canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
You can try 'Dispreen' Sher vali goli... to get rid of such stae of dipression and To get all fair ''Fair and Lovely'' would be helpful.
@Veva
WOW! What a treatment you have suggested. ;D

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
'Sanyasi Baba', he spent 25 years in the jungles of Asaam and brought many cobra's with him from the den of Bangali Tigers, Staralihaider is one of them so we should trust him :-\
You mean staralihaider is [size=10pt]Cobra :eek:

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
CHC London walay jo hamaray sath kar rahay hain na mughay to lagta hai wait kar kar kaay hum sab nay BABA ji hi ban jana hai. :'(
Ok ALIBABA 8)

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
Mindblowing said:
All doctors NOC 3112 and 3111 in Lahore. Lets get connected and share time line, experience and contacts to help each other
All doctors of Lahore and even of Punjab should be sent to Jail for at least five years and should be banned for private practice... a shit

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Aruma said:
All doctors of Lahore and even of Punjab should be sent to Jail for at least five years and should be banned for private practice... a *censored word*
Why?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Aruma, do u belong to Govt. Sector if yes confirm so that people on this thread can show you the real picture.
Reward and Regard are the only things that push a professional to practice his/her skill/trade, if a metric passed Shahbaz Sherif or so-called Sardar Zo-alfiqar Khosa play like a middle man to snub,dictate or snatch their basic needs, they must be strict enough and stop playing role until society realize their existance or remove such third class ,uneducated and rejected characters from politics who are making youth economically dependent to push them for FORCED LABOR. If u are son of a Govt emplyee, be careful , people on this thread are wise enough to understand and distinguish between competent and discarded class of Pakistani society !

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
You mean staralihaider is [size=10pt]Cobra :eek:
He is not COBRA , but a Crazy Cobra ...look at his list...whole the Pakistan staying on his list and he bieng the Baba-e-Qaid e Azam of Immigration delivering expertise with predictions and Dates based on Pamistry. I am sorry to share this bitter fact for which apologies in advance.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Aruma, do u belong to Govt. Sector if yes confirm so that people on this thread can show you the real picture.
Reward and Regard are the only things that push a professional to practice his/her skill/trade, if a metric passed Shahbaz Sherif or so-called Sardar Zo-alfiqar Khosa play like a middle man to snub,dictate or snatch their basic needs, they must be strict enough and stop playing role until society realize their existance or remove such third class ,uneducated and rejected characters from politics who are making youth economically dependent to push them for FORCED LABOR. If u are son of a Govt emplyee, be careful , people on this thread are wise enough to understand and distinguish between competent and discarded class of Pakistani society !
I second.

waqas83

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Chalo yaar, baba jee hosla tou day daytay hain na. Sweet Potato :)

Veva said:
He is not COBRA , but a Crazy Cobra ...look at his list...whole the Pakistan staying on his list and he bieng the Baba-e-Qaid e Azam of Immigration delivering expertise with predictions and Dates based on Pamistry. I am sorry to share this bitter fact for which apologies in advance.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Hi All Pakistanis and other senoirs.

I applied under 1111 NOC code, and submitted the supporting documents to london office in responst to their first AOR. And waiting for their second AOR.

Now i am going to change my prior employer but in the same field. Do i require to inform the london visa office, if yes, in which way i need to proceed.

please comments

Fazeel

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazeel said:
Hi All Pakistanis and other senoirs.

I applied under 1111 NOC code, and submitted the supporting documents to london office in responst to their first AOR. And waiting for their second AOR.

Now i am going to change my prior employer but in the same field. Do i require to inform the london visa office, if yes, in which way i need to proceed.

please comments

Fazeel
Yes do inform CHC london as soon as possible. Send them your new employer details on letter head with covering letter.

You can send them email with attachments.
you can send them by post on CHC London address.

Plz also check this reply its important for you. MHH is the applicant he got reply from CHC London.

Dear S.K, Imran01 and other Seniors,

I sent a case specific enquiry to CHC London for addition of a new born baby in my application which is 'In-Process'. They replied me as:

"Please wait until this time before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents"

So still I am waiting and did not send them any documents yet. What is your anlysis, what you suggest me. Should I wait or send them required documents ??

MHH

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.22950.html

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
I have received my 2nd AOR today, confirming the receipt of my documents with new file number.

-shiraz