+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2012 PR Applications

kunals321

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
torontobwoy said:
Hey guys.. Just wanted to update my timelines here.. I landed yesterday at rainbow bridge in niagara falls..

App filed : July 26, 2012
Aor received. : Aug 20, 2012
Medical request : May 4th, 2013
Medicals done: May 7th, 2013
RRPF and Biodate: May 10th, 2013
Ecase medical recveid upated : May 22, 2013
Passport request : May 28th, 2013
Passport sent : May 31, 2013
Passport received at cpp ottawa: June 3rd, 2013
Passport received and Copr viah canada post : June 10th, 2013
Landed at Niagara falls( rainbow bridge) : June 16th, 2013

The landing process at the immigration counter took less than 5 minutes. The officer asked for COPR, passport and proof of address( i gave my license). And i was out from there in within 10 mins.

I really wanted to thank every member on this forum for the valuable information they shared here..
It was not as easy as it seems here on timeline to get PR.. But hard worked finally paid off..
I will be in touch with you guys to see hows everyone doing.. Wish u all very best of luck and hope to see you guys become the permanent residents of this beautiful country..

- torontobwoy
Many congrats torontobwoy ;) Welcome to Canada...

pooky

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Hey guys
Just landed at Niagara Falls rainbow bridge today, feels really good.

I chose to cross the bridge by car. The wait wasn't very long, the US border officer was very nice, telling me they do this all the time, because I probably sound hysterically nervous. He took my passport and told me their supervisor will provide me with the administrative refusal paperwork. So we then parked under the canopy just pass the toll gates, wasn't very long after the officer came out with my passport and paper saying we are doing this pilot program so you don't have to wait very long in our building. So then they opened the gate and we are on our way back to the Canadian side.
The Canadian border officer seems to be less friendly, he asked me what's my status, ask me to roll down the back seat window, asking me anything to declare...etc, then directed me to the CBSA office. There was another 1 or 2 people waiting for landing. A nice older lady officer called me over, asking me a few questions then told me to wait while she run some checks. I took my paystubs and bank statement from reading various posts, but she didn't ask for any of that. After maybe 3 min or so, she called me over, told me to update my SIN card and Health card, then congratulated me and we are on our way back home!
I took today off work and it was a good idea, definitely not much traffic during the week.
Good luck everyone!

junione2

Mar 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by Sydney on 26th July 2012
Doc's Request.
RCMP police certificate requested on 5th May 2013
AOR Received.
20th Aug 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
20th Aug 2012
Med's Request
27th Mar 2013
Med's Done....
11th Apr 2013(e-cas updated "Medical results have been received" on 5th July 2013)
Passport Req..
22th July 2013 - RPRF & Biodata, PPR received same day(e-cas updated "Decision made" on 18th July 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
13th Aug 2013 - CIC received passport on 24th July 2013
LANDED..........
16th Aug 2013 - passport back on 15th Aug 2013 and landed at Abbotsford huntingdon border
congrats!!!!! pooky :D :D :D

Who's next? ;D ;D ;D

pooky said:
Hey guys
Just landed at Niagara Falls rainbow bridge today, feels really good.

I chose to cross the bridge by car. The wait wasn't very long, the US border officer was very nice, telling me they do this all the time, because I probably sound hysterically nervous. He took my passport and told me their supervisor will provide me with the administrative refusal paperwork. So we then parked under the canopy just pass the toll gates, wasn't very long after the officer came out with my passport and paper saying we are doing this pilot program so you don't have to wait very long in our building. So then they opened the gate and we are on our way back to the Canadian side.
The Canadian border officer seems to be less friendly, he asked me what's my status, ask me to roll down the back seat window, asking me anything to declare...etc, then directed me to the CBSA office. There was another 1 or 2 people waiting for landing. A nice older lady officer called me over, asking me a few questions then told me to wait while she run some checks. I took my paystubs and bank statement from reading various posts, but she didn't ask for any of that. After maybe 3 min or so, she called me over, told me to update my SIN card and Health card, then congratulated me and we are on our way back home!
I took today off work and it was a good idea, definitely not much traffic during the week.
Good luck everyone!

ps2211

Aug 9, 2012
Gracez said:
did medical in april, still waiting for ppr :(
Same situation did medical in april and when i emailed CIC they are saying medical for my wife have been received but not for me and my son.
crazy the doctor says all the result were sent together and it was an e medical not sure where it hanging...

kunals321

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
stalinpanneer said:
i got my passport back..with Immigrant stamp..finally...thanks for your support guys..
Great news stalinpanneer ;) ;) Many congrats!! Can you please share your timelines...when did you send your PP to CPPO? And when they recd it?

ioanag

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07- 19-2012
Doc's Request.
06-19-2013 (police clearance for spouse)
AOR Received.
08-16- 2012
File Transfer...
08 -16- 2012
Med's Request
04-20-2013
Med's Done....
04- 24 -2013
Passport Req..
15-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Got request email to provide police clearance for my husband from Illinois state for the time he lived there ( he had a driving violation many years ago - driving with a suspended license which it still shows on his records. Do you think this is going to affect us? They gave us 60 days to send his police clearance and driving record.... Worried again...

calgaryboy24

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-10-2012
AOR Received.
August-2012
Med's Request
March-20-2013
Med's Done....
April-06-2013
stalinpanneer said:
i got my passport back..with Immigrant stamp..finally...thanks for your support guys..
Congrats stalinpanneer for getitng your passport back and PR. Let us know when you renenter Canada and get PR card. I am hoping to receive my passport this week :-X Almost a month now and still waiting for passport. I contacted CIC 2 days ago and they said its in process of printing visa and soon i should receive my passport. :D

milindpr

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
0213, 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
15-Aug-2012
Med's Request
19-Apr-2013
Med's Done....
29-Apr-2013, uploaded 6-May-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-June-2013
LANDED..........
22-June-2013
calgaryboy24 said:
Congrats stalinpanneer for getitng your passport back and PR. Let us know when you renenter Canada and get PR card. I am hoping to receive my passport this week :-X Almost a month now and still waiting for passport. I contacted CIC 2 days ago and they said its in process of printing visa and soon i should receive my passport. :D
When did you email them? I emailed them on friday, no response

calgaryboy24

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-10-2012
AOR Received.
August-2012
Med's Request
March-20-2013
Med's Done....
April-06-2013
milindpr said:
When did you email them? I emailed them on friday, no response
Oh, just a regular email asking them for update on my case. I stated that i have sent my passport and its already a month, have not got any updates and got reply same day

milindpr

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
0213, 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
15-Aug-2012
Med's Request
19-Apr-2013
Med's Done....
29-Apr-2013, uploaded 6-May-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-June-2013
LANDED..........
22-June-2013
tracker activated yesterday, should get the passports today

calgaryboy24

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-10-2012
AOR Received.
August-2012
Med's Request
March-20-2013
Med's Done....
April-06-2013
milindpr said:
tracker activated yesterday, should get the passports today
awesome ,i was checking yours and mine passport request came on the same day. so i am hoping i should be receiving my passport soon too ;)