+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial Review Processing time

Surrey19

Aug 19, 2020
Hello Everyone

does anyone know how long does the Judicial Review after losing asylum takes time to have a decision is ur really 2 years

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hello Everyone

does anyone know how long does the Judicial Review after losing asylum takes time to have a decision is ur really 2 years
I know someone who got it in 3 months and it was sent back to RAD for review

Reactions: Nelan

Toksyball

Oct 13, 2020
Hello everyone, I was recently refused study permit and I am in the process of seeking a Judicial Review. Now, my program will not be open until September 2021 (since I've missed this year's intake). If the JR is settled out of court and I am told to resubmit a valid LOA, I'd like to know if it is possible to go for a similar program in another province or what the implication is. Or, do I have to stick to the same school?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone, I was recently refused study permit and I am in the process of seeking a Judicial Review. Now, my program will not be open until September 2021 (since I've missed this year's intake). If the JR is settled out of court and I am told to resubmit a valid LOA, I'd like to know if it is possible to go for a similar program in another province or what the implication is. Or, do I have to stick to the same school?
Would take it one step at a time. You need to be approved first. What type of degree have you applied for and at what school? What is your background. Due to covid processing could take quite a lot of time. You should really be posting in the international student section unless you are also an asylum claimant or protected person.

deann20210

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hello I also have same issue, However my lawyer says you can start lessons online or wait till the next intake, I will like to know how long does it take for Judicial Review Settlement to be reviewed and settled.? any ideas?

Reactions: JANET121

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello I also have same issue, However my lawyer says you can start lessons online or wait till the next intake, I will like to know how long does it take for Judicial Review Settlement to be reviewed and settled.? any ideas?
You can't start lessons online before you have been approved for a study permit. You can study online if you have 1st stage approval but if you get denied after that you may lose your tuition fee so would recommend waiting for full study permit approval.