Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Actually should be sending this kind of reply to SAP applicants which they consider as backlog,
Post Feb 2008 and Post June 2010 are in priority list.
Regards
Salman

Arkhan said:
i dont knw where our cases lying
i ve sent mail to chc to return me my transcripts and this is ther reply

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.
Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.
We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.
Yours sincerely,

seems they even do not bother to read our mails just sent autoreply. i think thy are not processing our application as they mentioned they are processing applications which are on priority set by parliament.

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Hello Friend

I want to send application for my new born baby. Can any one guide me which forms needs to be filled for a new baby application

tm275713

Star Member
Mar 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:

Dear Madam / Sir,

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.
We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.
Yours sincerely,

seems they even do not bother to read our mails just sent autoreply. i think thy are not processing our application as they mentioned they are processing applications which are on priority set by parliament.
Arkhan,
Was this reply sent immediately or after few days ?
If immediately then you might get a proper response later but if after few days then what a shame.
Cheers,
tm

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:

Dear Madam / Sir,

Yours sincerely,

Not nice...How long are they supposed to keep our docs with them at max from the date of sending docs to VO? I can asume the same picture as I am in 9th month since sending complete set of docs to London VO and still no clue. I desperately need now, what to do? should again wait for a cheesy shhhit?

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hi senior plze have your say on the following issue
My friend received 2n aor dated 08/03/2011 from london vo,now his ecas status is showing IN PROCESS since 18/03/2011,
But i seriously doubted on his Qualification Points as he MA(16 yrs)+Bed(1 yr from AIOU)+TEFL diploma(1 yr)
IELTS points W=6.5.S=6.5,R=5.5,L=5.5 O.ALL=6 BAND,SPOUSE=GRADUATE(BUT NOT ACCOMPANYING TO CANADA),AGE=33,EXP=8 YRS
no other factors like canadian relative or education from canada,
My question is if his points are not 67 how can his status changed to IN PROCESS
plze guide

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
ryan niazi said:
My friend received 2n aor dated 08/03/2011 from london vo,now his ecas status is showing IN PROCESS since 18/03/2011,
But i seriously doubted on his Qualification Points as he MA(16 yrs)+Bed(1 yr from AIOU)+TEFL diploma(1 yr)
IELTS points W=6.5.S=6.5,R=5.5,L=5.5 O.ALL=6 BAND,SPOUSE=GRADUATE(BUT NOT ACCOMPANYING TO CANADA),AGE=33,EXP=8 YRS
My question is if his points are not 67 how can his status changed to IN PROCESS
plze guide
On trackitt forum i had discussed this issue with Qorex ,he had agreed with me on the deficiency of his points regarding education,actually I also had the same education qualification and same ielts/age etc points but I decided to improve my points by improving ielts score and thaks to God I did it as i have now submitted my fresh ielts to vo, but he did not go for improving ielts score,now surprized to see his status showing a positive IN PROCESS statement.
awaiting your thoughts on it

alizafar

Aug 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-06-2010 (DOC SENT)
AOR Received.
08-08-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
In my opinion In Process statuses are not correct. Probably system is out of sync. As we can see many people sent there documents in March April have status RVO and other who sent in October November have there status turned in process almost as soon as 2nd AOR received. Plus many people in New Delhi got medical without status turned in process.

ryan niazi said:
On trackitt forum i had discussed this issue with Qorex ,he had agreed with me on the deficiency of his points regarding education,actually I also had the same education qualification and same ielts/age etc points but I decided to improve my points by improving ielts score and thaks to God I did it as i have now submitted my fresh ielts to vo, but he did not go for improving ielts score,now surprized to see his status showing a positive IN PROCESS statement.
awaiting your thoughts on it

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
ryan niazi said:
plze guide
what do u say about the points especially the educational points,in op6 it clearly written that no points will be awarded if the principal applicants spouse is not accompanying to canada.
waiting for a thought from the seniors

usman.shahid

Mar 25, 2010
I am going to Malaysia on job....my question is how should i notify CHC london abt my change of employer, what documents will i need to attach if any. Next stage of my application will be medicals as current status is "In Process", I would be in Malaysia then so where would i take medical examination ? Will I also need to update my address as well in CHC records ? Please advise.

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
i am so surprised that how his status can change so quickly to IN PROCESS when his points r lacking to be 67, but one thing seems that May be his Bed is counted as 2nd Bachelor degree (BA was his first bachelor degree) by getting two bachelor degrees he might have scored 22,and then from MA 25,
what do u say

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Dear Staralihaider,
Can you put me on your list?
I applied from London in December 2009. NOC 4121. I sent my full documents on 20/05/2010. My 2nd AOR is dated 26/07/2010. My ecas changed to 'In Process' today but with the same RBVO details inside.
Thanks,
Beckett

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usman.shahid said:
I am going to Malaysia on job....my question is how should i notify CHC london abt my change of employer, what documents will i need to attach if any. Next stage of my application will be medicals as current status is "In Process", I would be in Malaysia then so where would i take medical examination ? Will I also need to update my address as well in CHC records ? Please advise.
Yes do notify CHC London for your new employer and do update your current address.

On your 2nd AOR it is clearly state that if any change do inform to CHC .

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
staralihaider said:
Thanks for joining you are added. :) and congratulations for status IN Process.
Thanks Staralihaider,
But with RBVO details, am I really in process?? Also add a (*) to my name!!
Beckett

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beckett said:
Dear Staralihaider,
Can you put me on your list?
I applied from London in December 2009. NOC 4121. I sent my full documents on 20/05/2010. My 2nd AOR is dated 26/07/2010. My ecas changed to 'In Process' today but with the same RBVO details inside.
Thanks,
Beckett

Thanks for joining you are added. :) and congratulations for status IN Process.