+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

luke22

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
What is IMM5257B for? When I applied for my BOWP in July I just sent another one. I that one something new?

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mesumrizvi said:
Guys i have a question... I am in Canada and my spouse is in Pakistan.. it is not a problem right if i ask her to send her passport to me.. so when i get PPR i can send both our passports together to Ottawa.. instead of me sending here and herself sending to Islamabad CHC?

What do you guys suggest? I have no issues in getting her passport to Canada but would like to know the best process in your opinion.
you could just land first and the bring your wife with you to land. or leave Canada and go wife and since you would have both copra and visa you could explain to officer she just come to land. or ask VO ti send your wife visa or both you and her's to Pakistan office and you land together.

best of luck

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpr_123 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am July 25th applicant and have received RPRF request 3.5 hours ago today. Family and me have completed medicals on Saturday,5th Sept.

One question regarding RPRF Fees - How much is the fee I need to pay for me, spouse and two minor children? Appreciate quick response on this. Thanks..
congrats best of luck

anuj.stallion

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
CIC says it takes 14 moths & my 14 months are over today, no process after medical done in March.
Any idea how long they gonna take? When can I expect my RPRF ?
Even the work permit is getting expired next month.
Some of my friends who applied under express entry in Feb, already got their PR. It really hurts :(

chiragpatel_67

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
08-01-2016(RPRF),12-01-16(Sch A and RCMP)
AOR Received.
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22-10-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016 (appeared in ECAS as received on 24-02-2016)
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-16 (PP returned on 06-04-16)
thank you so much mesumrizvi...!!!

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anuj.stallion said:
CIC says it takes 14 moths & my 14 months are over today, no process after medical done in March.
Any idea how long they gonna take? When can I expect my RPRF ?
Even the work permit is getting expired next month.
Some of my friends who applied under express entry in Feb, already got their PR. It really hurts :(
since you have completed your 14 months, how about calling them and asking for a status update ?

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Call center agents can access your file without any conditions after 14 months.. so might as well call them and they might be able to tell you the reason for delay and current status.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Hi..
I got RPRF request last week which i paid and now awaiting for PPR.. considering i am planning to travel back home around end of Dec 2015 till end of Jan 2016.. I highly doubt I will get my PR card by then.. what is the process to apply for travel visa if i want to travel abroad? Can I apply for travel visa after getting PR? If yes, do i have to apply for it from Canada before my travel or i would have to apply from my home country? Anyone aware of the process?
I cannot do landing in jan2016 because my current BOWP is expiring end of Oct 2015.. i doubt i will get a renewal for that if my PR is already approved..
Thanks in advance! :)

anuj.stallion

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
mesumrizvi said:
Call center agents can access your file without any conditions after 14 months.. so might as well call them and they might be able to tell you the reason for delay and current status.
[/quote

What number should I call ?

anuj.stallion

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
anuj.stallion said:
mesumrizvi said:
[/quote

What number should I call ?
I just called CIC & they said my file is under background & security check.
How long does that take ?

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014