+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
yassar and kapil are two in whatsapp group who received specific ADR and both got PPR this week
These two guys applied from Pakistan under SDS or non-SDS? note that you and @ankita.a42 applied from UAE under non-SDS. And anyone else who was refused, what was their stream? SDS/non-SDS and applied from which country?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
One more refusal minutes ago in JR settlement whatsapp group. same as fresh set of documents

@aspirant256 u remember the admin of this judicial review group the iranian girl. That was the first case we seen as JR and she also got adr for loe and bank statement and she got ppr. So it means this is standard. We did not see anyone got ppr in fresh set of documents

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I think specific adr is just a formality to issue visa and general adr is most likely formality to issue rejection but in rare case it could result in ppr . That's what current trend is

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
One more refusal minutes ago in JR settlement whatsapp group. same as fresh set of documents

@aspirant256 u remember the admin of this judicial review group the iranian girl. That was the first case we seen as JR and she also got adr for loe and bank statement and she got ppr. So it means this is standard. We did not see anyone got ppr in fresh set of documents
All these refusals are SDS? Applied from Pakistan? and visa office for all these refusals. Mention the complete status for a better analysis.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i just refused again in fresh application from Pakistan , no issue in home ties, only purpose of visit and current employment situation...... Bye Bye canada ,,,, insha'Allah UK but will keep fight in Judicial Review
If you are going to the UK why keep fighting? Just for fun to waste taxpayer dollars?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I got document request on the same day my application was reopened. Who knows what they do. These are uncharted territories as not a lot of people go for JR. Logically, all I know is if they have settled, then the most probable outcome is a PPR. It's only a matter of time. So, hang in there.
Hi, did you get a request for specific documents or updated documents?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yeah I think so too. For me also they just requested the "client information" form. I didn't change nothing. It was just a formality I guess. I submitted and got a decision within 3 days. I must say that once the whole process is over .. especially for complicated cases like ours ... you have lost a part of you. My patience was tested to such levels that now i don't feel anything. I am supposed to fly in a few days .. but I don't feel any excitement. I am apathetic to the whole moving to a new country thing. I hope it changes once I physically land there.
Hi, could you elaborate on what client information form you mean? or did they ask for updated documents? what were the exact wordings?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
@DesiPikachu dear to be very honest and truthful i now not interested in canada but this is also reality i will keep pursue judicial reviews. Even now today application refused and ordered gcms notes. I will submit one more judicial review in different registry office.

You can say its for fun but also different experience and learning.

For example

When i did judicial review first time i did not attach any documents because i was thinking judge will request from Tribunal as per guidelines.. i was lucky and no issue made my counsel and offered settlement

Second judicial review when i did not attach documents in t he different registy office then counsel did reply with his strong arguments tht i didnt attach documents and requsst to the court to dismiss my cases.

I replied with strong arguments and in result counsel sent me a settlement but i refused

As well as asked me the reason why i refused

One more thing which is very very important apart from me three people given me cases for judicial review because they was not abale to afford 5000$ or more. I did not demand anything but i told them i need one week to prepare the case and leave from work. So they paid me one week salary whis was too less fot them.

First person he got settlement non sds from Pakistan very weak profile but luckily mh arguments were strong and he got specific adr and received ppr month ago

Second person the profile was not strong so no settlement and case now on ALDR stage

Third just got the case and working on it

I helping the people and luckily one got ppr so it means i will now guide people do not go for JR through lawyers unless very strong reasons which i will explain later for example academic progression, course should not similar with the previous one, these are strong factors in judicial review while rest like immigration status, ties or employment situations are changeable.

I am able to assist people now either pursue judicial review or not. Secondly for my spouse i surely want a taste of hearing stage in court for learning purpose. If i reach to that stage This will make possible for all people to pursue judicial review without lawyer.

And to waste tax payers money on my case surely. I will InshaAllah will reach supreme court for this case even we will go UK but i will have surely a taste of judicial review stages on hearing or supreme Court