+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
There are two different things. One is judge decision on judicial review for redetermination and one is settlement which basically IRCC offer to applicant. On judge decision officer may refuse visa again but on settlement offer chances are very less of refusal again because if your file is week then ircc never offer settlement and better they go till final hearing in judicial review.

Answer is very simple that after settlement visa chances are more higher then judge decision on judicial review
Without a debate, I hope it is like that.

Do let us know when your file reopens.

Last edited:

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I think, not sure, if they refuse again after the file is reopened then they send a fresh refusal letter which can be used to file for a JR again, you don't need to use your 3rd application. You have mastered this art so you can do it.
@aspirant256 on settlement the refusal chances very very less because if the file is weak ircc will never go for early settlement. I studied 11 study permit cases on JR which went till hearing stages and that is why 8 were dismissed by judge and 3 were granted JR. We often seen here that after successful JR application was again rejected but after settlement letter did anybody get rejected we did not see here. IRCC is not stupid that they offer settlement in the middle of the JR case and then later against refuse. JR granted basically judge decision to redetermin the file so it can be refuse easily but still ircc respect judge decision so they give time to these files and check carefully for visa. I wish to see someone here who refused again after settlement offer

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Even on JR the chances of refusal are less and mostly get visas. Zong vs ircc was a very interesting case. A Chinese student from Uk who were granted JR and then on interview in Uk the embassy refused his visa again because not satisfied during interview. The officer objection was he spending money one english course which can take in china and judge argued very angry that its is not visa officer duty to do assessment on cost. Visa officer cannot talk about on applicant how much money he will spend in canada.

I got settlement without any lawyer because on every signle refusal from officer i cross argued with articles , regulations and references.

InshaAllah once i get visa i will share my complete file here to all and people will really enjoy to read..

On chinook 3+ i argued that my file deicision made my chinook. I do not say technology is not perfect but i must say tools and technology may refuse visas of genuine students. In general prospect DRS technology using in cricket decision where empire given out but when DRS used then decisions were not out and there are so many controverses on technology and tools. I am sure IRCC hands up and given settlement which means they are not reading our files qnd chinook doing decisions

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
@aspirant256 on settlement the refusal chances very very less because if the file is weak ircc will never go for early settlement. I studied 11 study permit cases on JR which went till hearing stages and that is why 8 were dismissed by judge and 3 were granted JR. We often seen here that after successful JR application was again rejected but after settlement letter did anybody get rejected we did not see here. IRCC is not stupid that they offer settlement in the middle of the JR case and then later against refuse. JR granted basically judge decision to redetermin the file so it can be refuse easily but still ircc respect judge decision so they give time to these files and check carefully for visa. I wish to see someone here who refused again after settlement offer
I really hope so. I have seen only @Warvan 's case which was refused again after settlement. Let's think positively and hope for the best.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Even on JR the chances of refusal are less and mostly get visas. Zong vs ircc was a very interesting case. A Chinese student from Uk who were granted JR and then on interview in Uk the embassy refused his visa again because not satisfied during interview. The officer objection was he spending money one english course which can take in china and judge argued very angry that its is not visa officer duty to do assessment on cost. Visa officer cannot talk about on applicant how much money he will spend in canada.

I got settlement without any lawyer because on every signle refusal from officer i cross argued with articles , regulations and references.

InshaAllah once i get visa i will share my complete file here to all and people will really enjoy to read..

On chinook 3+ i argued that my file deicision made my chinook. I do not say technology is not perfect but i must say tools and technology may refuse visas of genuine students. In general prospect DRS technology using in cricket decision where empire given out but when DRS used then decisions were not out and there are so many controverses on technology and tools. I am sure IRCC hands up and given settlement which means they are not reading our files qnd chinook doing decisions
Judging on the cost of studies is like asking people why to buy an iPhone when you can buy an oppo. If one can afford and is willing to spend then nobody should have an objection, that will come down to everything then from a Louis Vuitton handbag to taking a first-class flight. How about CBSA asking why you took a first-class when you could have taken an economy class at the fraction of the cost?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
You can’t base your statement on one guy and forget about 90 percent getting the acceptance. So please relax and let them be happy.
No aspirant is right. Everything is possible but yes its a happier moment because i had believe i can't go canada after 3 refusal and was working on UK plan. But with settlement i got a hope of visa but also its look dream because getting settlement from UAE and abu dhabi office its hard. This office force applicant to go for JR and waste time arround year and more. Its something good news for me and also those victims from abu dhabi office that with JR keep hope of settlement and the reason is they dont study our files and leave everything on chinook software

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hello there,,
I am glad to inform you that After settlement today just now my file has been re open after 7 months...it now in processing in New Delhi visa office India ...hopefully they will require some updates docs...

Reactions: BA101

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
If anyone's file re open recently please tell me one thing that if ircc require updating documents they will send email or it will update in Gcc account?

Reactions: BA101

Warvan

Feb 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
I want to tell you my first JR accepted but in the end, the embassy refused my case,
and my second JR accepted I sent updated documents and it is bbeen6 months no response from the embassy,

with best regards,

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hello everyone,
I want to tell you my first JR accepted but in the end, the embassy refused my case,
and my second JR accepted I sent updated documents and it is bbeen6 months no response from the embassy,

with best regards,
Hi Warvan, you got settlement both times? which visa office is it?