+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ farhaniqbal
farhan is right, people living inside UK have no issues but the Pakistani's living outside UK are always in trouble and that is why because they are Pakistani's, I must say that a protest must be raised agaisnt discrimination based on region, religion, language, color and nationality as UK man power has been mostly depending on sub-continent, in addition our forefathers fought for Britishers round the globe to contril Birth rate in Pakistan and todays Pakistani's Fudal lords ,Mulla's, Polititions and Army again serving Britisher's interests and even then we stay in queue on bottom : ((( Big Question. Someone would need to break the silence... let us meet the challenges on our own and stay positive all the time to protect our identity as Pakistani's ..

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gentleman,
this is my request not to throw loose balls on forum watevr info u r posting make sure its correct coz ur msg become our reference and will nt misguide other. subjct of this thread is "Pakistani residents after 1 april" but ur list have applicants v old applicants in it which is not useful for us, v like to see progres of post april applicants.
tak care

staralihaider said:
Farhan inshallah in comin 2 or 3 weeks pakistani also hear good news so be patience, chc started issuing PPR from 5th dec 2010.You can also check this thread on this forum medicl sent to london chc and waiting for next step. Here is a applicant name humanist he has also got his PPR on 10 dec 2010.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan no problem for all of us after 1st april, we will hear good news in jan and feb 2011 not before and for those who are before 1st april i only added them because we know about chc london way of working and in future i will not add any before 1st april 2010 applicant.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhan and Veva i have read many chc london reply email and they are using same words for all of those who are waiting for PPR request that they will issue PPR in dec 2010 and in jan 2011.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
CHC LONDON reply that you may resend your inquiry after jan 2011.
Let us forget we had ever applied and sit on it until 31st Jan 2011 rather doing Hanky Phanky on this forum.
Slogan of this month... ''NO SPECULATIONS UNTIL VO APPROACH US''...

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hello
I applicant of March 2005 case move london.
I listen from different chanel many applicant receive e.mail for document up date .My problem is that , I am not write email address on the time of apply.
any senior suggent in this time I wiat or sent email address throw e.mail or post letter.
or wait
please help me
my cell number 0333-5319071
Hamayun

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamayun said:
Hello
I applicant of March 2005 case move london.
I listen from different chanel many applicant receive e.mail for document up date .My problem is that , I am not write email address on the time of apply.
any senior suggent in this time I wiat or sent email address throw e.mail or post letter.
or wait
please help me
my cell number 0333-5319071
Hamayun
You must have recieved some instructions/acknowledgement from the VO you sent dox to.If so, update VO by re-writing changes todate w.r.t your application. Did you recieve anything from them? I believe if you forgot adding ur e-mail then you might have recieved something in black & white confirming your file No for future reference. Am I right?

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,
i like to share wd ol of you. i'd launched complaint against CHC london and recvd response from PM canada office

Reply 4m PM office:
Dear Khan: On behalf of the Prime Minister, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. Please be assured that the statements you made have been carefully reviewed. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, so that he too may be made aware of your comments.

S. Russell
Executive Correspondence Officer

My Complaint:

Dear Sir, I like to bring your attention to very serious matter regarding processing of Visas for Pakistani Skilled Workers at Canadian High Commission-London office. It`s being noticed that London is so far not processing any application for Pakistani applicants and this is totally unfair and clear descrimation when compare with other visa offices like Manila, Sydney, New Delhi,Singapore etc they are finalizing cases even in 6-8 months. Totalprocess time to decision made is 9-12 months for the rest of the visa offices but we are even waiting for medical call for over the year. Iwould highly appreciate if you would take up this concern seriously andwould take necessary action to expedite our applications. Dormant response of CHC is resulting in hi degree of frustation for this highly qualified class of Pakistan who is seeking to become Canadian National.I am hopefull the Canadian Government will take this issue seriously.
Sincerely,
Khan

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
Dear all,
i like to share wd ol of you. i'd launched complaint against CHC london and recvd response from PM canada office

Reply 4m PM office:
Dear Khan: On behalf of the Prime Minister, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. Please be assured that the statements you made have been carefully reviewed. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, so that he too may be made aware of your comments.

S. Russell

My Complaint:

Dear Sir, I like to bring your attention to very serious matter regarding processing of Visas for Pakistani Skilled Workers at Canadian High Commission-London office. It`s being noticed that London is so far not processing any application for Pakistani applicants and this is totally unfair and clear descrimation when compare with other visa offices like Manila, Sydney, New Delhi,Singapore etc they are finalizing cases even in 6-8 months. Totalprocess time to decision made is 9-12 months for the rest of the visa offices but we are even waiting for medical call for over the year. Iwould highly appreciate if you would take up this concern seriously andwould take necessary action to expedite our applications. Dormant response of CHC is resulting in hi degree of frustation for this highly qualified class of Pakistan who is seeking to become Canadian National.I am hopefull the Canadian Government will take this issue seriously.
Sincerely,
Khan
I hope this will bring some good news for all of us soon! :)

tzakur

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
Very Best Khan Bahi....
Appreciated...

Arkhan said:
Dear all,

Reply 4m PM office:

S. Russell

My Complaint:

Sincerely,
Khan

Falcon1

Sep 27, 2010
Arkhan said:
Dear all,

Reply 4m PM office:

S. Russell

My Complaint:

Sincerely,
Khan
AOA! AR Khan! Hats off for you buddy! Share wd us the PM s Email too. And tell us how did you do that.We should also go for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
Dear all,

Reply 4m PM office:

S. Russell

My Complaint:

Sincerely,
Khan
Well done Khan, Pakistani community feel pride on finding someone taking up the matter to reliable platform. I wish if we see the people like you in Parliment of Pakistan to raise the voice of new generation.
Once again, 5 minutes silence to honor your effort !

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
Dear all,

Reply 4m PM office:

S. Russell

My Complaint:

Sincerely,
Khan
Hi buddy,cool down please .The situation at London VO is not the same as you did mention.They are working hard but it depends on your case,your documentation,how the application has been filled out, inaccurate, incorrect, ,etc.The other factors for delaying are some acts of dishonestly, deceives, defrauds, offensive,disreputable,vulgar and regretful actions by some applicants suffering all the applicants .
I know so many friends who got their medical in November2010 just after 5 to 6 months of transfer of files.
Its requested you brother just recheck your application your documentation and wait for their call.
Emailing to PM office and complaining will create only a disastrous and detrimental effect.
LET THEM DO THEIR JOB.
Thanks