+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2012 PR Applications

cecbear

Feb 2, 2013
stalinpanneer said:
hey guys i submitted my passport for PR but my work permit is going to expire in 2 weeks once its expired do i need to leave the country for the landing purpose or else they have any other procedure near usa border that we can enter without american visa just to finish the immigration procedure..i live in alberta
If your work permit is going to expire in 2 weeks, you need to submit an application for BOWP (bridge work permit) to maintain your status (implied status in this case) in Canada. Then you can stay in Canada. When you get your passport, you can book an appointment with your local CIC offices to do the landing if you don't want to go to the US border.

pooky

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
cecbear said:
Don't think you can land at CBSA offices. You can land at CIC offices, not CBSA.
Thank you for the clarification, if going to port of entry to land, do you have to make appointment or just walk in?

gagan4u

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
i m july 6th applicant,im still waiting for MR,my employer TOLD ME HE got a verification call,WHATS NEXT?????PLS HELP ANYPONE

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagan4u said:
i m july 6th applicant,im still waiting for MR,my employer TOLD ME HE got a verification call,WHATS NEXT?????PLS HELP ANYPONE
Hi Gagan4u,

Can you give some rough idea about your employment and employer,,, which made the office to call and verify...please

So that i can, compare and inform my employer in future.

I know its a very random call, however just to keep my self cautious.

Thanks

nikkit

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2012, received by Sydney July 19, 2012
AOR Received.
August 16, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24, 2013
Med's Done....
June 3, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: August 7, 2013
LANDED..........
August 10, 2013
gagan4u said:
congrats! i got medical and RPRF request the day after they called my employer! hope it is for u too!

gagan4u

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
nikkit said:
congrats! i got medical and RPRF request the day after they called my employer! hope it is for u too!
i hope so im so worried what did they ask ur employer,my employer told me they asked when did i worked,,pls share??

nikkit

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2012, received by Sydney July 19, 2012
AOR Received.
August 16, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24, 2013
Med's Done....
June 3, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: August 7, 2013
LANDED..........
August 10, 2013
gagan4u said:
i hope so im so worried what did they ask ur employer,my employer told me they asked when did i worked,,pls share??
yep they also just asked my employer how long i have worked there.. thats all.. good luck!

gagan4u

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
can someone pls help me what should I do the visa officer is doubting my experience and they sent me following email,GUYS PLS HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO I DONT WANT TO GET REFUSED:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please note that your file is in process and will continue to be processed at the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (“CPP-O”) office. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concern(s) regarding your application.I am not satisfied that you have acquired the experience as an assistant manager as declared. I verified your employment with Rogers. The manager divulged personal information without verifying to whom he was speaking and the purpose of the call. He was prepared with your information on hand and had been prepped by you for such a call. As a result, I was not satisfied that you had been genuinely employed by this company.
In addition, I am not satisfied that such a company requires both a manager and an assistant manager, and that you had the qualifications to be employed in a managerial position with only previous technical support experience.Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information and/or documentation that would allay my concern(s). You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information and/ or documentation to the above address.Also, we require an updated address and your current activities in Canada.
Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay these concern(s), your application may be refused
We look forward to receiving the additional information and/or documentation within 60 days.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

canadacec2012

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagan4u said:
can someone pls help me what should I do the visa officer is doubting my experience and they sent me following email,GUYS PLS HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO I DONT WANT TO GET REFUSED:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please note that your file is in process and will continue to be processed at the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (“CPP-O”) office. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concern(s) regarding your application.I am not satisfied that you have acquired the experience as an assistant manager as declared. I verified your employment with Rogers. The manager divulged personal information without verifying to whom he was speaking and the purpose of the call. He was prepared with your information on hand and had been prepped by you for such a call. As a result, I was not satisfied that you had been genuinely employed by this company.
In addition, I am not satisfied that such a company requires both a manager and an assistant manager, and that you had the qualifications to be employed in a managerial position with only previous technical support experience.Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information and/or documentation that would allay my concern(s). You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information and/ or documentation to the above address.Also, we require an updated address and your current activities in Canada.
Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay these concern(s), your application may be refused
We look forward to receiving the additional information and/or documentation within 60 days.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Please take advise from good lawyer at this moment

carlopop

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-08-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
08-11-2013
canadacec2012 said:
Please take advise from good lawyer at this moment
This wouldn't be a bad idea. The risk of losing all the time and money on this application justifies it.