should be no problem.
-If you cant makeup in 30 days, then request CIC to extend it. They will definatley give you 30 more days.

Good luck

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Hello guys.. i had pre-medical done on 14th March by Dr Richard Chan in Toronto.. Had appointment at 1030am Saturday morning and was done with everything by 1130.. Fee is $190 ($150 for medical and $40 for X-rays).. X-rays are done in another building which is like 5 mins walks away.. It was quite seamless process for and price seems very fair too so I would highly recommend.. There is loblaws parking across the clinic which charges $4 for whole day parking which is not bad either.
He has e-medical facility so no need to bring your pictures etc.
Hope that helps.
Regards,
Mesum.

rishav

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
AOR Received.
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
13-06-2015
No MR? :'( :'( :eek: :eek:

ray_dave

Oct 14, 2014
mesumrizvi said:
Hello guys.. i had pre-medical done on 14th March by Dr Richard Chan in Toronto.. Had appointment at 1030am Saturday morning and was done with everything by 1130.. Fee is $190 ($150 for medical and $40 for X-rays).. X-rays are done in another building which is like 5 mins walks away.. It was quite seamless process for and price seems very fair too so I would highly recommend.. There is loblaws parking across the clinic which charges $4 for whole day parking which is not bad either.
He has e-medical facility so no need to bring your pictures etc.
Hope that helps.
Regards,
Mesum.
Thanks for the info. I was looking for a good doctor in Toronto area. And thanks for heads up with the e-medical thing.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Dear All,

Please list your timeline below who applied between july 01 to july 09 and still waiting for MR like me......
1)Vivmehta applied 09 noc 1212 waiting for MR

cecorbust

Aug 19, 2014
vivmehta said:
Dear All,

Please list your timeline below who applied between july 01 to july 09 and still waiting for MR like me......
1)Vivmehta applied 09 noc 1212 waiting for MR
Wouldn't it be easier to just refer to the spreadsheet (which is the entire reason for the spreadsheet to exist)? Why clog this thread with a bunch of posts to share timelines?