+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2014 Applicants.. Network Here.

Trallis

Jul 30, 2014
Has anyone heard of any July applicants getting their CC charged as late as now?

I'm still waiting for either my CC to be charged or my application back.

I'm NOC1111 30th July applicant. Emailed CIC last week, but don't expect to hear from them for another 5 weeks or so.

I'm now wondering if my additional document that I sent in October (received by CIC on the 8th) has been matched to my application and they have now considered me an October applicant?

I would have expected to have received my application back to me in the UK by now surely?

an2281

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ App
File Transfer...
24-11-14
Med's Request
11-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Trallis said:
Has anyone heard of any July applicants getting their CC charged as late as now?

I'm NOC1111 30th July applicant. Emailed CIC last week, but don't expect to hear from them for another 5 weeks or so.

I'm now wondering if my additional document that I sent in October (received by CIC on the 8th) has been matched to my application and they have now considered me an October applicant?

I would have expected to have received my application back to me in the UK by now surely?
I saw some applicants from the end of July being charged these recent days, since you sent some additional docs and you didn't receive it back, I think you can wait a little longer without getting worried.
Give'em some time.

Trallis

Jul 30, 2014
an2281 said:
I saw some applicants from the end of July being charged these recent days, since you sent some additional docs and you didn't receive it back, I think you can wait a little longer without getting worried.
Give'em some time.
Hopefully mine will be charged soon then.

Good luck with your application, I hope it works out for you :)

an2281

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ App
File Transfer...
24-11-14
Med's Request
11-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Trallis said:
Hopefully mine will be charged soon then.

Good luck with your application, I hope it works out for you :)
Thanks! Good luck to us all! :D

anujshah14

Nov 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd July 2014
Trallis said:

Good luck bro :)

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
avk3884 said:
Guys,

Has anyone got their AOR yet? Will there be an AOR sent from New Delhi? I am 14th July applicant. Got my PER on 11/11/2014.
i'm in the same boat my friend , applied at 14th/july and got PER on 7th of november , no news till now !!! is this normal , before my visa office ( bucharest ) used to give AOR after 2 weeks ! now there are applicants who got thiere PER on september and still waiting for AOR !!!!

I'm just afraid they may delay us till next year

vduller

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Included in application.
File Transfer...
02-01-2015
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in August 2015
No new updates from July 2014 applicants?

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
cooldoc80 said:
i'm in the same boat my friend , applied at 14th/july and got PER on 7th of november , no news till now !!! is this normal , before my visa office ( bucharest ) used to give AOR after 2 weeks ! now there are applicants who got thiere PER on september and still waiting for AOR !!!!

I'm just afraid they may delay us till next year
what is AOr ? and when do we get it ? i got my PER on 16 nov iam a 21 july applicant

vam37

Apr 19, 2014
Hello,

I got a reply from CIC which is very confusing.

They told me that they have sent my documents back and since I was not living in the same address the application went back to them and they asked me to send me the new mailing address which is ok.

They also gave me a UCI number also.

Now here is the confusing part.

They is a update in the same mail that " when an updated address is received, all of your application forms and documents will be returned to you with instructions for completing your application."

Can anyone tell me what should I do ????????????????????

Red_Dragon

Nov 30, 2014
Nabzter said:
Guys,

Still no news of my Application or CC being charged :( you think there is still hope ?? Or i should prepare my self for the worst.
Hi! Same case here, I am July 25 applicant also. Have not received any email from CIC, app package was not returned to me so far.

JYB

Dec 1, 2014
VERY GOOD JOB. THANKS.

ksa0510 said:
General overview of the applications received by CIC between May 2014 to Nov. 2014
Note: This report does not include the update of the respective local visa offices

May Applicants
May applications are closed. Files have been transferred to the respective VOs
If no news from CIC as at Nov.20, 2014, this shows your application wasn't successful
and you must have received your returned application by now. You should reapply,
if NOC is not capped or start preparing for Express Entry, Jan 2015.
CC Charging and DD encashment are over. PER issuances closed.

June Applicants
June applications are closed. Files have been transferred to the respective VOs
If no news from CIC as at Nov.20, 2014, this shows your application wasn't successful
and you must have received your returned application by now. You should reapply,
CC Charging and DD encashment are over. PER issuances closed.

July Applicants
Majority of applications are closed and few applications still under review. Majority of applications are now at VOs.
Few applicants are still in the game.
CC Charging almost completed and few DD encashment still outstanding. PER issuance is on-going but almost over.

August Applicants
August applications are under consideration at the moment.
CC Charging almost over and a lot of DD encashment still outstanding. PER-Issuance started but very low.

September Applicants
Currently,applications are in the active stage
If application is unsuccessful as at Nov., 20 2014, your returned application is on the way from CIC and be ready to reapply,
CC Charging started 20/11/14, DD encashment outstanding. PER-No issuance for now.

October Applicants
Completeness check is currently going on now and this takes about 3-4 weeks in which charging starts after the completeness checks.
No cases of CC charging, DD encashment and PER for now.
Fee deduction likely start date could be 18/12/2014 or 22/12/2014 believing the weather condition is fairly good.

Note: Please check your spam/junk mail, the vital email (PER) from CIC might be there.
If any of the above scenarios is your case and you need some clarity about your application status, you can mail CIC at
cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
In the subject column write FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER.
Good luck in all your endeavours.

anujshah14

Nov 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd July 2014
isha sehgal said:
I am july 18 applicant , but no response from CIC not even cc charged .
Isha
Contact CIC...
I sent you PM