+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial Review on Study Permit who Received Settlement Proposal Join Here

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I really want to see how many here who pursuing judicial review or got settlement and waiting for file reopening

Far Out

May 6, 2022
Study permit refusal settled (before hearing stage) 18 March 2022.
File not reopened for re-determination yet. 49 days passed.

Far Out

May 6, 2022
Normally takes 30 days but here i know one guy with 60 days now but not reopened
Thanks. It depends on the VO I guess.

Settlement offer letter carried the usual disclaimer that processing will likely be delayed due to ongoing impacts of COVID-19 on operations.

I raised a web form requesting for early processing. That has made no difference.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Thanks. It depends on the VO I guess.

Settlement offer letter carried the usual disclaimer that processing will likely be delayed due to ongoing impacts of COVID-19 on operations.

I raised a web form requesting for early processing. That has made no difference.
What update on ur settlement

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
File was reopened nearly two months after settlement offer.
Additional documents were submitted more than three weeks ago.
Waiting for further information.
I got refusal today after judicial review settlement. Documents were requested 23 march submitted 23 April decision 22 june total 60 days

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Wow, that sucks. It's maddening how arbitrary IRCC can be. Will you do the process yourself again?
Dear first of all i really thankful because you had provided me the links for judicial review and rest all was my hard work, motivations from you and aspirant256 and i successfully represented judicial review case without lawyer and got settlement which was indeed a big success. I will not give up or lose hope, i fact i will come back with more agressive mode with ircc in judicial review. This time i will do same what Mario Balissimo does with ircc in federal court. All i need your prayers and motivations from you. InshaAllah i will get success.

Secondly @DesiPikachu @aspirant256 if ircc offered settlement its means error in law or procedural fairness was occurred. Then why similar reasons of refusal, only one cleared and it was immigration status in the country of residence and 3 came purpose of visit, ties in Pakistan, employment prospect in UAE and it was well explained in judicial review and additional documents request on file reopening