staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release

Report citizenship fraud via new tip line

Ottawa, September 8, 2011 — The Government of Canada is offering a new tip line through the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Call Centre where tips on suspected citizenship fraud cases may be reported, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“Canadian citizenship is not for sale. I encourage anyone who has information regarding citizenship fraud to call our tip line,” said Minister Kenney. “My department will ensure that all tips are investigated and that appropriate action is taken.”

Cases involving false representation, fraud or knowingly concealing material circumstances in the citizenship process – for example, pretending to be present in Canada to meet the residence requirements for obtaining citizenship – should be referred to the citizenship fraud tip line at CIC’s Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday). Those overseas can contact the nearest Canadian visa office. Tips may also be reported by e-mail at Citizenship-fraud-tips@cic.gc.ca.

All other types of fraud tips related to immigration should be reported to the Canada Border Services Agency’s (CBSA) Border Watch Tip Line at 1-888-502-9060. The CBSA is responsible for enforcing the provisions of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

To date, CIC has identified approximately 2,000 people from over 100 countries who may have obtained Canadian citizenship fraudulently, many by using the services of crooked consultants to misrepresent their residence in Canada. CIC is taking steps to revoke citizenship from those who obtained it fraudulently, where allowed by the evidence.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

uzmamansoor

Sep 8, 2011
staralihaider said:
Thanks for joining
plz tell me your NOC.

Have you got IN Process with date OR InProcess with same RBVO details ?
my NOC is 0213
its inprocess without date, so can you tell me now how long will it take to get medicals approximately. God bless you.

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
What are you ecas details? When did you send full documents? When did you status turn to in process?

uzmamansoor said:
my NOC is 0213
its inprocess without date, so can you tell me now how long will it take to get medicals approximately. God bless you.

K

kaltaf

Hi,

Congratulations to go in process my timeline is almost same as yours but no in process yet :( can you tell me if you have sent any email (using web form or email address) to London VO?

for ref my timeline is:
We received your application for permanent residence on December 7, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on February 11, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

AzharMajeed said:
Dear my timeline is as under.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 11, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 18, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 15, 2011.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Mid 2012 .. Tentative!

uzmamansoor said:
my NOC is 0213

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hellow all respectable members,there is a question for you
Additional Documents /updated documents are usually requested by a VO at a stage when a case is IN PROCRSS .
IN my case (a pre june 2010 applicant) I sent my full documents to london vo on NOV15.2010 but after that submission I made a fresh attempt of IELTS and submitted IELTS fresh score to VO on 1st April,2011,will my fresh score be accepted ? my 2nd aor was dated 14th April 2011,
I am asking this question on the basis because VO never asked me to submit this IELTS FRESH score to submit and it was my own choice ,so how will they consider it after the submission of Full documents submission and that too before 2nd AOR,is there and applicant who had submitted his improved score of ielts and vo had considered his submission ,seniors are specially requested o through some light on this issue,
Ryan Niazi

gujjar

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
Hello msmirza, staralihaider and other seniors, hope u all r fine.

After many days, yesterday I checked my status, it was changed from "RVO" to "In Process" , don't know exact date when it was changed. Then I tried to get more information by clicking "In Process", the following message was there:

"We received your application for permanent residence on March 20, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 29, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 3, 2010. The London England office may contact you."

I have some questions here, plz try to reply me.
May 29, 2010 is the date when they issued me 1st. AOR. They didn't mention about 2nd AOR's issuing date. I sent my complete application to London visa office on Sep. 12, 2010, then how can they transfer my case to London office on 3rd June 2010?
Secondly if they have sent my case to London on 3rd June 2010, then why r they telling me so late almost after 14 months and changed status to "in process"?
regards,
Staralihaider plz change my status from "RVO" to "In Process". date approx. 10 days ago, abt 1st sep 2011.

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Dear sir.
slam.
Your effort is so nice , i really appreciated.
plz note my case update.
My e case shows inprocess from auguest 1, 2011.
my code is 4131.
Take care.
Allah hafiz.
naveed pcs.

AzharMajeed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
30-04-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Dear kaltaf i sent no email to CHC LDN for case specifice enquiry. I think u are also supposed to get your status as that of mine very soon INSHAA ALLAH.

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
today i just noticed that i can also access my ecas status from UCI # which was written on my 2nd AOR

previously i was using B000000000, issued to me on 1st aor

K

kaltaf

yes, INSHAALLAH
Thanks

AzharMajeed said:
Dear kaltaf i sent no email to CHC LDN for case specifice enquiry. I think u are also supposed to get your status as that of mine very soon INSHAA ALLAH.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Replied here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-applicants-waiting-for-medical-request-t58687.2355.html

ryan niazi said:
Hellow all respectable members,there is a question for you
Additional Documents /updated documents are usually requested by a VO at a stage when a case is IN PROCRSS .
IN my case (a pre june 2010 applicant) I sent my full documents to london vo on NOV15.2010 but after that submission I made a fresh attempt of IELTS and submitted IELTS fresh score to VO on 1st April,2011,will my fresh score be accepted ? my 2nd aor was dated 14th April 2011,
I am asking this question on the basis because VO never asked me to submit this IELTS FRESH score to submit and it was my own choice ,so how will they consider it after the submission of Full documents submission and that too before 2nd AOR,is there and applicant who had submitted his improved score of ielts and vo had considered his submission ,seniors are specially requested o through some light on this issue,
Ryan Niazi

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Hello Sir,

A change from RBVO to IP is mostly witnessed when documents have been updated to VO OR there is some activity done on the case.

Your status details reflect similar situation being faced by many applicants (including me), as in status IP but same old details as before inside! . Within the status details, date of 2nd AOR issuance is not mentioned, and the transfer dates are somewhat confusing as till now no certain logic of that has been found. Anyways lets hope this sudden change brings some good news soon Insha Allah.

Have a great day!

gujjar said:

After many days, yesterday I checked my status, it was changed from "RVO" to "In Process" , don't know exact date when it was changed. Then I tried to get more information by clicking "In Process", the following message was there:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 29, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 3, 2010. The London England office may contact you."

May 29, 2010 is the date when they issued me 1st. AOR. They didn't mention about 2nd AOR's issuing date. I sent my complete application to London visa office on Sep. 12, 2010, then how can they transfer my case to London office on 3rd June 2010?
Secondly if they have sent my case to London on 3rd June 2010, then why r they telling me so late almost after 14 months and changed status to "in process"?
regards,
Staralihaider plz change my status from "RVO" to "In Process". date approx. 10 days ago, abt 1st sep 2011.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gujjar said:

regards,
ok :)