+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

mahesh324

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi itachi007 and Jazz0101,
Yes my MR got delayed, my lawyer followed up with CIC through email and received a generic email from them. A week later I got MR and PCC request. But I don't think so contacting CIC through email will speedup the process.
Thanks,
mahesh324

ray_dave

Oct 14, 2014
Hello All.
I got this news from my lawyer. CIC will try to come up with issues especially related to employment verification after you submit medicals. You dont have to be worried if everything is alright. Just update your employers after you get MRs

cecorbust

Aug 19, 2014
ray_dave said:
Hello All.
I got this news from my lawyer. CIC will try to come up with issues especially related to employment verification after you submit medicals. You dont have to be worried if everything is alright. Just update your employers after you get MRs
I don't understand what you mean by this...are you saying that eligibility verification continues after you complete your medical exams? Also, what do you mean by "Just update your employers after you get MRs?"

itachi007

Mar 10, 2015
mahesh324 said:
Hi itachi007 and Jazz0101,
Yes my MR got delayed, my lawyer followed up with CIC through email and received a generic email from them. A week later I got MR and PCC request. But I don't think so contacting CIC through email will speedup the process.
Thanks,
mahesh324
Thanks bro, congrats again!

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
I haven't received my medicals yet (July 11 applicant) and my lawyer isn't ready to apply for GCMS notes, since we are still in the normal processing timeline according to her. At this point of time, Can I go ahead and apply for GCMS notes instead of going through my lawyer for it :-[

vkshah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
IMG said:
I haven't received my medicals yet (July 11 applicant) and my lawyer isn't ready to apply for GCMS notes, since we are still in the normal processing timeline according to her. At this point of time, Can I go ahead and apply for GCMS notes instead of going through my lawyer for it :-[
Yes you can apply GCMS notes by self. give your own email address when you fill up the details on online GCMS application. You will get the notes after 30 days.

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
vkshah said:
Yes you can apply GCMS notes by self. give your own email address when you fill up the details on online GCMS application. You will get the notes after 30 days.
THANKS VKSHAH. BUT DO YOU THINK ITS TOO EARLY TO DO THIS OR IS IT BETTER TO WAIT FOR A WEEK FROM NOW AND REQUEST GCMS NOTES? DOES REQUESTING GCMS NOTES WILL HAVE ANY AFFECT ON THE PROCESSING?

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
ray_dave said:
Hello All.
Is it a lawyer or an agent? What's his/her name. Also, what is the source of the information he/she is providing?

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
rishav said:
can anybody guide me how to pay upfront PR fees and where to send receipt?
Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca .

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
ray_dave said:
Hello All.
I dont agree with your lawyer. Once someone gets medical request that means all verification / criminal check etc have been completed. This is my thought. Those who did not receive medical yet that means cic is still verifying the documents.

vkshah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
IMG said:
THANKS VKSHAH. BUT DO YOU THINK ITS TOO EARLY TO DO THIS OR IS IT BETTER TO WAIT FOR A WEEK FROM NOW AND REQUEST GCMS NOTES? DOES REQUESTING GCMS NOTES WILL HAVE ANY AFFECT ON THE PROCESSING?
Hi IMG
I haven't seen your timeline, so can't say whether it's too early for you or not. Anyways if your application was reached before 14th July and still no MR then you shall apply GCMS notes soon as i saw that 15-17 July applicants already got MR by today. It won't affect anything on PR processing as it is automated system which will generate report with all VO comments till date.

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
vkshah said:
Hi IMG
I haven't seen your timeline, so can't say whether it's too early for you or not. Anyways if your application was reached before 14th July and still no MR then you shall apply GCMS notes soon as i saw that 15-17 July applicants already got MR by today. It won't affect anything on PR processing as it is automated system which will generate report with all VO comments till date.
@vkshah. I am a July 11 applicant and still waiting for my MR!

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Chinchilla99 said:
hi guys

I do not see many people get MR that who send to Sydney. Is Sydney office taking longer time?
@ Chinchilla99 - Nothing as such! All files are sent to Sydney where AOR's are issued and then files are transferred to Ottawa for further processing!

goulden

Sep 17, 2014
Got Medical Request. Application filed 17 July.
Please update.

Do you guys have any recommendation for doctor in Toronto/Scarborough.