7th May 2013
Med's Done....
8th April 2013
Passport Req..
6th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2013
stalinpanneer said:
i received my passport request, but last time i dint email the RPRF form, so i think i need to email RPRF and mail my passport.
Congratulations, Could you please share your timelines and NOC.

y3knik

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-07-2012
Doc's Request.
18-01-2013
AOR Received.
6-08-2012
IELTS Request
03-05-2012
File Transfer...
06-08-2012
Med's Request
28-05-2013
Med's Done....
31-05-2013
LANDED..........
12-12-2013
androme said:
Hi guys, Just received a letter from CIC requesting for the RCMP fingure prints. Is this a regualr and normal procedure? I mean does everyone who has applied has to do this? How close do you think I am and another thing is, they have only asked my fingure prints not my wife's who is prinicipal applicant. any thoughts on this guys. Thanks.
I had the fingerprints ready and mailed it to them just in case, even before they requested it. It is normal though, no need to worry

calgaryboy24

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-10-2012
AOR Received.
August-2012
Med's Request
March-20-2013
Med's Done....
April-06-2013
Congrats Stalin,

I have a question regarding passport request. CIC requested for my passport some 3 weeks ago which was sent last week. Would CIC update on the website when they will send my passport back with the stamping and PR? I dont know how long does it take to get my passport back

Thanks

androme

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
y3knik said:
I had the fingerprints ready and mailed it to them just in case, even before they requested it. It is normal though, no need to worry
Thank you buddy. I should have had it ready as well. Lessson learnt! Cheers.

july2012

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July 2012
AOR Received.
21 Aug 2012
Med's Request
30 May 2013
Med's Done....
10 June 2013, Medical received status in ECAS on Jun 27
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3 July 2013,Decision Made in ECAS on 5 July
VISA ISSUED...
24 july received my passport
LANDED..........
31 july @ peace bridge
thanks sashali78 for your reply.
I just received MR email .

stalinpanneer

Aug 9, 2012
hi calgaryboy

Status of your application Explanation
IN
PROCESS
(A decision has not been made yet.)
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

WITHDRAWN
(An application can only be withdrawn when your application is IN PROCESS.)
Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status decision has been made. There are no refunds after processing has started.

DECISION
MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)
An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

Sponsorship / In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status Determined
The sponsorship applications and In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you in writing in either case.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

CECAUG1

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP, Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2012
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
August 23
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 1st 2013
Med's Request
May 29th 2013
Med's Done....
June 10th 2013
Hi guys......

Does anybody know how passports can reach safely from India to Canada....I am just trying to get ready ahead...my family is in India...n I will be needing their passports at PPR stage......

I heard DHL provides this service with a notarized authority letter......any views?

Thanks in advance guys.... :'(

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CECAUG1 said:
Hi guys......

Does anybody know how passports can reach safely from India to Canada....I am just trying to get ready ahead...my family is in India...n I will be needing their passports at PPR stage......

I heard DHL provides this service with a notarized authority letter......any views?

if you find a way do post it here.. i am in the same situation!

Anamadheya

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Aug 2012
AOR Received.
5th Sep 2012
Med's Request
7th May 2013
Med's Done....
8th April 2013
Passport Req..
6th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2013
CECAUG1 said:
Hi guys......

Please double check about sending passport outside country!

seekr

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
After an exact 10 month wait, I received my Medical Request today.
In fact I got my RPRF and Biodata request at 9:30 AM ET and mine and my family's medical request at 3 PM.
I had applied on July 30 2012 and AOR was received on Aug 30.. I have updated the spreadsheet.

Those July and Aug applicants who haven't received yet, just hang on. Just a matter of time and possibly additional reviews a criminality checks that possibly delayed a few of us..I know its a harrowing wait!

PB02

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
seekr said:
After an exact 10 month wait, I received my Medical Request today.
In fact I got my RPRF and Biodata request at 9:30 AM ET and mine and my family's medical request at 3 PM.
I had applied on July 30 2012 and AOR was received on Aug 30.. I have updated the spreadsheet.

Those July and Aug applicants who haven't received yet, just hang on. Just a matter of time and possibly additional reviews a criminality checks that possibly delayed a few of us..I know its a harrowing wait!
Congrats :)

CECAUG1

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP, Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2012
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
August 23
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 1st 2013
Med's Request
May 29th 2013
Med's Done....
June 10th 2013
Hi everyone,

It had been a productive week but I know gagan, brithekop, pingu, nicehoilove, hamad0313, GHboy, makunda, SB1950 are still waiting....dnt worry guys.....looks like now they have found us...just keep ur hopes up...its coming....

It is so nice to see that they are pushing the remaining July batch now.....Good luck for the whole process guys.......
8) 8) 8)

hamad0313

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
[ingu has also got it If I remember .....I guess we are lucky 7 ;D

CECAUG1 said:
Hi everyone,

It had been a productive week but I know gagan, brithekop, pingu, nicehoilove, hamad0313, GHboy, makunda, SB1950 are still waiting....dnt worry guys.....looks like now they have found us...just keep ur hopes up...its coming....

It is so nice to see that they are pushing the remaining July batch now.....Good luck for the whole process guys.......
8) 8) 8)

androme

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
CECAUG1 said:
Hi guys......

For PPR its my understanding that you just have to send the passprots to the local embassy or visa office and they will issue the visa. I dont think CIC will make you send the passport all the way from India to Canada. Why dont you email CIC and inquire about it. Cheers.