+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial Review Inquiry

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
My case was recently reopened after a previous refusal and going through the judicial review process.
I got a message this morning asking me to provide additional documents to continue processing my application.
It is important to note that I applied July 2020 and started and completed my fall semester 2020 online before taking a leave of absence.
Please anyone who has gone through this process or has an idea of updated documents to send to Ircc please drop a comment.
My medical also expired July 10 but as of today its still passed according to their update
Thanks

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
My case was recently reopened after a previous refusal and going through the judicial review process.
I got a message this morning asking me to provide additional documents to continue processing my application.
It is important to note that I applied July 2020 and started and completed my fall semester 2020 online before taking a leave of absence.
Please anyone who has gone through this process or has an idea of updated documents to send to Ircc please drop a comment.
My medical also expired July 10 but as of today its still passed according to their update
Thanks
plz advise what documents did they ask to submit. also in J.R is it a settlement offer or you won the case

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks
The communication to you from IRCC should have specified which updated documents they are requesting from you. Did the message not include this information? Exactly what did it say?

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
The communication to you from IRCC should have specified which updated documents they are requesting from you. Did the message not include this information? Exactly what did it say?
There was no direct message just said send an updated application

Azramun

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Thanks
How to go for judicial review??

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Thanks
u got visa?

Dannyoyea

Jun 13, 2021
anyone here who pursuing judicial review or have received settlement offer and waiting for file reopening
It usually takes some time in some cases for them to reopen the file. About one or two months, but in some cases it is quicker. Be sure to check your GIC Key account regularly, do not wait until they send you a message. If they ask you for updated documents, be sure to send your updated offer/admission letter and statement of account showing that you have sufficient funds. I hope this helps.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
It usually takes some time in some cases for them to reopen the file. About one or two months, but in some cases it is quicker. Be sure to check your GIC Key account regularly, do not wait until they send you a message. If they ask you for updated documents, be sure to send your updated offer/admission letter and statement of account showing that you have sufficient funds. I hope this helps.
Yes thank u

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
U also waiting after settlement?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I really want to see how many here who pursuing judicial review or got settlement and waiting for file reopening

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
u got vis
Thanks
u got visa after JR?