+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

hasan123

Aug 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I think i have read alot abt IM 5562 on different other threads as well ...and i have also come down to the point that we should nt send it untill it is asked for from CHC.
Because in april when we forwarded our applications it was nt availabe then and visa officers would be aware of this fact so i dont think so that they are gonna ask thousands of applicants to submit this form (execpt for persons having experience in multiple countries). But if on the other hand we dispatch it proactively they will take their time to do further back ground checks regarding those trips and this will cause delay in process.
Especially for persons like me who have massive travelling history abroad to different countries and cities they should avoid it untill it is asked.......hope clarifies logically

Cheers Friends,

peacefull said:
Dear star,
I did not sent this form IM 5562

this has been added in the check list after May 26 in visa office specific forms requirement

Means its necessary for all applicants after may 26, 2010

Hope this helps

ask4immi

Star Member
Jul 20, 2009
Ontario
AoA
Important for the all Applicants
One serious matter to discuss that might for the most of the Pakistani applicant who sent documents to London visa office. My application been approved on 6th April 2010 by CIO Canada. My 120 days expired on 4th August 2010. I sent my application to the London Visa office end of July 2010. But the London visa office Check list I used IMM 7023 E (03-2010) in this check list it is not mention to fill and send IMM5562 form (SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION Your travels) , so that I send all my documents to London visa office according to that check list.
But in July 2010 CIO change the policy and also change the London check list which now IMM 7023 E (06-2010) version , in this check list it is mention to fill and send IMM5562 by Main Applicant and the spouse applicant.
Until the visa office has received your completed application, it will not accept, respond to, or attach to your file any interim correspondence, EXCEPT:

• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

• Change of immigration representative;

• Request for withdrawal of your application and refund of fees;

Now there two thing to be possible
1. 1st possibility is that as my application been approved in April 2010, so that for my application I had to use IMM 7023 E (03-2010) London check list when send the documents to London. Which I did and send documents according IMM 7023 E (03-2010) check list. In this case the entire applicants who did like my case is in safe hand.
So that the new check list for the London visa office IMM 7023 E (06-2010) are for those who sending application to CIO Nova Scotia for the initial approval as now they had to send all documents CIO Nova Scotia according to the Visa office requested.

2. 2nd Possibility is that every applicant who sends application on or after 26th July 2010 will have send according IMM 7023 E (06-2010) check list to London visa office.

Seniors please comments on this .................

looking forward

thanks

immi

msaim

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2010
Doc's Request.
08-04-2010 - (Docs Sent: 28-07-2010)
AOR Received.
08-04-2010 - (2nd AOR: 31-08-2010)
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
13-04-2010

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasan123 said:
Dear All,

I think i have read alot abt IM 5562 on different other threads as well ...and i have also come down to the point that we should nt send it untill it is asked for from CHC.
Because in april when we forwarded our applications it was nt availabe then and visa officers would be aware of this fact so i dont think so that they are gonna ask thousands of applicants to submit this form (execpt for persons having experience in multiple countries). But if on the other hand we dispatch it proactively they will take their time to do further back ground checks regarding those trips and this will cause delay in process.
Especially for persons like me who have massive travelling history abroad to different countries and cities they should avoid it untill it is asked.......hope clarifies logically

Cheers Friends,

yes you are right

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
ask4immi said:
AoA
Important for the all Applicants
One serious matter to discuss that might for the most of the Pakistani applicant who sent documents to London visa office. My application been approved on 6th April 2010 by CIO Canada. My 120 days expired on 4th August 2010. I sent my application to the London Visa office end of July 2010. But the London visa office Check list I used IMM 7023 E (03-2010) in this check list it is not mention to fill and send IMM5562 form (SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION Your travels) , so that I send all my documents to London visa office according to that check list.
But in July 2010 CIO change the policy and also change the London check list which now IMM 7023 E (06-2010) version , in this check list it is mention to fill and send IMM5562 by Main Applicant and the spouse applicant.
Until the visa office has received your completed application, it will not accept, respond to, or attach to your file any interim correspondence, EXCEPT:

• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

• Change of immigration representative;

• Request for withdrawal of your application and refund of fees;

Now there two thing to be possible
1. 1st possibility is that as my application been approved in April 2010, so that for my application I had to use IMM 7023 E (03-2010) London check list when send the documents to London. Which I did and send documents according IMM 7023 E (03-2010) check list. In this case the entire applicants who did like my case is in safe hand.
So that the new check list for the London visa office IMM 7023 E (06-2010) are for those who sending application to CIO Nova Scotia for the initial approval as now they had to send all documents CIO Nova Scotia according to the Visa office requested.

2. 2nd Possibility is that every applicant who sends application on or after 26th July 2010 will have send according IMM 7023 E (06-2010) check list to London visa office.

Seniors please comments on this .................

looking forward

thanks

immi
I did the same thing. I got my first AOR on April 6 and my deadline was also August 4. Anyway, i followed the old checklist because it was not updated then. But later as it was updated to the new one, with a form of Travel history. I am also thinking over my application..acceptance or rejection, though my visa status has been changed to Received by Office. Things will clear in few days.
The best i think we should wait instead of attaching a new form. The new checklist, according my assessment, is for the post 26th applicant, but if some one (pre 26th applicant) has attached Travel History form, it is an added benefit.
wait and see

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
staralihaider said:
yes you are right sorry for that.

i think i have to say

Dear All
Although it was not a big issue but I appreciate your acceptance.

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
staralihaider said:
thank you sir, it will helpfull for all of us inshallah.
Boss I would suggest o add NOCs if possible.

shahzo

Aug 18, 2010
hinnajamal said:
I did the same thing. I got my first AOR on April 6 and my deadline was also August 4. Anyway, i followed the old checklist because it was not updated then. But later as it was updated to the new one, with a form of Travel history. I am also thinking over my application..acceptance or rejection, though my visa status has been changed to Received by Office. Things will clear in few days.
The best i think we should wait instead of attaching a new form. The new checklist, according my assessment, is for the post 26th applicant, but if some one (pre 26th applicant) has attached Travel History form, it is an added benefit.
wait and see

Actually this form was included on 21 june,10, when i was abt to send my docuemnts and checked the LONDON VISA SPECIFIC FORMS . I came to know that this travelling form is included in the checklist . so i filled that and i send it wih all documents. To best of my knowledge u should not send it now. wait for their query. if they ask you to submit then send it .

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Star

I have received my 2 AOR through post yesterday . Please update the info. Thanks

Azmat

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If u r making application first time it'll go CIO,,, if you r in 2nd stage send 2 london and follow guideline/ checkclist from CIC website

linksalman said:
Gents,

Can you please help me as i am greatly confused and i think i might make a mistake.

i have almost gatherered all the documents but i am un aware that should i send all the documents to CIO office Canada? or to London CHC office.

please help me i will be thankful to you. please tell me what documents to be sent to CIO and what to CHC and When??

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear Startalihaider,
IMM 5562 is part of new changes, it's was not required in our case and i did not submitted because it was not mentioned in london checklist @ the time when i was sending dox. If it'l b required than CHC will ask you.

staralihaider said:
Arkhan do you have send supplementry travel forms (IMM5562) with your full documents, it is mandatory or not?

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
shahzo said:
Actually this form was included on 21 june,10, when i was abt to send my docuemnts and checked the LONDON VISA SPECIFIC FORMS . I came to know that this travelling form is included in the checklist . so i filled that and i send it wih all documents. To best of my knowledge u should not send it now. wait for their query. if they ask you to submit then send it .
Guys i am in the same boat. But i am planning to send "travel history" with a cover letter explaining the situation. Visa office is bound to accept all docs & attach them with existing application package, if submitted before the application status turns to "inprocess" (Ref; OP-6). Guys my suggestion is dont take risk & dont wait for the VO to ask for the form. I have read cases in which applications were rejected because unlucky fellows were unable to receive correspondence from CHC or the letters were delievered even after the deadline of docs submission. So my suggestion is be proactive, send this form with a coverletter.

Wish u Goodluck.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Arkhan said:
dear Startalihaider,
IMM 5562 is part of new changes, it's was not required in our case and i did not submitted because it was not mentioned in london checklist @ the time when i was sending dox. If it'l b required than CHC will ask you.
Dear ARkhan. It was mentioned in the CHC London Checklist but however the form was missing in the checklist. Though the form is same for all CHC's. Well it is purely CHC London mistake that they had not updated the form in the checklist. But you can't blame them for this. Now the best you can do is to fill and send this form with a cover letter explaining the situation that the form was missing in CHC London checklist when you submitted the full docs that's why you forgot to send it. As it has been updated now, so its humble request to accept this now. Send it now rather CHC ask you to send it. They are very strict now a days so don't give them a chance.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
canada1234 said:
Dear ARkhan. It was mentioned in the CHC London Checklist but however the form was missing in the checklist. Though the form is same for all CHC's. Well it is purely CHC London mistake that they had not updated the form in the checklist. But you can't blame them for this. Now the best you can do is to fill and send this form with a cover letter explaining the situation that the form was missing in CHC London checklist when you submitted the full docs that's why you forgot to send it. As it has been updated now, so its humble request to accept this now. Send it now rather CHC ask you to send it. They are very strict now a days so don't give them a chance.
They have also mentioned in the 1st AOR, that the application package should be submitted in one-go