June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
DEAR ALL SENIOR FORUM MEMBERS ! I NEED ADVISE AND SUGGESTION YESTERDAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FORM CHC
YOU CAN READ THE EMAIL. AT THE MOMENT I AM IN EUROPE,BUT DUE TO SOME PROBLEM I COULD ATTAINED THE INTERVIEW IN LONDON
SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ? ANY ONE GET A CALL INTERVIEW LIKE IN MY CASE ?
Documents required for interview:
2 forms of photo ID = WHAT IS MEAN BY 2 FORMS OF PHOTO ID ? THOUGH I KNOW WHAT IS PHOTO ID BUT TWO FORMS ?

REGARDS,

Dear sir/Madam,

Pursuant to your application for permanent residence in Canada, it has been determined by a visa officer that a personal interview is required. The purpose of this interview is to determine whether you meet the criteria for admission to Canada in the category in which you have applied.

Your interview has been scheduled for:

On: 12th September 2012 At: 10.00hrs (Please allow a whole day for the interview)

Please attend at the following address:

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

You must arrive 15 minutes early.

You must confirm your attendance to the scheduled interview date. Please send an e-mail with the subject ‘AUA Interview Confirmation' to london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca.

If there is a strong reason why you are unable to attend your scheduled interview, please provide full details. We will then reschedule your interview for a date approximately three months from the date of your first interview. If you fail to attend this second interview, for whatever reason, your application will be refused.

2 forms of photo ID

If you are unable to speak English or French well enough to complete the interview unassisted, you must bring an interpreter, at your own expense. The interpreter will be required to provide evidence of appropriate certification or accreditation. The interpreter cannot be a relative of the applicant, or an employee of the applicant or of their immigration representative.

On reporting for your interview, do not join the queue. Go directly to Reception Window number 4 on the first floor. Bring this letter with you to show the Receptionist.

Yours sincerely,
ULD

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

38 Grosvenor Street

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
Dear All

Month before I submitted right of permanent residence fee as per London Visa office instructions. Now they sent me letter requesting for Schedule A form, police certificate and Medical Request. Thanks to ALLAH (SWT) and all my well-wishers. My sincere wishes, too, for all forum members and friends.

Regarding medical examination, from cic.gc.ca I found two physicians for Karachi, Roohina Sattar (NMI Sadar), and IOM Migration health assessment Centre (Karsaz).

You guidance is requested that:
Which one is better?
How much time will it take to get appointment for medical?
Cost?
I also heard that some physicians sent medical reports directly to LVO or some through India, so what to choose?
Regarding physical examination, Is it army type of examination or general?
Or any further guidance regarding MR, Schedule A form, Police certificate etc.

Waiting for your guidance.

Regards

K

K_S

respectall said:
Dear All

Month before I submitted right of permanent residence fee as per London Visa office instructions. Now they sent me letter requesting for Schedule A form, police certificate and Medical Request. Thanks to ALLAH (SWT) and all my well-wishers. My sincere wishes, too, for all forum members and friends.

Regarding medical examination, from cic.gc.ca I found two physicians for Karachi, Roohina Sattar (NMI Sadar), and IOM Migration health assessment Centre (Karsaz).

You guidance is requested that:
Which one is better?
How much time will it take to get appointment for medical?
Cost?
I also heard that some physicians sent medical reports directly to LVO or some through India, so what to choose?
Regarding physical examination, Is it army type of examination or general?
Or any further guidance regarding MR, Schedule A form, Police certificate etc.

Waiting for your guidance.

Regards
HI.........
Thats great news.........please reply how u recieve this MR request...by TCS or normal mail? and have u applied from Pakistan?

best wishes

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaziabibi said:
DEAR ALL SENIOR FORUM MEMBERS ! I NEED ADVISE AND SUGGESTION YESTERDAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FORM CHC
YOU CAN READ THE EMAIL. AT THE MOMENT I AM IN EUROPE,BUT DUE TO SOME PROBLEM I COULD ATTAINED THE INTERVIEW IN LONDON
2 forms of photo ID = WHAT IS MEAN BY 2 FORMS OF PHOTO ID ? THOUGH I KNOW WHAT IS PHOTO ID BUT TWO FORMS ?

REGARDS,

Dear sir/Madam,

Pursuant to your application for permanent residence in Canada, it has been determined by a visa officer that a personal interview is required. The purpose of this interview is to determine whether you meet the criteria for admission to Canada in the category in which you have applied.

On: 12th September 2012 At: 10.00hrs (Please allow a whole day for the interview)

38 Grosvenor Street

You must confirm your attendance to the scheduled interview date. Please send an e-mail with the subject ‘AUA Interview Confirmation' to london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca.

If there is a strong reason why you are unable to attend your scheduled interview, please provide full details. We will then reschedule your interview for a date approximately three months from the date of your first interview. If you fail to attend this second interview, for whatever reason, your application will be refused.

2 forms of photo ID

If you are unable to speak English or French well enough to complete the interview unassisted, you must bring an interpreter, at your own expense. The interpreter will be required to provide evidence of appropriate certification or accreditation. The interpreter cannot be a relative of the applicant, or an employee of the applicant or of their immigration representative.

On reporting for your interview, do not join the queue. Go directly to Reception Window number 4 on the first floor. Bring this letter with you to show the Receptionist.

Yours sincerely,
ULD

38 Grosvenor Street

Dear shaziabibi!

Well this is not good news but I suggest you to must go for this interview. 2 forms of photo ID means you need to to take two documents with your photo on them like passport and driving license or passport and your Identity card (from Pakistan or Europe). This interview seems a selection interview. You should prepare well and I think this will be a long interview and he / she will ask everything you wrote in your application like job , education , background, currently what you are doing etc.

Wish you good luck.......

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaziabibi said:

REGARDS,

Dear sir/Madam,

38 Grosvenor Street

2 forms of photo ID

Yours sincerely,
ULD

38 Grosvenor Street

Dont worry i hope inshallah you will be success. :)

I already told you in june 2012: Check these posts

staralihaider said:
Dont worry I hope inshallah in the next month you will get some updates form your VO.

You BDF showing: 16-07-2012
shaziabibi said:
THANK YOU STAR FOR YOUR COMMENTS,
REGARDS,

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
K_S said:
HI.........
Thats great news.........please reply how u recieve this MR request...by TCS or normal mail? and have u applied from Pakistan?

best wishes
Dear K_S

Received via ordinary mail(post). Applied from Pakistan.

K

K_S

respectall said:
Dear K_S

Received via ordinary mail(post). Applied from Pakistan.
fine..........when they returned all originals including Experience certificatte + employment letter + Promotion letters ect....?

Did they return anything else with this Ordinary mail (post)..?

best wishes

K

K_S

K_S said:
fine..........when they returned all originals including Experience certificatte + employment letter + Promotion letters ect....?

Did they return anything else with this Ordinary mail (post)..?

best wishes

ali222

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
15-8-2011
Med's Done....
20-8-2011
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
ppr step 1 on 24 feb 2012 and step 2 28 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
5 april 2012
LANDED..........
7 May 2012
i have done medical assistant diploma from b.c is it valid in Alberta ?

ali222

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
15-8-2011
Med's Done....
20-8-2011
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
ppr step 1 on 24 feb 2012 and step 2 28 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
5 april 2012
LANDED..........
7 May 2012

Kashif79

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Lahore - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI-1
ali222 said:
Dear members .......want to share n require ur comments on my CAIPS please. Time line is Applied October-2009, full docs to CHC-london May-2010, 2AOR 11-08-2010, Processing started 06-03-2012.

1- IMM 1017s requested on 11-08-2010 .........but i didnt recieve anything
2- PSDEC is 1 on 06-03-2012
3- Seldec is 4 (20-03-2012)
4- status = SEC CRIM 1 ......................what does this mean?
paper file sent to file Bf'd to: ISD on 01-10-2012 microlocator
documents required RPRF on 03-07-2012.......but i didnt recieve yet
5- Require FRC in view of industry........what is FRC ? i m working in industry

My NOC 9212, Visa office LONDON, if IMM1017S is requested on 11-08-2010 and RPRF on 03-07-2012 and BFD is 1-10-2012....

THEN WHEN WILL I RECIEVE RPRF + MED request? After 01-10-2012 or before 01-10-2012?

need ur inputs plz

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
All LVO Pre-Juners wait for medicals but received updated documents request can join this.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?topic=113709.new;topicseen#new