+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Joint account help bryanna

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by jazz12, Oct 9, 2018.

  1. Hi bryanna
    My friend want to apply trv for Canada .he have business in India.
    But he joint account with his father. Can he show his statement to embassy.
  2. Is his father a partner in his business?

    Generally, as a working adult, your friend must be able to prove he can afford the visit without depending on his dad or you.

    If he has other bank accounts/other funds, he can submit the bank statement for the joint account + include a letter from his dad that would say he can use XX amount from that account
  3. not parter but just help his in business
    thanks bryanna

Share This Page