canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
kiala said:
I am MI-2 applicant and my case is in process with date for 3 months. No medicals yet. I ordered my GCMS notes recently. I got 68 points and visa officer was satisfied but in there I also saw visa officer wrote "email verification sent to Pakistan"

What kind of verification CHC London does and how long it can take?

Thanks
It could be a work verification on phone, site visits , education verfication etc. No one can exactly tell you that how long it will take. Once verification is done then you'd proceed for next step.

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
canada1234 said:
It could be a work verification on phone, site visits , education verfication etc. No one can exactly tell you that how long it will take. Once verification is done then you'd proceed for next step.
thanks canada. my eligibility is in progress but he has given me 68 points. i don't know if selection decision has been taken or not. he also wrote no obvious concerns with education,employment and adaptability...if he is satisfied with employment, education wat kind of verification he is doing? he wrote meds not issued for this file will await verification results.. so far my employer has not been contacted yet. i don't know wat kind of verification it is. is it employment verification do u think? i also didn't send original transcripts in sealed envelope just veified/notarised/hec attesed in university sealed envelope?/ wats ur take. my case is in process since january 2012. verification email sent to pakistan on 24/2/12.

K

K_S

haral said:
have you sent them any additonal docs? address disappears as per my observation when they are attaching updated docs in the electronic file
no additional documents asked or nor sent from my side......but i emailed them 2 or 3 times in last 2 weeks for status update......hehehehehe may b they did that in angry mood.

hahahhahahaha

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
FishBurger said:
Walakum Asslam C2C ,Jeetay Reho :)
Right now , I am just waiting for the letter and GCMS notes and then I will decide my next course of action.
I appreciate your PM, but it would be nice if you just post the information here on the forum so that others can benefit from it as well. There are so many silent visitors of the forum who donot post questions and we have to think about them as well. :)

Imran Khan is my role model for a decade. After listoning to his speeches, all the others (Corrupt Zardari, dumb Nawaz, Terrorist Altaf, Sold Molana Diesel, traitor ANP) are all useless . I have a strong feeling deep down in my heart that if Imran comes into power and he stays for atleast 5 years, our Pakistan will be on the right track, and people like us dont have to work for Canada ;D.

StarAliHaider bhaijan,
Kindly update the list for both me and my sister in law or people keep questioning me ;D .

Thanks

Salam again to HER Majesty Fishburger.. :)
i see that u have very strong conviction on a lot of subjects (e.g. supporting Imran Khan) and it is good to see in people.. as times it seams that we have lost hope in everything...
anyways, ya do lot me know when u receive your CAIPS and or receive a letter from cic... only then we shoud decide what your next course of action should be..
theres also a possibility that the Decision Made will be error and u get MR in near future.. :)
ya any important reply that i send u or info. will be shgared on the forum so we all can benefit from it.. and i alsoi get corrected in case i make a mistake..
however, i sent u pm to get your feedback on a couple of things, as i think u will provide me with good insight...
so i hope that u'll find me a good enuff person to reply..
ohh yaa, i se that u have 2 Fishburger id on the staralihaider list.. so which one of them belongs to u and which is for your brother in law i think.. are both of u MI1 applicants?
thanx,
shorty..

P.S. i hope u can provide some insight to us all on scoring 9.0!! as a lot of us have trouble getting 7.0 in it..
thanx :)

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Got rejection letter. 22-may-12
Med's Done....
send them reconsideration request
Interview........
Got the mail of rejection is correct.
Kiala,
they had sent the email to Islamabad office for verification of ur job and security check.
and that is the normal procedure they do ask for those on which they have some doubt or some randomly selected applicant.
So dont worry and keep praying.
aarfie...
kiala said:
I am MI-2 applicant and my case is in process with date for 3 months. No medicals yet. I ordered my GCMS notes recently. I got 68 points and visa officer was satisfied but in there I also saw visa officer wrote "email verification sent to Pakistan"

What kind of verification CHC London does and how long it can take?

Thanks

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
I got my GCM notes recently and in one note of December 11, it is written that "File referred to for further review, however this remains a London IMM file.

Since they have deleted where it has been referred to, can anyone tell where they could have send it for further review ?? as I am already In Process and had forwarded updated documents in August 11.

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
ss1886 said:
I got my GCM notes recently and in one note of December 11, it is written that "File referred to for further review, however this remains a London IMM file.

Since they have deleted where it has been referred to, can anyone tell where they could have send it for further review ?? as I am already In Process and had forwarded updated documents in August 11.
i m also a mi2 applicant and our timelines are similar.. but i have no idea where they might hav transferred your file...
when did u order gcm? and when did u receive them? does it show how many points u got? or any other important details?
thanx..

Gravity

May 18, 2010
Dear All it is after a long time that i m back here to this forum. the news is my status has changed to IN PROCESS".
PLZ UPDATE MY CASE HERE .

I M "thelast_illusion" or gravity". i really dont remember .

full doc sumited in Aug 2010.
2AOR SEP 2010.
IP CHANGED ON APRIL 20TH 2012.

THANKS

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gravity said:
Dear All it is after a long time that i m back here to this forum. the news is my status has changed to IN PROCESS".
PLZ UPDATE MY CASE HERE .

I M "thelast_illusion" or gravity". i really dont remember .

full doc sumited in Aug 2010.
2AOR SEP 2010.
IP CHANGED ON APRIL 20TH 2012.

THANKS
Congratulation and updated.

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Dear my status changed from RVO to Decision Made, I know its rejection ,but i have noticed slightly different in my INSIDE DETAILS than other members,
We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 26, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
your comments are invited ,thanks

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
hi All....

My address disappeared today and line added " we started processing on 13th-March",,,,,wat does that mean?

address disapperence ?

and processing of 13th march today?

please answer any buddy
Congratulation Buddy. I also had same situation when I got processing date, My address also disappeared and reappeared after 4 days. But I did not get anything CHC London till date. Hope you will get MR/ Updates Docs in few days.

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan niazi said:
Dear my status changed from RVO to Decision Made, I know its rejection ,but i have noticed slightly different in my INSIDE DETAILS than other members,
We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 26, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
your comments are invited ,thanks
I also observed this change. those who are getting processing dates these days have this additional line. Its not specifically for those who got Decision made Status but also for those who got just processing date.

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Usman799 said:
I also observed this change. those who are getting processing dates these days have this additional line. Its not specifically for those who got Decision made Status but also for those who got just processing date.
Dear Usman thanks for your inputs,
but in my Ecase status its DM,then inside is the obove quoted details ,but my query is that my ecase is not showing the words like "we started processing your application on x/y date" then lastly they add normally to the refused cases as ''A decision has been made on your Application ''
my eases is differnt from such routine refusal ecase isnt it so ,
waiting for in puts from the seniors.