15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Pawanism said:
Can some one answer quick to my question as I have to book an appointment for upfront medicals tomorrow. I called for doctor appointment, she is asking under which category am I applying. she mentioned me 4 categories. Family, Study, Work or Express entry. She is also asking me whether I have some form from CIC ?
:) CEC. Canadian Experience (Work Experience) Class

kamalc

Mar 16, 2015
Pawanism said:
I too mentioned work. but again she asked, are you extending your work permit. I am confused.
bhayya.. category vachi canadian exp (work related )..and meeku medicals vachaya ? medicals email lo oka form (IMM 1017) pampistaru .. a form teskoni rammantundi...

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
vkshah said:
Hi astasi,
What's the reason that you applied PR application with two different categories ? If your CEC is going well and smooth, why don't you withdraw PNP application ? I am just trying to understand your situation.
For PCC, I think you may have to goto BLS, tell them your case with all documents, they may issue you a certificate within 2-3 weeks.
Hi vkshah,

My PNP application is under Employer Driven Stream and you are at the mercy of your employer till your PR application is completed. So CEC application was my back up plan in case I lose my job.

Eventually I plan to withdraw one of the applications once I receive the PPR.

I just came back from BLS office and the guys over there were not of much assistance and told me to contact CGI Vancouver which has a reputation of never responding to your emails.

Worst case scenario another trip to India which I desperately want to avoid.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Pawanism said:
I too mentioned work. but again she asked, are you extending your work permit. I am confused.
Hi PAwanism,

Whats is your timeline?Are you in SS?
I applied on july 09 waiting for MR...whats your case?

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Pawanism said:
Upfront medicals bhayya. Nakku ye form raledhu.
Remember that you are doing upfront medicals so you will not receive one. So, she has to ask few questions to tell you which form has to be downloaded and filled before for upfront medicals.

So answers to her questions:
1.Work
2. Not work permit. I have applied for PR under CEC. Now I am planning to do upfront medicals.
Now your turn, Which form I have to download and fill before I come to your office? she will give some form number.

Ardhamayinda??

maniayyappan

Mar 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
AOR Received.
02-October-2014
Med's Request
02-April-2015
Med's Done....
14-April-2015 for self and 12-July-2015 for wife due to pregnancy
Passport Req..
14-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-July-2015
LANDED..........
12-August-2015, PR Cards Received on 01 Oct 2015
Received Date: 25-July-2014
AOR Date: 02-October-2014

My wife and I are still waiting on MR but I just have this question as my wife is pregnant now and Due Date is June First Week. I am the principal applicant.

When we receive MR, She cannot take Xray right because she is pregnant. Does it delay my MR too or will they put my wife's application alone on hold until after the delivery.

My open work permit expires in Nov 2015. I m just wondering if I would have to apply for bridge permit sometime if my PR is delayed.

Thanks for your advises in advance.

Mani

Pawanism

Aug 24, 2014
Kiranmayi said:
Remember that you are doing upfront medicals so you will not receive one. So, she has to ask few questions to tell you which form has to be downloaded and filled before for upfront medicals.

So answers to her questions:
1.Work
2. Not work permit. I have applied for PR under CEC. Now I am planning to do upfront medicals.
Now your turn, Which form I have to download and fill before I come to your office? she will give some form number.

Ardhamayinda??
Thanks Kiran. I appreciate for your quick response. I got appointment for tomorrow.

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
simer gill said:
Quick Question

How to apply for GCMS notes?

Anyone ?
Under Privacy act. Its pretty quick, won't take more than 5 mins. and it is free if you are in Canada

Find below some useful info:

1. Visit https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
2. Scroll down and check the box "I have read, understood and agree with the above Privacy Notice." and Submit.
3. Select CIC from the drop down. (first field)
4. Select Individual/Corportation present in Canada (Second drop down)
5. Fill in your details (Self explanatory)
6. Select Member of public for "Select the category that best describes you"
7. select "E-mail" for "How would you prefer to receive the requested records" ( choose the mode you are comfortable with)
8. Continue to next page.
9. You dont need to attach any additional documents, unless you want to prove something.
10. Select Privacy Act in next page
11. Submit the final request. Once you submitted the request, wait for one month.

Also you have to select case files in one of the drop down box.

Hope this helps.

goulden

Sep 17, 2014
Medical Request 20 March
Medical done on 24 March
Medical results received on 1 April

Admin please update.

Can anyone please tell me how can I make sure my spouse medical also been received from back home? Ecas status only shows "Medical results have been received". Not sure my spouse medical also included here.

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
maniayyappan said:

My wife and I are still waiting on MR but I just have this question as my wife is pregnant now and Due Date is June First Week. I am the principal applicant.

When we receive MR, She cannot take Xray right because she is pregnant. Does it delay my MR too or will they put my wife's application alone on hold until after the delivery.

My open work permit expires in Nov 2015. I m just wondering if I would have to apply for bridge permit sometime if my PR is delayed.

Mani
Hi Mani, When you will receive MR then you inform about your wife to CIC. You have two options. Either do the whole medical after birth (recommended) for your wife or do partial medical now and postponed xray after the birth. Remember, You can not get PR until CIC receive the medicals of all applicants included in application.

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
goulden said:
Medical Request 20 March
Medical done on 24 March
Medical results received on 1 April

Admin please update.

Can anyone please tell me how can I make sure my spouse medical also been received from back home? Ecas status only shows "Medical results have been received". Not sure my spouse medical also included here.
ECAS shows medical received only when medicals of all applicants included in applicants have been received.

goulden

Sep 17, 2014
maniayyappan said:

Mani
Once you get MR, you should discuss it with your medical doctor, I am pretty sure they handle this type of case often. Also you can send explanation letter to CIC stating your condition. They may differ or extend the deadline for your wife.