hello and aoa
time line
applied 15 April 2010
full documents October 2010
inprocess 15 March 2011 NOC 4131 LVO
DECISION MADE 1 April 2012

today i received a letter stating refusal to my application,all the reasons
1. Duties donot match my NOC
2.I could not produce the proof for arranaged employment.
3.DONOT have one year work experience

First of all all my duties were according to NOC.Secondly i never mentioned of arranged employment in my application.In last i have relevant experience of more than 5 years in my field.Furthermore i didnot receive back my experience certificates and transcripts of my degrees.Need expert opinion of what to do now.looking forward for sincere advice.thanks

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
I have received the same Rejection Letter today !!!! supporting proof and evidence was provided and my performed duties and responsibilities were much more than what is mention in their lead statement description..

My Status Still shows In Process and I have HIGH doubts that they are not even reviewing the cases properly and are sending the rejection letters blindlyy..

Sending then an email immediately!

Hoping for the best.
Prayers Requested....

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSMirza said:
I have received the same Rejection Letter today !!!! supporting proof and evidence was provided and my performed duties and responsibilities were much more than what is mention in their lead statement description..

My Status Still shows In Process and I have HIGH doubts that they are not even reviewing the cases properly and are sending the rejection letters blindlyy..

Hoping for the best.
Prayers Requested....
Sory to hear all this, did you get any updated docs list from CHC before getting the rejection letter?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baby123 said:
hello and aoa
time line
applied 15 April 2010
full documents October 2010
inprocess 15 March 2011 NOC 4131 LVO
DECISION MADE 1 April 2012

today i received a letter stating refusal to my application,all the reasons
1. Duties donot match my NOC
2.I could not produce the proof for arranaged employment.
3.DONOT have one year work experience

First of all all my duties were according to NOC.Secondly i never mentioned of arranged employment in my application.In last i have relevant experience of more than 5 years in my field.Furthermore i didnot receive back my experience certificates and transcripts of my degrees.Need expert opinion of what to do now.looking forward for sincere advice.thanks
Very sad to see this refusal.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSMirza said:

Hoping for the best.
Prayers Requested....
:( :( :( :( No words

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakout76 said:
i recived e-mail today after i send to them for new baby require and still not recived medical/

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application.

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

any idea?
thanks
Send them these documents.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arsh Ali said:
Its normal dear these days, many of us got these letters but it must be different than initial ones.. they have reviewed and found it eligible so keep your hopes high as nothing else can be done at this point ...
:)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Helpful case to understand CAIPS/GCMS.

Applicant: jijitipie

Applied in July 2011
Got PER in OCT 2011
IN Process in Dec 2011
Medicals request 4 Jan 2012
Medicals done 20th Jan 2012
Medical received line 5th Feb 2012

Got my caips today. on 16th April 2012

Caips Date generated: 03-16-2012

Criminality

status updated: 1-22-2012
validity date: 1-22-2014
due date: 10-06-2012

Medical
status updated: 1-31-2012
validity date: 1-11-2013
Due date: 10-06-2012

Fee 1: RPRF
amount paid: 490 cad
code updated: 1-18-2012 (19:53:05)
payment date: 1-19-2012

Fee 2: PA, other
amount paid: 550 cad
updated date : 9-22-2011
due date: 9-13-2011

Security:

can somebody tell me where can I see the Bring forward date for ppr?
I am curious about the due date for my criminality and medical ..
"10-06-2012"..what does that mean?
what does due date means? criminal check is also different from a security check?

Also,where can I find my assigned visa officer?

my caips request has 36 pages on it. It includes all the history
of my per,points at cio and Cem, I was shocked to learn na instead of starting from April 2008
to count my working exp, they started from Aug 2008..luckily,it
reached an exact 3 yrs of experience.whew!why did they skipped my 4 mos working
experience?maybe they mistakenly read it. I have also learned why I received
my PER very late..They've sent it on September 2011 but on a wrong email address,
sent another one on October 27,2011 after my inquiry per email.

all of my email inquiries was also recorded on my Caips.(including mr status inquiry etc)

when can we expect a PPR? or is the Manila Vo still clearing their backlogs?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/manila-vo-done-with-medicals-and-waiting-for-ppr-passport-request-t63170.2940.html

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
Today i received the standard reply from CHC London to my email regarding case update, so they still seem to be hopeful to complete M-1 cases review by June 2012..... so i can keep my hopes alive as well....

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file.

No further action is required by you at this time.

Please note we anticipate completing the review of M1 files submitted between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 by June 2012.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Miza

Sep 20, 2010
Hi
I am April 2010 applicant and have recieved a letter from CHC London. It states that my application has been reviewed and found to be eligible for further processing. And they will be advising us for nexts processing steps in 6 to 12 months time. They have also returned our original docs. What does this means status wise
Details as follows
NOC 0111

fisrt AOR (acknoweledgment of Receipt) 15 April 2010

Second AOR (after submission of Compelete Doc) 20 Oct 2010

Inprocess with Date 16 March 2012

Eligibility review Letter 22 march 2012 ( Is it 3rd AOR?)

Should I request for CAIPS ? Any one have received the same letter please reply

Regards

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Caipsnotes is good option you can try for this.

Yes there are many applicant who got same letter.

Miza said:
Hi
I am April 2010 applicant and have recieved a letter from CHC London. It states that my application has been reviewed and found to be eligible for further processing. And they will be advising us for nexts processing steps in 6 to 12 months time. They have also returned our original docs. What does this means status wise
Details as follows
NOC 0111

fisrt AOR (acknoweledgment of Receipt) 15 April 2010

Second AOR (after submission of Compelete Doc) 20 Oct 2010

Inprocess with Date 16 March 2012

Eligibility review Letter 22 march 2012 ( Is it 3rd AOR?)

Should I request for CAIPS ? Any one have received the same letter please reply

Regards

hinnajamal said:
Dear All,
I received the TCS shipment few hours ago. The visa office has returned all my originals; including transcripts, degrees, experience letters of my and spouse, marriage contract. Besides, a letter, which the Start Ali once posted, was also with the shipment stating that i need to wait for 6-12 months. :(.. The same letter which a member Arsh Ali received and Star Ali psoted
I do not know what does it mean? any input?
mubasshirali said:
My ecas status has been changed on 13-Mar-2012 to in-process with this line "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 13, 2012". Today April 4, 2012 I have received call from TCS to collect my parcel, the parcel contains "My original documents + Immigration Officer Letter that my application is considered to be processed for further action within coming 6 to 12 months so do not initiate any status update request till that time. I dont know how to attach scanned image otherwise I could have been attached this.
kkankal said:
I was pleasantly surprised to receive a letter from CHC London stating that a visa officer has reviewed my file and that I have been found eligible for further processing. The letter also further states that they would be communicating further steps within the next 6-12 months. However, no MR request :( !!

Has anybody in this forum received a similar letter ? BTW, my ecas has been showing in process since Jul-10. I am a pre-june 2010 applicant.

Regards.
Arsh Ali said:
I got this letter on 28th March, If this is my 2nd AOR, how fast they are working :p