+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2012 Applicants join here

Coquii

Jan 28, 2013
bagelbagel81 said:
Sure thing!

Will add you now :) Good luck with the rest of the process!
Can u pls add me also

Spousal sponsorship for a mexican

Application recvd in mississauga- july 26,2012
In-process october 11, 2012
Missing documents dec14, 2012
Sent missing documents dec 24, 2012
Recvd missing documents dec 27, 2012 in CPC-M

Called CiC last week
And they say they have not recvd or maybe opened the document
Still waiting n hoping it will be ok soon

Thanks

Coquii

Jan 28, 2013
bagelbagel81 said:
Hi, welcome Coquii - I have added you to the spreadsheet.
I am assuming you received sponsorship approval on 11Oct, or was it just 'application received' at that time? Just trying to figure out if you file has been transfered to the Mexico VO yet or not?
Thanks for adding me here. I have no idea if they have transferred it to VO Mexico. I am new to this, can u help me how to check if they have transferred it to VO Mexico City? Thanks again

jarry96

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 17, 2012
AOR Received.
October 3, 2012
File Transfer...
October 4, 2012
Med's Done....
July 4, 2012
Passport Req..
April 26, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 29, 2013
Coquii said:
Thanks for adding me here. I have no idea if they have transferred it to VO Mexico. I am new to this, can u help me how to check if they have transferred it to VO Mexico City? Thanks again
You should have received a communication from CIC sometime between July and October 2012 at the time your sponsorship was approved. It would have been by email if you gave the CIC your email address. That email (or letter, if you communicate with CIC by mail) would have indicated the date if the file was forwarded to the visa office in Mexico.

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
09-Feb-13; Sent 13-Mar-13
AOR Received.
15-Oct-12; In-process 26-Mar-13
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
02-Apr-13 Chest Xray Only
Med's Done....
14-May-12; 04-Apr-13 (Delivered 15-Apr-13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2013 (Rcvd May 15th, 2013)
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
PerrinAyabara said:
Just checked my status online and it STILL says application received as my status. Though I also have my address in there now so I assume that means they've actually opened my package at this point... this waiting game is killing me when people that sent after me are already approved.
Based on the spreadsheet, no one whose app was received by CIC in July 2012 (or later) and that has been forwarded to Ottawa has been approved stage 2. Unfortunately, different VO's move at different paces and comparing them is not a good policy for your health :-[

kfair001

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2012
AOR Received.
October 12, 2012
File Transfer...
October 12, 2012
Med's Done....
June 25, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2013
LANDED..........
May 27, 2013
Received communication!!! July 30th Applicant. Received an e-mail stating that they expect to finalize my husband's application without a personal interview!!! :D

emily_anya

May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 03 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 30 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 20 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
Jan 30 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 13 2013 :D
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
kfair001 said:
Received communication!!! July 30th Applicant. Received an e-mail stating that they expect to finalize my husband's application without a personal interview!!! :D
congrats!! what email address did you receive the communication from? just so I know what I'm looking out for! did you also notice that on your ECAS they added a home and mailing address? I noticed this today and wondering if its a sign that it has been approved (or just wishful thinking?

mmacedo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmacedo said:
Hey Bagel, I forgot to ask. Could you update the spreadsheet, please? Passport requested on 12/12/12 :p
Hey Everybody, good news! Sponsored Person eCAS status has just changed to Decision Made. I believe my daughter's passport has received a nice Immigration Visa :)

I'll let you know when the passport arrives back ;D

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
Coquii said:
Hey Coquii - Jerry 96 is right - Usually if you have received an email saying that you have been approved as Sponsor, the application will have been sent to the Mexico City VO (Assuming you applied OUTLAND through MExico City Visa Office).

The fact that they have asked for additional documents for the applicant makes me think you application is already over there and in process, however the fact that you sent to docs to Mississauga could also mean it is still in the process of being looked at for sponsorship approval, especially if they have not officially 'opened you file" yet.

It is hard for me to say, unless you have received any correspondence specifically from Mexico City VO. Do you have a UCI/Customer ID number? Have you logged onto eCas online? If so, what does it say there?

Sorry I can't be of more help!

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
kfair001 said:
Fantastic news- congratulations!
:) :)

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
mmacedo said:
Hey Everybody, good news! Sponsored Person eCAS status has just changed to Decision Made. I believe my daughter's passport has received a nice Immigration Visa :)

I'll let you know when the passport arrives back ;D
Excellent, mmacedo! Will update the spreadsheet for you :D

Coquii

Jan 28, 2013
bagelbagel81 said:
Hey Coquii - Jerry 96 is right - Usually if you have received an email saying that you have been approved as Sponsor, the application will have been sent to the Mexico City VO (Assuming you applied OUTLAND through MExico City Visa Office).

The fact that they have asked for additional documents for the applicant makes me think you application is already over there and in process, however the fact that you sent to docs to Mississauga could also mean it is still in the process of being looked at for sponsorship approval, especially if they have not officially 'opened you file" yet.

It is hard for me to say, unless you have received any correspondence specifically from Mexico City VO. Do you have a UCI/Customer ID number? Have you logged onto eCas online? If so, what does it say there?

Sorry I can't be of more help!
Hello there, thank you so much. Really your helping me a lot. I have checked it online and it only says

For sponsorship
Application to sponsor... Has been rcvd july 26, 2012.
We started processing your application oct 11, 2012

Diamondude357

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Alberta
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
21-11-2012
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-06-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2013
Congrats to those moving forward with their apps. Update for us. Received the visas and CoPR's on Monday and booked flights this morning for landing on Feb 06. ;D

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
Coquii said:
Hello there, thank you so much. Really your helping me a lot. I have checked it online and it only says

For sponsorship
Application to sponsor... Has been rcvd july 26, 2012.
We started processing your application oct 11, 2012
The line, We started processing your application on Oct 11, 2012, refers to the visa office, so your application has been transferred to the visa office and isn't in Mississauga. When your sponsor was approved (or are u the sponsor?) a letter or email should have been received stating which visa office the applicaiton was being forwarded too. If you're Mexican, living in Mexico, then it will definitely be Mexico City.

Unless there are more documents required, usually it's pretty fast to get a decision, after they start processing the application. I don't know the details, but I do know that applicants in Mexico City require further Police Checks, that are requested after the application is being processed.

emily_anya

May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 03 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 30 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 20 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
Jan 30 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 13 2013 :D
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi....I got some correspondence finally from Ottawa! not sure if its good or bad though...here is what is says...

Dear XXXXX :

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada. This must be received at this office by: 03/31/2013

Ø Income, proof: Proof of income for your sponsor. This includes, but is not limited to, employment letters, paystubs, tax documentation, bank statements, etc. This must be received at this office by: 03/31/2013

Ø Copy of your passport. This must be received at this office by: 03/31/2013

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable."

Is it acceptable to email scanned documents of everything? I'm assuming if they are asking me to pay the right of PR fee then its a good sign right? anyone had similar experience?

Thanks!!! :D

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
012813-email/ Submitted all docs: 040213
VISA ISSUED...
042513 PDOS.......:042613
LANDED..........
emily_anya said:
Hi....I got some correspondence finally from Ottawa! not sure if its good or bad though...here is what is says...

Dear XXXXX :

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada. This must be received at this office by: 03/31/2013

Ø Income, proof: Proof of income for your sponsor. This includes, but is not limited to, employment letters, paystubs, tax documentation, bank statements, etc. This must be received at this office by: 03/31/2013

Ø Copy of your passport. This must be received at this office by: 03/31/2013

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable."

Is it acceptable to email scanned documents of everything? I'm assuming if they are asking me to pay the right of PR fee then its a good sign right? anyone had similar experience?

Thanks!!! :D
Hi! You are a July applicant? They only asked for this now?Where is the applicant originally from? Seem like they havent received payment for the processing fee yet. If your documents are still in Ottawa, does that mean they havent forwarded your papers to your home country yet? But theyre requesting for the copy of your passport, this is addressed to the sponsor right?