11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
Skan said:
Have you received new file number in 2nd AOR and is it opening up in online status check.
yaa ,but its not working ,so just wait and duaaaa

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Hello My Dear Friend,

Not really sure what their plan is but yes they do seem biased. Although i still hope the remaining applicants in cue get positive feedback (Insha Allah).
I have 7.5 bands in IELTS and im a MI1 applicant. I have emailed an appeal but i have little hope for any reconsideration. My total score is 72 points.

Thank you for your generous wishes.
Good Luck from my side for all your future prospects.

Kind Regards,

Coming_to_Canada said:
Hello MSMirza,
i am sad to see that they have sent you a rejection letter.. u certainly seam very fit and set for Canadian immigration... its hard to understand what their immigration officers are thinking or what is their agenda, coz at times even people who we all think should definitely get the immigration are ghetting rejection now days.. i heard speculations that security checks and all are more difficult for men and at times they do prefer women who have applied from our part of the world, as it gives them a better immigration mix.. but then i see a case like yours, and it makes me speachless...
can i ask how much u scored in IELTS? and if u r a MI1 or MI2 applicant? coz i see that u submitted your docs in Sept 2010, but i m not sure if u r MI1 or not...??
well, i think u should definitely appeal your case, as a person like u should receive 67 points atleast...
hae you received the physical letter in your hand yet? also, did u apply yourself or through a consultant?
ok i think i have asked too many questions already.. but i hope u do receive some positive feedback..
take care and good luck... :)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Again Medical request After 1 month.

ssinghdxb said:
Dear Capt Qorax / Bijuv / and other seniors,

I have a very difficult or unique situation (i guess), This is regarding medicals

- Medical request along with RPRF/PCC/Update forms received in Feb '2012
- Completed medicals on 05-03-2012, as per DMP medicals delivered to London VO on 13-03-2012
- RPRF DD/PCC/Update forms/Medical receipt were send and received at London VO on 19-03-2012

Now problem is, again we have received medical request (dated 29-03-2012) now, and this is only medical request normal forms no other details.

We had raised the query to VO and has asked the consultant to take it up on urgent basis.

Please suggest is there something gone wrong a miss by VO, it is quite a panic for us. What to do?

Regards

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
MSMirza said:
Hello My Dear Friend,

Not really sure what their plan is but yes they do seem biased. Although i still hope the remaining applicants in cue get positive feedback (Insha Allah).
I have 7.5 bands in IELTS and im a MI1 applicant. I have emailed an appeal but i have little hope for any reconsideration. My total score is 72 points.

Thank you for your generous wishes.
Good Luck from my side for all your future prospects.

Kind Regards,

Hello MSMirza,
i can see that you are upset for how they have treated your case, but i still advice you not to loose hope since u have appealed for the case again..!!! i m sure they will realize the mistake they hav made and will send your the MR soon.. :)
ohh wow, you scored 7.5 in IELTS!! thats very impressive!! and you have 72 points wow... i have hardly met anyone who scoreed arond 72 points... :)
so u applied in the category for 0631, i think thats for Restaurant and Food Service Managers, so how long is your experience in that field? also which city r u in? r u presently in Pakistan or out of Pakistan?
i hope i dont offend u by asdking u too many questions, but i m askingto get an idea of the way cic is working.. coz honestly, it very hard to predict what they r doing...
also since u r a female, dids they still do complete bacjground checks for you? or is it more diffucult or stringent for men?
again good luck with your case and future plans.. inshallah things will work out for all of us :)
regards.. :)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All

After reviewing different applicants caipsnotes. I found some useful information.

Those who got IN Process with date , there next BFD date will be Exactly after 4 months from the date of In process.

This is almost 90% confirmed.

There are many examples on this forum but i am pasting here 2 example:

dreaming_yyz said:
I received my CAIPS report today. It says

PSDEC: 1 (Done on the same day that my In process changed to the date)
SELDEC: 1 (Done on the same day that my In process changed to the date)
Points awarded: Age:10, Experience:21, Education:25, Language:14, Adaptability:5
Total: 75
BFD date is 01-06-2012 (Exactly 4 months from the date of In process)
IO comments:
PA has obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that he/she will be able to become economically established in Canada. I am satisfied that the points awarded to the applicant adequately reflect the applicants ability to settle in Canada.
PROOF OF SETTLEMENT FUNDS - MUST BE RE-CONFIRMED (This is in upper case)

ECU Please request the following:
- updated proof of funds
- PPT's
- Meds
- RPRF

Though I have sent my RPRF along with the documents and I have a receipt of the same, still the IO is requesting the ECU to request for RPRF. Also, RPRF received is mentioned in the CAIPS report. Also they mentioned that they sent me a receipt for RPRF.

With inprocess dates, we are on track. I hope, nothing to worry about backlog etc.

We will reach our goal soon.
OHMYGOD said:
This is Dhillons Caips

ANYBODY WANTS TO DISSECT THIS and EXPLAIN THIS TO ME THIS is as difficult as FRENCH for me

Recvd CAIPS yesterday
WC STATUS: **
WC TYPE: **
DECISION REASON: **
IN Process date: 16/02/2012
PSDEC=1 on 16/02/2012
SELDEC=1 on 16/02/2012
BDEC=
MEDDEC=0
OREG=0
FINDEC=0

Points Awarded : 71
File Sent to MPR
File BF'D to : M1G on 15/06/2012

IELTS TRF Verified Online
PHYSICAL PREPARATION OF FILE COMPLETED AS PER PROCEDURES.
CRIM PASSED
INDIAN---- Police Clearance Cert. rec'd for PA AND SPOUSE
Forign Travel = no concerns
Copies of PPT pages rviewed = no concerns
Personal History reviewed = no concerns

RPRF x 2 already paid

ECU - PLS REQUEST THE FOLLWING:
PPTs (current) x 4
MEDS x 4

Any comments ..

mianjee

Apr 9, 2011
staralihaider said:
Dear All

After reviewing different applicants caipsnotes. I found some useful information.

Those who got IN Process with date , there next BFD date will be Exactly after 4 months from the date of In process.

This is almost 90% confirmed.
what does BFD date means ?

blessings

Sep 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
27-03-2010
File Transfer...
27-01-2011
Med's Request
Updated Doc. plus Children pic sent on March 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
18-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
staralihaider said:
Again Medical request After 1 month.
when my parents received their medical in parents sponsorship case, they also received two medicals. i think this is mistake by embassy.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
CNIC Card For Children!

@Folks,

1- I've heard that now Nadra is issuing CNIC cards for children [just like adults]. Is that true?
2- In the Generic form [Page 5] I've put No in National Identity Document section of child [age 2 years]. Did I put right or wrong in the particular section?

Thanks

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Re: CNIC Card For Children!

canada1234 said:
@ Folks,

1- I've heard that now Nadra is issuing CNIC cards for children [just like adults]. Is that true?
2- In the Generic form [Page 5] I've put No in National Identity Document section of child [age 2 years]. Did I put right or wrong in the particular section?

Thanks
My children has got ID cards from NICOP which is for pakistanis living abroad, I think within pakistan they dont issue

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012

khalid h said:
My children has got ID cards from NICOP which is for pakistanis living abroad, I think within pakistan they dont issue
Alright thanks.... that means in generic form I did the right thing.

Smarty

Jul 14, 2010
Hi mates,

Can anyone tell me when "Additional Medical Examination" is needed as what could be the error/problem/findings in first medical examination? Is there a chance of rejection? have anyone, in this forum, was requested or have Idea of what would be the " Additional Medical Examination".

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All

Today i received another letter from london it includes IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM and on this form they marked big crossed on the spouse column and only principal column available. Is it means that only principal applicant fill this form ? and how to fill this form by computer OR by hand ?

Secondly In AT BIRTH row , what we will write and what does this mean ?

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
staralihaider said:
Dear All

Today i received another letter from london it includes IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM and on this form they marked big crossed on the spouse column and only principal column available. Is it means that only principal applicant fill this form ? and how to fill this form by computer OR by hand ?

have any one else got this type of form after medical or before ? ? ?

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Got rejection letter. 22-may-12
Med's Done....
send them reconsideration request
Interview........
Got the mail of rejection is correct.

Dear canada1234,
there is no such information that NADRA is issuing the NIC cards, rather than they are issuing the NIC number to each kid while we inform them and got the Bay-form/CRC form from NADRA.
and did the right thing while mentioning ur kids id card numbers.
so dont worry dear.
May Allah bless on us.
aarfie...
canada1234 said:
@ Folks,

Thanks

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Got rejection letter. 22-may-12
Med's Done....
send them reconsideration request
Interview........
Got the mail of rejection is correct.
Ali dear,
i think its ur name at the time of birth.
because its upper and lower column is also subjected with name.
so this is only i my thinking.
and i m not sure about this.
but some body who have gone through this procedure must know this.
aarfie...
staralihaider said:
Dear All