+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Dear All

Can any one send me the link where I can find information about the document and fees which I have to pay for filling my new born baby application for Canada

Regards

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Dear All

Can any one send me the link where I can find information about the document and fees which I have to pay for filling my new born baby application for Canada

Regards

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
sarfarosh9349 said:
Dear All

Regards
Congrats! First of all, You should immediately inform CIC London about the new born. Write your file number in the email and date of birth of baby. CIC will reply you within 2 weeks time and tell you the required docs. Basically the purpose of this email is to acknowledge CIC about the change in application. You can email to cic london through case specific enquiry on below link.
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

Collect following docs:-
1- Apply for birth certificate at concerned Union council [Nadra].
2- After receiving BC go for CRC [Child reg. certificate].
3- After CRC apply for passport [Better to go for urgent passport in 7 days].
4- 4 CIC specified pics of baby.
5- Demand Draft of 150$ fee.
6- Amended forms [In which requirement of child]. Updated IMM0008 Generic for the applicant
7- Cover letter
8- Copy of passport
9- Notarized copy of Birth certificate
10-Notarized copy of CRC

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any one of you if ve sent inquiry to CHC london is geting resopns or not???
i think now they are even not givng reply to queries as well

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
any one of you if ve sent inquiry to CHC london is geting resopns or not???
i think now they are even not givng reply to queries as well
Yes check this .

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/share-chc-london-reply-here-those-who-getting-any-reply-t66474.0.html

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
@ staralihaider

Dear please benoted that my eCas status is "InProcess" but with Decision Made ,, okkkkkkk details are :

We received your application for permanent residence on April XX, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June XX, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June XX, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

so plzz amend my status with DM .....

also..... any one who can further elaborate this DM Line...

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
@ staralihaider

Dear please benoted that my eCas status is "InProcess" but with Decision Made ,, okkkkkkk details are :

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June XX, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June XX, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

they have trasfer the data from CAIPS to GCMS, one of the process to trasfer the data is to closed the older file in caips and create new one in GCMS .... may be you in those cases :) to i would recomand you to email them and they will probably send you a new file no start from E*********

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
sameerkhan said:
@ staralihaider

Please checkthis thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/status-change-to-decision-made-instead-of-rbvo-wondering-why-t63939.75.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
@ staralihaider

When was your status changed in to Decision made ? on which date becoz on 8th march you tell us it is IN Process.

Secondly I think its not the problem many face same problem like as you, but on the safe side i will suggest you email CHC london and ask your current status.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sultanali said:
they have trasfer the data from CAIPS to GCMS, one of the process to trasfer the data is to closed the older file in caips and create new one in GCMS .... may be you in those cases :) to i would recomand you to email them and they will probably send you a new file no start from E*********
Agreed

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
sultanali said:
FYI

my application status changed to "Decision Made" and remained same for 3weeks b4 the 2nd AOR and ON 2nd AOR date it was turned into "InProcess" now still the same. so according to the applicant ZAKOY stats my application looks fine with the points and further considerations... what you people say.. ?

javeri99

Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
18/08/2010 Docs Sent
AOR Received.
24/09/2010
Please add me following are my details:

NOC. 0111 and 4121
Name. Nadeem
first applied: november 2, 2009
Full documents send date. August 18, 2010
2nd AOR date. no letter received but through email got confirmation and got new file number
Ecase status:currently it is following

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeri99 said:
Please add me following are my details:

NOC. 0111 and 4121
Name. Nadeem
first applied: november 2, 2009
Full documents send date. August 18, 2010
2nd AOR date. no letter received but through email got confirmation and got new file number
Ecase status:currently it is following
Thanks for joining plz share

When you got your 2nd File no through email.

Whats your current status IN Process OR Received by VO.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
@ staralihaider

I also told you dont take this easy becoz. you can see the list here is hopeful canadian applicant his case almost same like you and his consultant got rejection letter in jan 2011 and again he re opened his case , i am sending the link contact with this guy and share your details.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.22515.html

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
@ Ali
How many times in a day you update the list. Well its a long list and every time we scroll enough to see the next post. These days there is no major updation from cic, so if you could restrict yourself to update it once in a day or two it would be peace for others.
Remember there is no reward for maximum posts on this forum.

Regards