12-02-2010
File Transfer...
30-04-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Seniors please guide

Application is under FSW filled with CHC London
Status is RBVO

what documents do we need to submit for a new born baby boy...
Thanks

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD → CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
Islamabad 05-08-2009 → London 30-06-2010 → Rejected 01-06-2012
25 points

thenchanted said:
I have 4 years of bachelor degree in Physiotherapy + 1 year MBA degree ( Both HEC / Government recognized).

According to points calculation i will get 25 points for education.

There is confusion in my mind as both degrees are irrelevant to each other.

My question is that whether CIC will award me 25 points on the basis of 17 years of education
OR

20 points by considering my only bachelor degree (as Bachelor and Master degree are irrelevant to each other)

KINDLY REPLY WITH SOME FACTS AND PROOFS.

REGARDS,
Thenchanted

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wishing You and Your family a very happy Eid Mubarak ! Please pray to Allah that we all may get our PRV soon !

Azmat & Family

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Dear seniors, please! my timelines and data are: noc 4131, complete application submitted in june 2010, 2nd aor in august 2010, ecas RBVO, vo london, my country Pakistan. i am pre-june 2010.
Queries:
1. it is now a year since i got my 2nd aor. when do you think my ecas should be changed to IP and should i not write to vo regarding the same?
2. NOW after about 14 plus months of complete application submission to london vo, what are the chances of my job verification?
3.I want to take long leave of about 6 months to a year, to do something else. would that weaken/ affect my case? some consultants say it will weaken my case. what is the fact?
4.My 2nd aor contained the sentence: The processing of your application will be resumed. Does that mean something special? (After getting 1st aor from cio, NS IN FEB, 2010, i submitted my application directly to london vo, not transferred from islamabad).
5. when do you think i should receive my MR?
Thanks and warmest regards,
Ghafoor

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Eid Mubarak to everyone!

May you all have a wonderful and blessed Eid-Ul-Fitr! (Aameen)

arashid5

Feb 13, 2011
Q8
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Feb 2010
AOR Received.
2AOR 17 08 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Documents
File Transfer...
24 Feb 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Most Probably Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for HUKM-E-RABI
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Eid Mubarak To All[/size][/size]

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

News Release

CIC launches online consultation on immigration levels and mix

Ottawa, August 29, 2011 — Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney today launched online consultations on the appropriate level of immigration and the most suitable mix between economic, family class and protected persons.

Immigration has been a sustaining feature of Canada's history and continues to play an important role in building our country. Canada has one of the highest per capita rates of permanent immigration in the world—roughly 0.8% in recent years—and has welcomed 3.5 million immigrants in the last 15 years.

“The online consultation provides an important opportunity to gather input from stakeholders and the public on key questions facing CIC,” said Minister Kenney. “This is also a chance to highlight some of the considerations and difficult choices involved in managing a global immigration system.”

In planning for the total number of people to admit as permanent residents, CIC not only balances immigration objectives but also considers several other factors, including broader government commitments, input from provinces and territories, and current and future economic conditions. The Department must also consider its ability to process applications in a timely manner, as well as the capacity of communities to welcome newcomers.

The questionnaire is a key component of the cross-country consultations Minister Kenney and his parliamentary secretaries are currently leading on immigration levels and mix. In July, the Minister consulted with stakeholders in Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto. This month, parliamentary secretaries Rick Dykstra and Chungsen Leung held round tables in Mississauga, Scarborough and London. Additional sessions may be planned in the coming weeks and months.

Thus far, the majority of stakeholders present at the consultation sessions expressed a fairly positive view of the current immigration system. They have identified immigration as a critical way to meet labour market needs, citing economic factors as among the most important considerations when establishing immigration levels, followed by integration concerns. Participants have also highlighted the importance of family reunification and the need to address wait times in the parent and grandparent stream.

More than 1,600 people have already signed up to complete the questionnaire. It is available at the following link: www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/index.asp.

A report on the consultations, including the online questionnaire, will be available on the CIC website in the fall of 2011 or winter 2012.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release

Come to Canada Wizard already a success

Ottawa, August 31, 2011 — Prospective immigrants, visitors to Canada and newcomers here are making good use of a new interactive Web tool launched recently by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

The Come to Canada Wizard, which helps people determine if they are eligible to come to Canada, has recorded over 100,000 visits in its first three weeks of operation. The majority of the people using it – approximately 80% – are doing so from outside Canada.

“This tool makes it easier for potential immigrants and visitors to understand the immigration process,” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney. “At this rate, we can expect more than a million users to benefit from the website by this time next year.”

The Come to Canada tool presents users with a series of questions and, based on their answers, matches them with the federal immigration option that best suits their specific circumstances. It then leads them to a page that breaks down the application steps and provides instructions and forms.

Come to Canada is proving to be both popular and user friendly. A majority of people using it completed all the steps to find the immigration option that suited them best. This success is reflected by the comments CIC has received from users of the tool.

“Excellent tool, very user friendly and straightforward,” wrote one user.

“This is the best way to get everyone to answer whether they are eligible or not,” noted another. “The most important thing is that people will stop going to fraudulent consultants and they can save their money and their parents’ money. Thanks to Canada for launching this.”

To view the Come to Canada Wizard, go to www.cic.gc.ca/cometocanada.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister’s Office

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-08-31.asp

BJ40

Aug 24, 2010
Brothers Please guide me... I am not able to login for ECAS....whenever i try to login i recieve below msg. Please advise what does it mean.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
•At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
•sponsored a member of the family class;

•applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;

I get above msg all the times whenever i login.
please guide me what should i do. Thanks.

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
Dear All,
CIC launches online consultation on next year immigration level. we all should participate in online consultation and fill online questionare. We all should support "increase in economic class immigration level". If ecnomic class immigration level will increase, it help us all. Please do fill online questionare form.

BJ40

Aug 24, 2010
Friends, reviewing the list by Star, I had sent complete file in March 2010 but my status is still RBVO.
In the list I can see many people's status in process or on further stages. What could be the expected reason for that much delay in my case.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BJ40 said:
Friends, reviewing the list by Star, I had sent complete file in March 2010 but my status is still RBVO.
In the list I can see many people's status in process or on further stages. What could be the expected reason for that much delay in my case.
Dont worry its not the big deal, plz wait for last quater of 2011 and first quater of 2012, its very important for all of pre june 2010 applicants.