+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think this address disappearance happens when they extract reports from the system...i have worked on some CRMs and systems behave wierd when massive data is extracted.....so it seems to e when they are extracting periodic reports to assess where they stand in terms of applications completed, applications ready to be processed and so on...it makes address disappear in some cases...............................just speculation...

meerubnoman

Jul 23, 2011
Hi,

I am novice to the forum. I saw this wonderful forum and request some seniors to guide me if possible. My time lines are as under:

App. filed to CIC (Novia Scotia) ........... 09.07.2009
1st AOR .......................................... 04.09.2009
Full docs submitted............................ Dec 2009
2nd AOR.......................................... March 2010
ecas status .................................... RBVO
NOC code........................................ 3142

With a view on the table mentioned, I think my status should have been changed to In process but it is not. Please comment to thanks...

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meerubnoman said:
Hi,

I am novice to the forum. I saw this wonderful forum and request some seniors to guide me if possible. My time lines are as under:

With a view on the table mentioned, I think my status should have been changed to In process but it is not. Please comment to thanks...
Thanks for joining .

Dont worry and wait for last quater of 2011 and first quater of 2012.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
meerubnoman said:
Hi,

Still some applicants of your timelines are in rbvo , each case is differnt , just be patient, it will turn soon.

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Immigration+backlog+major+challenge/5148208/story.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigration backlog a major challenge Minister hints applications may be capped

By CATHERINE SOLYOM, The Gazette July 23, 2011

MONTREAL - Canada could soon stop accepting applications for immigration in an attempt to clear the backlog of more than a million people currently awaiting processing around the world, Federal Immigration Minister Jason Kenney said Friday.

In Montreal to hold consultations on how many immigrants should be accepted into Canada per year - and just as importantly what kind of immigrants - Kenney told an audience at the Armenian Community Centre that clearing the huge backlog is one of the main challenges faced by his department as it plans for the years ahead.

"There's an unlimited number of people who want to come to Canada," Kenney said, adding that about 254,000 would be accepted this year, down from 281,000 in 2010.

"We used to have hundreds of thousands of applications more than we could process, and it's stupid and unfair to make people wait seven, eight, nine years for their application to be even looked at. That's the rationale for limiting the number of new applications."

Two years ago, Parliament modified immigration laws to give the minister the authority to place a cap on applications, and this year Kenney has so far chosen to limit the

number accepted in the Federal Skilled Worker program, for example, to 10,000. He emphasized, however, that Canada would still be accepting 65,000 skilled workers into the country, most of them chosen out of the backlog of applications.

It remains to be seen which other categories may be capped, and at what level.

Stakeholder consultations across the country on the right "mix" or "balance" of immigrants for Canada began two weeks ago, with employers' associations, immigration lawyers, refugee advocates and other interested parties. Friday's session

in Montreal was postponed until October, however. Public consultations will be held online starting in August.

Apart from dealing with the backlog, Kenney said he is looking for solutions on how to deal with an impending labour shortage as the population ages, without overburdening Canada's housing, health care and education systems with too many newcomers.

Janet Dench of the Canadian Council for Refugees worries the minister will place too much emphasis on economic immigrants at the expense of refugees.

More than 35,000 refugees - government-assisted and privately sponsored - are already on the waiting list to come to Canada, and the numbers, especially in Africa, are growing day by day.

Kenney said he has recently added resources to deal with the huge backlog at the Nairobi mission, which serves 18 countries in East Africa, most of them in conflict, and now also struck by famine.

But he also put a cap on the number of privately sponsored refugee applications out of the Nairobi office, Dench said.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Immigration+backlog+major+challenge/5148208/story.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC Overburdened: No More Immigration Applications

Obvious Backlog Since Years: It is evident that Canada could soon put a halt to the number of immigrants it allows to enter the country as workers in various categories. The reason for the move may be accredited to the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of people who are willing to move to Canada and already there is a huge backlog of applications.

Federal Minister for immigration, Jason Kenney told an audience when addressing them at the Armenian Community Center in Montreal that one of the main challenges that his Ministry is facing at the moment is the task of clearing the backlog of applicants as a part of their plans for the years ahead.

Up to a Decade of Lingering Hope: "There's an unlimited number of people who want to come to Canada," he said also adding that around 255,000 applicants would be accepted this year, which is down from the previous year's figure of around 280,000. He emphasized that the department had hundreds and thousands of applications more than they could possibly process. He also said that it is stupid and unfair for the people applying to migrate to Canada that they be made to wait for seven, eight or even nine years for them to get the nod or the reject.

The Great Migration of the Two Legged Kind: The Minister was given authority two years ago, for determining the capping limit on the number of applications that can be accepted. This year, Kenney has decided that the number of applications that can be accepted be limited to just around 10,000 in the federal Skilled Workers Program. However, he also clarified that Canada would still accept 65,000 skilled workers for entry in to Canada. Most of the applications to be considered out of these would be from the backlog that was already created. Hence, being fair to the applicants that have been waiting so long to get into Canada for a shot at a better life.

Consultations began across the country around a fortnight ago considering a solution to arrive at a ‘right mix' of applicants that can be processed and subsequently accepted that can enhance the economy of Canada in the long run. Also important on the list of priorities of the minister is the question of how best to deal with the question of an aging labour force and at the same time not burdening the country's housing healthcare and education systems because of the new arrivals.

In Hope of a Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow: Close to 40,000 refugees, in both privately sponsored and assisted by government categories are already waiting to enter Canada. And the list, especially applications from the dark continent is growing with every passing day.

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
KhiPak said:
Great! at least they are thinking seriously to clear the huge backlog of FSWs.

Even thinking of closing the immigration doors for next few years to clear the backlog, that's good news for all of us!!

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,
My current status is In Process with RBVO details , I had recieved 2nd AOR in last July 2010. For some reasons I need to withdraw some amount from my account that I am afraid would bring the balance down that I hardly maintained as proof of funds.Can I use some of the funds for the next two months as I havent heard anything yet from London VO ...what should i do....?

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

If its really some then it would b ok as long as u put that money back in your account within 60-90 days. this shows it was ur money and u got that back in ur account.

if you gonna take more time to get that money back to further maintain ur account OR u gonna withdraw heavy amount at this minute OR you gonna deposit heavy amount, all these will create confusions in visa officer's mind that either it is your money or borrowed???. [ IN severe situations u might b called for an interview to clear this]

i would recommend you to take the money out and keep the record to show where u have spent it ( all receipts and bills etc ), just in case if they inquire in future.

Hope it assists you.

cheers
SHERRY

*[My speculation]

Veva said:
Folks,
My current status is In Process with RBVO details , I had recieved 2nd AOR in last July 2010. For some reasons I need to withdraw some amount from my account that I am afraid would bring the balance down that I hardly maintained as proof of funds.Can I use some of the funds for the next two months as I havent heard anything yet from London VO ...what should i do....?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think so that is an issue......... its ur money u can take it out of ur account and use it ...... well what immigration wants u to bring that money to Canada wen u arrive and they will ask u that question at port of entry .......

but at the same time its a good idea to keep the balanced up to requirements ......... you can check the sheet after 2nd AOR it takes about 5 months to go to next step ..... so u can put back ............ into account by then ......

wen i did it .........( that was long ago ) i borrowed 10K and put it into TD bank and asked for statement then next moment i took money out........ but ur always risking ur self by doing that ..........

Veva said:
Folks,

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
qamalik729 said:
I dont think so that is an issue......... its ur money u can take it out of ur account and use it ...... well what immigration wants u to bring that money to Canada wen u arrive and they will ask u that question at port of entry .......

but at the same time its a good idea to keep the balanced up to requirements ......... you can check the sheet after 2nd AOR it takes about 5 months to go to next step ..... so u can put back ............ into account by then ......

wen i did it .........( that was long ago ) i borrowed 10K and put it into TD bank and asked for statement then next moment i took money out........ but ur always risking ur self by doing that ..........

I agree that this money is our own and one can't simply keep such huge amount in the bank account all the time, maintaining the so called 'Proof of Funds', during the complete PR Visa process or till the Medical request..

If one can keep such huge amount in his/ her bank for 1-2 years, then whats the point in moving to Canada!!!... I think most of the FSWs are looking to earn some money to boost their status and belong to middle class families, for which maintaining the huge bank balance is not possible....

I hope that the VO realizes this and we all be fine with our 'Proof of Funds' ..

Seniors may please share their personal experience regarding the POFs that weather they were asked to clarify regarding the money or got their Visa without their funds being checked....

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Folks,
Dont worry its not the big deal. Even if you deposite money on time.

If VO ask that give me the proof of this funds and i see on this forum very rare chances for this.

Any way the answer is this you can say that you have sold out your house items like gold/jewelery/furniture/car/bike/ etc.
I think VO didnt ask you again that give me your sold items slips. :)

But on the safe side you can maintain your money for the whole process till visa 2 or 3 or 4 years.

Below post is the example he was maintaining his bank statement from last 2 years and 3 days before CHC London ask again for proof of funds, it means from last 2 years not a single time CHC London verify his bank statement , they only want update bank statement/forms and police certificate..

jhasan said:
My address disappeared in june 2011 and have reappeared now, but during the time it was disappeared i received email from chc london for updated forms, police reports for family and proof of funds. Please note that i am march 2009 applicant under noc 0111 and last correspondence i received before that was back in January 2010 in which chc islamabad mentioned provisional acceptance of my case and confirmed that i will be getting medical request in coming months.
So basically after lull of 1.6 years i finally received any correspondence from them.
regards