Most Probably Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for HUKM-E-RABI
khanbaba2k10 said:
Yea inshallah. Have you made any attempt to contact them via e-mail.? I am thinking about posting an inquiry coz its getting too late. May be an email awakes them for us. Plz shed some light.

P.S. its really nice to see you guys (Kaltaf and arashid5) sharing shoulders with me in NOC 0213.

Till now i had not email them.... on 17 i will complete 2nd AOR 12 months.....what do u advise ... if u post any mail plz share ... it might help meeee too

khanbaba2k10

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 24-01-2013, PPR-2: 22-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-2013
LANDED..........
12-Mar-2013
arashid5 said:
Till now i had not email them.... on 17 i will complete 2nd AOR 12 months.....what do u advise ... if u post any mail plz share ... it might help meeee too
Lets have few more valuable comments. BTW I'll be celebrating first anniversary of my 2nd AOR on 22nd Aug.

positron

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2009
Doc's Request.
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
16-08-2010
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-08-2012
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2013
khanbaba2k10 said:
Lets have few more valuable comments. BTW I'll be celebrating first anniversary of my 2nd AOR on 22nd Aug.
Same here bro ... happy birthday in advance :)

sherrypak

Aug 16, 2011
hello all

i received a letter from CHC london in aug 2010 assigning a new number to my file. i guess that was 2nd AOR. since then i have not heard from them. Currently my e-case status is In-process. what should i do :'( pls guide :(

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wait for another month and send them an email inquiring for further instructions and wait....

sherrypak said:
hello all

i received a letter from CHC london in aug 2010 assigning a new number to my file. i guess that was 2nd AOR. since then i have not heard from them. Currently my e-case status is In-process. what should i do :'( pls guide :(

sherrypak

Aug 16, 2011
Thank you so much haral. can you pls provide me the email address to contact them? also, in ur opinion, how much more time will it take? thanks once again.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just put in London CHC email in search field..you will get many links on this forum..probably within next 3-4 months you should hear somehting from them...a lot depends on their immigration levels and mix for 2012 which will be announced on 1st nov-11 (Visa Quota) for each immigration stream..if they increase FSW from current levels than surely most of the pre june applicants will fall in the processing lot...
sherrypak said:
Thank you so much haral. can you pls provide me the email address to contact them? also, in ur opinion, how much more time will it take? thanks once again.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Statement

Minister Kenney issues statement recognizing Pakistan Independence Day
Ottawa, August 14, 2011 — The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, issued the following statement recognizing the celebration of Pakistan Independence Day:

“Today, Canadians of Pakistani descent will be celebrating Independence Day with family and friends, and the wider community.

“Canada enjoys a strong relationship with Pakistan that is rooted in the nearly 125,000 Canadians of Pakistani heritage. For over a century, members of the Pakistani community have enriched Canada with their skills, their knowledge and their talent. And as Pakistan is one of our top source countries of immigrants, Pakistani Canadians will continue to play an important role in building this country in the 21st century.

“For all Canadians, Pakistan Independence Day provides an excellent opportunity to reflect on the contributions that the Pakistani community has made to this country’s rich and diverse heritage.

“As Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, I extend my best wishes for a very happy and festive Pakistan Independence Day, and a bright and successful future, to everyone in Canada’s Pakistani community.”

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/statements/2011/2011-08-14.asp

NS

Aug 18, 2010
Hello Friends
My address in E-status disappeared today (I checked it twice to make sure that it is so). I sent my full documents in April 2010 and my status is 'in process' since May 2010 with internal details being unchanged (as can be seen in the list maintained by staralihaider).

Dear Star can you make some guess what does this mean (I remember some members of this forum were discussing that this is not an arbitrary phenomenon).

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NS said:
Hello Friends
My address in E-status disappeared today (I checked it twice to make sure that it is so). I sent my full documents in April 2010 and my status is 'in process' since May 2010 with internal details being unchanged (as can be seen in the list maintained by staralihaider).

Dear Star can you make some guess what does this mean (I remember some members of this forum were discussing that this is not an arbitrary phenomenon).
It can be good news for you with in 2 months. :)

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please Update Mr. Farhan Baig Status in your list he has been Issued PR Visa

farhan.baig said:
I am of the 1111 NOC and my visa has been stamped.so. nothing to worry.InshAllah, everyone will have a good newz soon.

Farhan

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I have received my caips notes and its empty nothing has been done and last time my file was sent 17-10-2010
My case has been in process from 1 march 2011 with RBVO in details and its means nothing has been done as of today
I do not know when will CHC LDN will process our cases??????????

ashrafbwn

Oct 4, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2010(CIC), Full Docs:06-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
14-April-2010
AOR Received.
15-Sep-2010
An informative post by our senior-----Qorax

=================================================
A post by Qorax
=================================================

http://www.credentials.gc.ca/immigrants/factsheets/index.asp

Guys,

Pls click the link above to get details on our 'overseas' Credentials Assessment -- job wise.

Occupation Facts

Are you looking for information on credential recognition in your profession in Canada?

These occupation facts will help you to:

-understand the general requirements you must meet to work in your profession
-understand the steps that you can take while you are still in your home country
-Use these facts as a starting point in your research for jobs in Canada.

q2hassan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
documents sent on 22th june received on 24th june(AZIZW)
AOR Received.
ECAS 'Received by Visa office 'changed on 24th Aug 2010 waiting for 2nd AOR
Salaam guys,

i applied in 0111 category FSW in Dec 2009 got 1st AOR in feb 2010 doc sent in june 2010 got 2nd AOR in August 2010 still my appliccation is RBVO, most of the applicants application got into inprocess mine is still RBVO ? is there some issue with my appliation seniors please help &

seniors, i want to add my wife to the application, what are the docs required ? can any one help me please ?

thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doc said:
By the grace of God I have received the Step 1 letter by email today.

My details are as under:

Application to NS: 08/2009
Doc Submissions: 11/2009
In Process date: 09/2010
Medical request: 24/ 2011
Medicals done: 02/2011
Step 1 letter: 18/08/2011

Just to inform everybody I submitted RPRF with medicals. and at no stage they did any job verification and never they asked for updated police certificate or bank statement.

best of luck to every body

DOC