+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M really sad to see several refusals n DM status... Allah may give u the best. Amen

Sherry

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Hi All,

I was thinking of writing on this issue since last three weeks but damn busy so could not get time. Today i managed to get some time so below is what i think and its not difinitive open for discussion.

If you go to the ecase form and see the explanations for different status messages (For those who applied to NS Sydney below are status messages).

Decison Made has three sub categories

1) Medical Results received by CIC

2) Approval Status Determined (Application at this stage has either been approved or Rejected and the CIC shall inform in writing).

3) Permenant Resident Status Determined (CIC will send you written confirmation and what you need to do next).

So its quite normal. It implies that DM in Ecase does not always mean Rejection. Could be approval as well but in both cases CIC will inform you.

So DOn't WORRY and chill.

This however is my personal opinion and cold be discussed.

Cheers
Salam

sherry00 said:
M really sad to see several refusals n DM status... Allah may give u the best. Amen

Sherry

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am waiting for
5300 post of our FULL MOON
CLAP CLAP

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you

Till then Good Luck to Everyone may your all dreams come true!

And ofcouse my timeline because everyone is going to ask me that

NOC: 4131
Applications to CIC: 15th April 2010
First Aor: July 2010
Full Docs to London CHC: Sep 2010
2nd AOR: Feb 2011
Status change to DM without Inprocess Date: 2nd May 2012
Rejection Letter Received 14th May 2012 Dated 25th April 2012.

Cheers for the one last time!

Saki

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheers and best of luck
saki said:
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you

Till then Good Luck to Everyone may your all dreams come true!

And ofcouse my timeline because everyone is going to ask me that

NOC: 4131
Applications to CIC: 15th April 2010
First Aor: July 2010
Full Docs to London CHC: Sep 2010
2nd AOR: Feb 2011
Status change to DM without Inprocess Date: 2nd May 2012
Rejection Letter Received 14th May 2012 Dated 25th April 2012.

Cheers for the one last time!

Saki

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
O M G
mine status is turned to DM from RBVO....
mine status is

We received your application for permanent residence on May 03, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 11, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alizia said:
O M G
mine status is turned to DM from RBVO....
mine status is

We received your application for permanent residence on May 03, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 11, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
When this status changed. This morning?

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
on friday when i checked my status it was RVBO
today when i checked it
its DM ???

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got my GCMS Notes Extracted on 19-APR-2012. I am MI3 Applicant. Got P.E.R on 30-SEP-2011

IN ASSESSMENT SECTION
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Not Started

PAPER FILE SECTION

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: DP0XXXX
Assigned By: ISXXXXX
Due Date: 30-MAY-2012

IN ELIGIBILITY DETAIL SECTION
ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 1

SELECTION
Total Points: 69

ADMISSIBILITIES
SECURITY: Not Started

HISTORY
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress-CP

Notes:
B0XXXXXXXX(E0000XXXXX) PAPER FILE SCREENING FOSS- NO CONCERNS CIVIL DOCUMENTS: COPIES ………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. AND …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….AND ………………………………………………………………………………………. ON FILE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PA DOES NOT REQUIRE ADAPTABILITY POINTS TO PASS.

My timeline is under my profile please comments what's going on to my file.

S.Ansari

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Got rejection letter. 22-may-12
Med's Done....
send them reconsideration request
Interview........
Got the mail of rejection is correct.
wow,
dear fellows,
after watching alizia reply i also check my status ....
and u ppl will be amazed to know this...
that it is DM
here is the other thing on my estatus.
We received your application for permanent residence on June 22, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 10, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
yar ali update this one also.
If any body want to see my professional carrier then you can see this link.
http://pk.linkedin.com/in/muhammadahmad
see this link....
May Allah bless on us.
aarfie...

alizia said:
on friday when i checked my status it was RVBO
today when i checked it
its DM ???

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarfie said:
wow,
dear fellows,
after watching alizia reply i also check my status ....
and u ppl will be amazed to know this...
that it is DM
here is the other thing on my estatus.
We received your application for permanent residence on June 22, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 10, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
yar ali update this one also.
May Allah bless on us.
aarfie...
Can be a system error. London office has huge lot to clear before June 2012. These mistakes are obvious sometimes.