+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

jordanian law

luai leo

May 13, 2019
hi my name is leo from jordan and i married civil marriage my wife in lebanon bcz im christian and she is muslim.. the problem is in jordan if a muslim girl married a non muslim man the police will put her in jail and also our kids will not have jordanian citezenship bcz jordanian law is against our marriage we are looking for a place to give us a passport we dont need financail support but in jordan if the police knew that my wife married a non muslim they will put her in jail may u plz give us any help or any advises

Peace4ever

Sep 21, 2019
hi my name is leo from jordan and i married civil marriage my wife in lebanon bcz im christian and she is muslim.. the problem is in jordan if a muslim girl married a non muslim man the police will put her in jail and also our kids will not have jordanian citezenship bcz jordanian law is against our marriage we are looking for a place to give us a passport we dont need financail support but in jordan if the police knew that my wife married a non muslim they will put her in jail may u plz give us any help or any advises
Apply for visitor visa
And when you land there ask for refugee claim