Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
In case of representative as I have lawyers from canada who arranged documents for me.
Will they receive email from embassy or embassy will send it to me ?

antonettegarcia

Aug 3, 2012
YoBoy said:
In case of representative as I have lawyers from canada who arranged documents for me.
Will they receive email from embassy or embassy will send it to me ?
Yoboy I believe that the embassy will email you for passport request or send you back your passport with stamp.

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
As I did not send police clearance but sent my original passport. Hope to see response soon

me12

Sep 6, 2012
Hi.

Every1.. here is my TL.....Application submitted to Embassy in AD by ARAMEX on 1-Sep-12....Received by smf-im at Abu Dhabi on 2-Sep-12.....912AM.......I submitted LMO, Passports, Offer letter and all dox......No reply yet to me or my representative stating application no......I can't move as Passport with them.......

Any good news from anyone.......

Regards,

me12

antonettegarcia

Aug 3, 2012
me12 said:
Hi.

Every1.. here is my TL.....Application submitted to Embassy in AD by ARAMEX on 1-Sep-12....Received by smf-im at Abu Dhabi on 2-Sep-12.....912AM.......I submitted LMO, Passports, Offer letter and all dox......No reply yet to me or my representative stating application no......I can't move as Passport with them.......

Any good news from anyone.......

Regards,

me12
Hello me12,I think all of the july applicants didn't receive any updates yet.My application was filed last July 22 and I never heard any single reply from the embassy.Still waiting :)

me12

Sep 6, 2012
Guys ne update from ne1.........keep all posted.....is a relief 4 evry1 here ... patiently waiting for good news.....

rycampos

Sep 2, 2012
antonettegarcia said:
Hello me12,I think all of the july applicants didn't receive any updates yet.My application was filed last July 22 and I never heard any single reply from the embassy.Still waiting :)
Hi, I recently submitted an application to Canadian Embassy. I would like to know what is your position?

antonettegarcia

Aug 3, 2012
rycampos said:
Hi, I recently submitted an application to Canadian Embassy. I would like to know what is your position?
Hello rycampos!I applied as a food and beverage server.That's also my current job.How about you?

rycampos

Sep 2, 2012
antonettegarcia said:
Hello rycampos!I applied as a food and beverage server.That's also my current job.How about you?
Thank you for your response.
I applied for cook and my current job is cook as well.

Just wondering, is it faster to get replies from Canadian embassy if you are skilled worker? Thank you again..

antonettegarcia

Aug 3, 2012
rycampos said:
Thank you for your response.
I applied for cook and my current job is cook as well.

Just wondering, is it faster to get replies from Canadian embassy if you are skilled worker? Thank you again..
Actually I'm not really sure about it.It's a case to case basis and I think it really depends on the visa officer and the bulk of applications that the embassy receives.By the way,when did you pass your application?

rycampos

Sep 2, 2012
antonettegarcia said:
Actually I'm not really sure about it.It's a case to case basis and I think it really depends on the visa officer and the bulk of applications that the embassy receives.By the way,when did you pass your application?
Thanks again for the info.

Sent through courier on 29 Aug and embassy received on 30 Aug.

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none