Documents sent to cic=10.06.2010
1AOR=14/10/10
Doc, sent =15/11/10
Doc recvd.=18/11/10
2nd AOR= NOT YET
ECAS STATUS=RVO
FRESH IELTS( 7 Band )on SENT/Received to VO LONDON =7 april 2011
seniors plze guide me ,
1) i have sent my recent attempt of ielts with improved points to vo london (with a cover letter+ Copy of 1st AOR+new filled Schedule 3 form in which IELTS fresh score profeciency level is ticked)
will this be sufficient for my new added documents or should i send them an email for this new set of ielts documents
last of all i am a
Pakistani applicant
Thanks for joining.

Send them email.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is first good news for those who got IN Process status with same RBVO details. Rajeev123 is the May 2010 New Delhi applicant and he got In Process status in march 2011 with same RBVO details and inthe first week of April 2011 he got medicals. . Hi All,
My status was changed to 'In process" first week of march.
Recived the medicals on first week of april .

I was away for a small time so couldnt update earlier. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-xfer-to-chc-nd-in-jan-feb-march-2010-please-join-here-t54244.3705.html

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
Hi guys,

Today my status changed to "In-Process", previously it was "Decision Made"

here are the details

We received your application for permanent residence on April 29, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We transferred your application to the London England office on August 23, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
shiraz.nisar said:
Hi guys,

here are the details

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We transferred your application to the London England office on August 23, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
It was a system error. E-CAS is not a reliable tool always.

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
shiraz.nisar said:
Hi guys,

here are the details

it looks your application with complete documents recieved by the visa officer

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
*released :)

staralihaider said:
Good to see this and congratulation to you. I think now your tension realized.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2011-2016, states that there will be a labour shortage of qualified applicants for IT related jobs in Canada within the next few years. The report was released by the Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC).

According to the report, over 106,000 IT related positions will become available between 2011 and 2016 in Canada; however there may not be enough people to fill those positions. The report has also indicated that the most shortages will occur for positions which require five or more years of experience.

In order to address the concerns regarding labour shortages, the report is suggesting five recommendations:
Post-secondary students should be encourages to take IT-related courses;
Foreign-education workers should be better integrated into Canada's IT workforce;
Making post-secondary education more cross-disciplinary; and
Making the IT industry more accessible for various skill levels and diverse employees.

Another important suggestion made by the report is to bring more foreign skilled workers to Canada. The IT industry will be looking for skilled workers with many different skills, rather than a specific technical expertise.

The Government of Canada has not indicated how these shortages will affect their immigration strategies. Canadavisa.com will report on any changes to the Canadian immigration programs once they have been announced.

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/canadas-it-industry-to-face-labour-shortages-110404.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fadi76 is the applicant got Re medical request form CHC London today.
fadi76 said:
very good evening to you dear members today an unexpected thing happened i received a mail from chc icluding the medical forms and mentioning that as your medical will expire in may 2011 there is not enough time to issue your visa and they asked me to re do the medical again for me and my wife ?????

noting that i still have more than 6 weeks for my medical to expire and that i have a friend in london to whom i can send the passports and he can collect them back and that my wife is pregnant and she is not allowed to travel after 15/6 so i guess if we did the medical again we will get stuck till she deliver and do the medical for the baby and include him in the application which will take tooooooo much time so putting in consideration all this what do you think the best thing to do ???

thanks in advance for your advise

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HE IS ND APPLICANT.,.,.,., OUR CHC-LONDON IS AN EXCEPTION THE BEST AND THE FASTEST VISA PROCESSING CENTER

staralihaider said:
This is first good news for those who got IN Process status with same RBVO details. Rajeev123 is the May 2010 New Delhi applicant and he got In Process status in march 2011 with same RBVO details and inthe first week of April 2011 he got medicals. . Hi All,
My status was changed to 'In process" first week of march.
Recived the medicals on first week of april .

I was away for a small time so couldnt update earlier. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-xfer-to-chc-nd-in-jan-feb-march-2010-please-join-here-t54244.3705.html