+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join Who applied WP in Chandigarh or Delhi

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
foruaks said:
I also applied on 26th July. Did u apply TWP+LMO? From which place did u apply?

Pls update the spread sheet with timelines.
Hi Fasuu/Foroaks: In the spread sheet there is a Approved column (on the right of medical done). How do you know it is approved after you have submitted your medical and your passport is not with you?
I have been checking my online status after my medical request on (Sep 5) and it still shows under processing..

So confused.. Please suggest...

Thanks!

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
Ben0101 said:
Hi Fasuu/Foroaks: In the spread sheet there is a Approved column (on the right of medical done). How do you know it is approved after you have submitted your medical and your passport is not with you?
I have been checking my online status after my medical request on (Sep 5) and it still shows under processing..

So confused.. Please suggest...

Thanks!
I am confused about your query. You have to update the approved column for your record, once you get back your passport after MR.

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
foruaks said:
I am confused about your query. You have to update the approved column for your record, once you get back your passport after MR.
Hi: Thanks. You got it right. I was confused on whether people get to know if its approved or not through the online tracking process. But as you clearly said that one update the column when he/she receives the passport. Thanks again!
- Ben

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Hi Foruaks and Everyone :

I had done my medical when I submitted the application on july 5 2013 but I received an email asking me to do my medical. I send them the medical receipt# that I had and also called up and confirmed with the medical center i went to. tHe medical center confirmed that the documents we sent across long time ago.
Around the same time (sep 8th) i also got a courier asking me for my old passport. I sent it across on the 9th.

Did any one else receive a request to send across their old passport??

I dnt know now if they have received my medical. Because i have had absolutely no communication from them since 9 th sep.

I saw the excel and can conclude that if they ask for medical they get the passport within 2 - 3 weeks.. Its been around 1 mnts since i received my medical mail and still havent got my passport. I am doubting if they have my medical. Is there any way to confirm whether they have recieved my medical or not?

I checked online and they show the request for additional document but do not mention anything about the medical req they sent via email.

Thanks a lot guys for ur help or suggestion!!!
And best wishes to all you guys on this forum.

- Ben

tzr

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Hi I did my medical on 29th and after more than a month I received an email stating me to send relationship proof and marriage pic and this email was reply to my case specific email....

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
tzr said:
Hi I did my medical on 29th and after more than a month I received an email stating me to send relationship proof and marriage pic and this email was reply to my case specific email....
hi tzr:

When did u file ur application? Was it a paper or online application?

Thanks, Ben

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
Mail sent to cic on 30 sep. N got reply on 4 oct.. According to the note below in the reply the cic will intimate about all in process applications in 45 to 50 working days and will be clearing backlogs in 60 to 70 working days. Hence in short all under process applications will either get medical or rejection in 45 to 50 working days & will get the final decision within 60 to 70 working days. Now let's see and wait. Best of luck to all. Hope all get the visa soon.
Hi hardik

See there are people like me and foruk
And others who have already crossed that time
Frame given by cic , so why dont they are
Replying to anyone of us?

Hope we get medical request in coming week
And hope to get visa soon
All the best guys

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Fasuu11 said:
Hi hardik

See there are people like me and foruk
And others who have already crossed that time
Frame given by cic , so why dont they are
Replying to anyone of us?

Hope we get medical request in coming week
And hope to get visa soon
All the best guys
Fasuu, since the strike is over. Things will pick up pace and they will clear the back log for june and july in my opinion. Fingers crossed!!

- ben

tzr

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Ben0101 said:
hi tzr:

When did u file ur application? Was it a paper or online application?

Thanks, Ben
[/quot

I applied in the month of May mine was paper application did on 29 th sent case specific query on 13 th Sept got reply yesterday to send relation proof n marriage pics as soon as possible by vfs they also metioned that they had send me an email on 3 rd Oct which I didn't get.....

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Ben0101 said:
Fasuu, since the strike is over. Things will pick up pace and they will clear the back log for june and july in my opinion. Fingers crossed!!

- ben
Hi

Did u update the tracker and did u apply at vfs
Please let me know

Thanks

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Ben0101 said:
hi Fazuu:

Tracker update and i had applied at VFS mumbai.

Thanks,
Ben
Hello

We dont know what is the sequence of processing
TWP and LMO applications. Are they peocessing june
Or july. Anyone applied in june , july or august
Who got any request for medical, ielts or visa.
Please share so that we can get some information
Thanks
:)

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Ben0101 said:
Hi Guys:

Can some1 send me the link to the tracker?

- Ben
Here is the link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AupOYDswvmtHdEY5TUJNOEg4N004QU8ySlBPVEJmQnc#gid=14

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No news at all till now.. :( not sure what is happening