7th July, 2014
AOR Received.
30th October, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Med's Request
7th May, 2015
Dear All,
We send CSE and Below is the mail that we received from NDVO after waiting 3 months for MR:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Based on the information you have provided, we have not been able to find any record of an application in our client database. This may be due to any of the following factors:

Application not yet sent:
If your message was intended to bring to our attention that an application will be submitted in the future, kindly note that we do not retain this type of correspondence. Due to the volume of applications received and similar correspondence from numerous parties regarding upcoming applications, we are unable to create files for individuals who have not yet applied and paid the application fee. Please ensure that any information you submitted with your message is also provided with the application when it is submitted. There is considerable information on our website, www.india.gc.ca, regarding the documents that are required as part of an application and the criteria for the issuance visas. We strongly suggest that the applicants avail themselves of this information prior to submitting their applications in order to ensure that their applications are complete.

Application sent but not received:
If the application has been sent to us, and you have provided correct information in your message, we recommend that you make enquiries with the post office or courier company which forwarded the application to ensure it was delivered. If a demand draft was enclosed with the submission, then you may wish to check with the issuing bank to determine whether or not the draft has been encashed.

Application received but not yet created in our client database:
Due to the high volume of new applications received by this office, it often takes several days or weeks for files to be created in our client database. As soon as a file is created, a letter will be sent to the applicant or authorized representative confirming receipt of the application and providing a file number. If the application was sent less than 3 months ago, we thank you for your patience, and request you to await contact from our office.

Please note that acknowledgement of receipt letters are not sent for sponsored spouse and child applications, as they are processed very quickly. The first contact that sponsored spouses and children receive from our office will be a letter requesting any documents required to finalize the application, or inviting the applicant to attend a personal interview.

Application sent to another visa office:
You may wish to double-check that the application was sent to the New Delhi visa office, and not to another visa office in another country. A permanent resident application submitted to one of the Case Processing Centres (CPCs) in Canada will normally be sent for further processing to the visa office responsible for immigrant applications from the applicant’s country of current residence. If, however, the applicant has not been legally admitted to their country of current residence for one year, the application may be sent to the visa office responsible for the applicant’s country of citizenship. This may be a different visa office. Please visit this website for a list of all Canadian visa offices, and ensure you are contacting the correct one: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp

Family Class sponsorship still in process in Canada:
All Family Class sponsorships are processed in Canada by the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga. After the sponsorship is approved, notification is sent to the visa office and to the sponsor.

If you are the sponsor, and you have not yet received this notification, you can obtain further information about the status of your sponsorship by contacting Citizenship & Immigration’s Call Centre services in Canada at: 1-888-242-2100 FREE (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp). If you have already been notified that the sponsorship was approved, and if you are sponsoring your spouse, partner or child, then the application for permanent residence may still be in transit between Canada and the visa office. Otherwise, if you are sponsoring your parent, grandparent, or another relative, the application forms and supporting documents may not have been submitted to the visa office yet. Please check with your relative to find out if and when they submitted their application kit.

If you are the applicant, please check with your sponsor to find out the status of the sponsorship application first. Until the sponsorship is approved and the application forms and supporting documents are sent to us, we cannot create a file in our client database.

More Information Required:
If you are the applicant or an authorized representative or designated individual, then please provide the following information about the applicant to enable us to locate the correct file in our client database:

- full name, as it appears in the applicant’s passport
- date of birth,
- file number (if available),
- passport number,
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code,
- mailing address,
- email address

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

Is it possible that CIC didn't transfer our file to NDVO after second line update in ECAS? We are really worried now. Please kindly share the CIC's contact no. if anyone knows so that we can directly contact at CIC and get updates about our documents.

Please help

Rpchugh

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-7-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19-1-2015
rrrrr said:
Dear All,
We send CSE and Below is the mail that we received from NDVO after waiting 3 months for MR:

Hi,

Is your second line already updated? There are chances that they might have not started processing your file yet.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
kensplanet said:
Got my Passport with VISA stamped 8). I am a July 4th applicant.
Here are my timelines,

PER : 30 Oct 2014
MR / RPRF request : 9 Jan 2015
Medicals Done : 20 Jan 2015
Medicals Received by VO : 25 Jan 2015
Passport request : 13 March 2015
Passport sent to VFS : 18 March 2015
Passport returned with VISA : 6 April 2015

Wish all the July applicants good luck !!!
Have a nice life in Canada !!! ;D
Congrats kensplanet!!!!

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
rrrrr said:
Dear All,

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Based on the information you have provided, we have not been able to find any record of an application in our client database. This may be due to any of the following factors:

Application not yet sent:
If your message was intended to bring to our attention that an application will be submitted in the future, kindly note that we do not retain this type of correspondence. Due to the volume of applications received and similar correspondence from numerous parties regarding upcoming applications, we are unable to create files for individuals who have not yet applied and paid the application fee. Please ensure that any information you submitted with your message is also provided with the application when it is submitted. There is considerable information on our website, www.india.gc.ca, regarding the documents that are required as part of an application and the criteria for the issuance visas. We strongly suggest that the applicants avail themselves of this information prior to submitting their applications in order to ensure that their applications are complete.

Application sent but not received:
If the application has been sent to us, and you have provided correct information in your message, we recommend that you make enquiries with the post office or courier company which forwarded the application to ensure it was delivered. If a demand draft was enclosed with the submission, then you may wish to check with the issuing bank to determine whether or not the draft has been encashed.

Application received but not yet created in our client database:
Due to the high volume of new applications received by this office, it often takes several days or weeks for files to be created in our client database. As soon as a file is created, a letter will be sent to the applicant or authorized representative confirming receipt of the application and providing a file number. If the application was sent less than 3 months ago, we thank you for your patience, and request you to await contact from our office.

Please note that acknowledgement of receipt letters are not sent for sponsored spouse and child applications, as they are processed very quickly. The first contact that sponsored spouses and children receive from our office will be a letter requesting any documents required to finalize the application, or inviting the applicant to attend a personal interview.

Application sent to another visa office:
You may wish to double-check that the application was sent to the New Delhi visa office, and not to another visa office in another country. A permanent resident application submitted to one of the Case Processing Centres (CPCs) in Canada will normally be sent for further processing to the visa office responsible for immigrant applications from the applicant's country of current residence. If, however, the applicant has not been legally admitted to their country of current residence for one year, the application may be sent to the visa office responsible for the applicant's country of citizenship. This may be a different visa office. Please visit this website for a list of all Canadian visa offices, and ensure you are contacting the correct one: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp

Family Class sponsorship still in process in Canada:
All Family Class sponsorships are processed in Canada by the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga. After the sponsorship is approved, notification is sent to the visa office and to the sponsor.

If you are the sponsor, and you have not yet received this notification, you can obtain further information about the status of your sponsorship by contacting Citizenship & Immigration's Call Centre services in Canada at: 1-888-242-2100 FREE (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp). If you have already been notified that the sponsorship was approved, and if you are sponsoring your spouse, partner or child, then the application for permanent residence may still be in transit between Canada and the visa office. Otherwise, if you are sponsoring your parent, grandparent, or another relative, the application forms and supporting documents may not have been submitted to the visa office yet. Please check with your relative to find out if and when they submitted their application kit.

If you are the applicant, please check with your sponsor to find out the status of the sponsorship application first. Until the sponsorship is approved and the application forms and supporting documents are sent to us, we cannot create a file in our client database.

More Information Required:
If you are the applicant or an authorized representative or designated individual, then please provide the following information about the applicant to enable us to locate the correct file in our client database:

- full name, as it appears in the applicant's passport
- date of birth,
- file number (if available),
- passport number,
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code,
- mailing address,
- email address

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

Is it possible that CIC didn't transfer our file to NDVO after second line update in ECAS? We are really worried now. Please kindly share the CIC's contact no. if anyone knows so that we can directly contact at CIC and get updates about our documents.

Please help
Here is how you can do it (copied from some previous posts).

Call on 001-613-944-4000. (International number)
Use options 1 1 1 Line will be transferred to CIO.
Use options 1 1 3
You will be asked application number thrice. Do not enter anything.
Line will be transferred to a CIC call centre officer..

sumir

Apr 3, 2015
Hello Dear

I have also apply My Status are there

Permanent Residence
1 We received your application for permanent residence on June 2, 2014.

2 We started processing your application on November 7, 2014.

Still i Am wait , Please help how much time

rrrrr

Oct 8, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July, 2014
AOR Received.
30th October, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Med's Request
7th May, 2015
yes. our second line shows your application starts processing on January 8, 2015. It's been 3 months after second line. But today when we got the mail from NDVO, we are shocked. So far as i know we can create CSE only after getting our file no. which means our file has already been created. but don't know what's wrong. If anyone has got the CIC'S no. please kindly let me know so that I can contact with CIC for further updates.

Rpchugh said:
rrrrr said:
Dear All,

Hi,

Is your second line already updated? There are chances that they might have not started processing your file yet.

rrrrr

Oct 8, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July, 2014
AOR Received.
30th October, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Med's Request
7th May, 2015
Thank you so much for the informations. Really appreciated

HWarraich said:
Here is how you can do it (copied from some previous posts).

Call on 001-613-944-4000. (International number)
Use options 1 1 1 Line will be transferred to CIO.
Use options 1 1 3
You will be asked application number thrice. Do not enter anything.
Line will be transferred to a CIC call centre officer..

Sameer khanz

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
mk9212 said:
Anybody got verification call or interview or anything related to verification?????
If your file is strong...i.e., your IELTS score and Certificates are damn true your interview will be waived ....

Best of Luck

Sameer khanz

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
sumir said:
Hello Dear

I have also apply My Status are there

Permanent Residence
1 We received your application for permanent residence on June 2, 2014.

2 We started processing your application on November 7, 2014.

Still i Am wait , Please help how much time

Hey Sumir,

Whats your IELTS Score??

And you have to be patience in this matter...

Cheers

sdhar

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 22, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015
Med's Done....
Received by NDVO- Jan 24, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 09, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Friends, Collected my passport and visa along with COPR from vfs today.

Very happy to complete a major stage towards my goal of settling in Canada.

All the best to you all. Keep the spirits positive

sgg

Sep 29, 2010
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-215
Passport Req..
Soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
HWarraich said:
They are updating 3rd line after receiving all the required doc's. So, don't worry!
Thanks! I understand that but my only worry is that I do not know if my docs have been received or not. Though DHL shows that it has been delivered but apparently to a P.O.box no. Is there any way I can get to know if the docs have been received or not

sunny2005

Nov 3, 2014
sdhar said:
Friends, Collected my passport and visa along with COPR from vfs today.

Very happy to complete a major stage towards my goal of settling in Canada.

All the best to you all. Keep the spirits positive
Congratulations! When did you submit your passport to vfs

Away2014

Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21 2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
November 14 2014
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
Jan 8 2015
Med's Request
Jan 12 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 24 2015 (3rd line updated on June 2,2015)
Interview........
Indian PCC - Feb 21 FBI docs - March 14
Passport Req..
DM June 9, 2015 PPR June 10,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hi all

Wanted to know is there any with same time line ... Getting worried

Application received on July 21, 2014
Per email On November 14, 2014
Second line update on Jan 8, 2015
Medical email received from NDVO on Jan 12, 2015
Medical done on Jan 24, 2015 at Max panchsheel park New Delhi
Send indian PCC and paid landing fees on Feb 21, 2015 and filed for extension for FBI report
Submitted FBI on March 14, 2015

I am Worried because no third line update yet
Don't know how long it will take for DM and PR.

Thanks in advance is there any ones with FBI submit extension request and got pr.

jonsco00

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Jul 2014
Nomination.....
17 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7 April 2015
Med's Done....
21 April 2015
Passport Req..
29 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
07 May 2015
kensplanet said:
Got my Passport with VISA stamped 8). I am a July 4th applicant.
Here are my timelines,

PER : 30 Oct 2014
MR / RPRF request : 9 Jan 2015
Medicals Done : 20 Jan 2015
Medicals Received by VO : 25 Jan 2015
Passport request : 13 March 2015
Passport sent to VFS : 18 March 2015
Passport returned with VISA : 6 April 2015

Wish all the July applicants good luck !!!
Have a nice life in Canada !!! ;D
Congratulations and best of luck to you in Canada :) :) :)